Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(Sigh...)

Again, if you want to play v0.06.00 modded then see post here. That same post has another link you can click to that explains why v0.06.01 is the way that it is. The dev even told me to wait since he's implementing all my previous fixes and making some changes for the pending v0.06.02 ... all the info you need is there, some folks just need to read a bit, perform some due diligence.

Darth Thespian

Feb 7, 2023
The mod does not work, the game closes from the beginning, what should I do?
Yes, that's why. Again, see post above here... y'all should read my posts. I write them to give information, not for the fun of it (unless I have a joking emoji obviously). All is explained in the post above. Click on it and it will take you to the post I made that has excerpts with one of the correspondence between the dev and myself that fully explains what and why everything is on hold for just a bit.

The mod is for currently written for use in v0.06.00 as stated clearly in the OP and it's thread name. If you need v0.06.00 of the VN then grab it here which is SonsOfLiberty's compressed. Bob's compressed versions are the one before and after v0.06.00 so those don't work (currently).

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Do you plan to rewrite the section with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems pretty weird when using the i-patch.

Edit: the game is full of these lines and it's pretty lame ngl.
1716770132630.png

Last edited:

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Lol, it's ironic how people who spend a lot of their life on/around forums consistently don't read before they post.
Game update, but no mod update? Read the fucking forum first; there's probably a valid reason.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you plan to rewrite the section with
Seems pretty weird when using the i-patch.

Edit: the game is full of these lines and it's pretty lame ngl.
View attachment 3674755
Well, the cutom iPatch I code for VN's only changes names and/or specific words (landlady, etc). I know this VN needs a proper edit but that's not my profession... the dev needs to hire someone to go through the entire project and get it up to grammatical snuff. You won't find a single SanchoMod that changes the dev's dialogue script (minus a few grammatical fixes I make on the fly hard-coded but it's extremely limited... likely less than 1%). So, considering the rewrites this VN gets each and every update I could only consider expanding the custom iPatch once the previously written story portions are "stable". No point in me wasting hours of time for something that changes every single update historically... there's too little reward for so much work imo.

That's my hot take on my first cup of coffee anyway. Thoughts?

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Well, the cutom iPatch I code for VN's only changes names and/or specific words (landlady, etc). I know this VN needs a proper edit but that's not my profession... the dev needs to hire someone to go through the entire project and get it up to grammatical snuff. You won't find a single SanchoMod that changes the dev's dialogue script (minus a few grammatical fixes I make on the fly hard-coded but it's extremely limited... likely less than 1%). So, considering the rewrites this VN gets each and every update I could only consider expanding the custom iPatch once the previously written story portions are "stable". No point in me wasting hours of time for something that changes every single update historically... there's too little reward for so much work imo.

That's my hot take on my first cup of coffee anyway. Thoughts?

Yeah major rewrites would only be worth it once the game is pretty much done lmao. Though a lot of the time these lines are kind of shoehorned in and can just be flatout removed without any sort of rewrite.

Maybe the dev can flag lines like this so they get removed the same way names get changed, which would make your job much easier. Though I'm not sure if that's possible, I don't know how renpy works.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this mod abandoned?
If you checked. This is what the "dev" said about this update.

Please wait for that update before making any mods for this update, as I will be implementing some of the changes/fixes that are being done by Sancho. Mostly just things to make it easier for him to make his mod.
The next update is the one with the fixes, scene replay and more content, basically the next update coming out around June.

Reactions: Sl0th and lilDee

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
Do you have a prefered language you want your question answered in? I only ask, because if you can read english, then you could have just read Sancho's post which was a few posts above yours and got the answer. Smoke signals are a no-no though. I won't want to cause a forest fire trying to get that message across.
I came to fap, not to read!

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 2516315

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirty Days
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important Note: The ChoiceGuide is currently for the "Uncle" or "Aunt" gender subsets only.​

Updated: 03/16/2024
Game/Creator: Thirty Days / 3DRComics /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.06.00
Game Version: v0.06.00
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Updated: 03/16/2024 02:13 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
( I pushed this mod out late in the evening, I'll upload more previews later )
View attachment 2516347 View attachment 2518448 View attachment 2516349 View attachment 2516350 View attachment 2516351
View attachment 2516352 View attachment 2516353 View attachment 2516354 View attachment 2516355

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2516325

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.​
Is there an updated mod being developed?

