Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I think the real problem comes from those who do not know their way around this site well enough. Just taking an hour out of one's time to read the rules and learn the way around properly though, means never having to ask silly questions about the latest mod releases or compressed games.
Nobody can really blame anyone for that other than themselves. I mean, I learned it easily enough and there is nothing special about me!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No its just people are stupid and lazy these days and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
^--- this.

I know I've been salty lately (blame the insane East TX weather and my constant power outages) but I have to agree