M0narh

May 20, 2024
You know bud, some folks crack me up and make me smile, some folks make me proud to be apart of a particular community, and some folks make me seriously question the survival of the human race. Care to pick one of those categories for your question?
Not be be an asshole bug: Care to read any of the posts on this page alone, or the thread at all, much less using the search?

No soup for you!!! :devilish:
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but...

If I remember correctly, posts can be edited. You could write the current status of the mod in the OP to reduce the number of questions about it. This way, people won't have to 'search for a needle in a haystack' and read through unrelated comments, like arguments, thank-yous, etc.

Especially those who don't know English well and have to read messages carefully, unlike a native speaker who can quickly glance and immediately see the needed info.

Of course, people will still ask questions about the mod, it's just human nature, but there will definitely be fewer of those questions if you add a brief and clearly visible update on the mod's status.

Seriously, I've never understood this. You've already responded sarcastically to the same question several times, but you could have just edited the information in the OP. And if a similar question comes up after that, just ignore it, the person will figure it out eventually.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but...

If I remember correctly, posts can be edited. You could write the current status of the mod in the OP to reduce the number of questions about it. This way, people won't have to 'search for a needle in a haystack' and read through unrelated comments, like arguments, thank-yous, etc.

Especially those who don't know English well and have to read messages carefully, unlike a native speaker who can quickly glance and immediately see the needed info.

Of course, people will still ask questions about the mod, it's just human nature, but there will definitely be fewer of those questions if you add a brief and clearly visible update on the mod's status.

Seriously, I've never understood this. You've already responded sarcastically to the same question several times, but you could have just edited the information in the OP. And if a similar question comes up after that, just ignore it, the person will figure it out eventually.
You're obviously free to think however you wish but those same folks don't even read the info in the OP or the FAQ, they just see version number and DL links, then make a post without further due diligence.

Worse though is blaming or making me the "bad guy" because a small minority of folks (I know the percentages since I know the DL counts) don't actually read threads or use the search bar in a text-based forum. This is a forum after all. And I don't accept blame for their laziness and I'm won't coddle lack of simplistic effort. Everyone on the internet knows what a search bar is plain and simple... at a minimum. I won't even address the potential language barrier(s), this is an English-based forum, there's even site rules governing this and besides, this entire site can be translated into any language with a click of a single button... so let's not go there.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
You're obviously free to think however you wish but those same folks don't even read the info in the OP or the FAQ, they just see version number and DL links, then make a post without further due diligence.

Worse though is blaming or making me the "bad guy" because a small minority of folks (I know the percentages since I know the DL counts) don't actually read threads or use the search bar in a text-based forum. This is a forum after all. And I don't accept blame for their laziness and I'm won't coddle lack of simplistic effort. Everyone on the internet knows what a search bar is plain and simple... at a minimum. I won't even address the potential language barrier(s), this is an English-based forum, there's even site rules governing this and besides, this entire site can be translated into any language with a click of a single button... so let's not go there.
But at least you have time to answer questions like this with barbs. You must love mocking people. Instead of acting like a decent person and taking less than a minute to edit the OP...
No, no, you are definitely not a 'bad guy'...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But at least you have time to answer questions like this with barbs. You must love it, mocking.
Instead of acting like a decent person and taking less than a minute to edit the OP...
No, no, you are definitely not a “bad guy”...
Wow.

I answer because while I'm working on updating all these mod updates in backlog, I'm getting pinged in threads... like right now, by you again. Trying to call me out won't work though bud. "act like a decent person"... What have you done for this community besides acting holier than thou in this moment? My record speaks for itself. To suggest that I'm indecent is rather hilarious and preposterous. I've given more than most and not accepted nor requested a single thing in return. I suggest that is most decent.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Wow.

I answer because while I'm working on updating all these mod updates in backlog, I'm getting pinged in threads... like right now, by you again. Trying to call me out won't work though bud. "act like a decent person"... What have you done for this community besides acting holier than thou in this moment? My record speaks for itself. To suggest that I'm indecent is rather hilarious and preposterous. I've given more than most and not accepted nor requested a single thing in return. I suggest that is most decent.
Just like to thank you for remaining about as civil as you can get with the complaints. I don't like waiting like everyone else but, I'm just thankful there are mods at all and as well done as yours typically are.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote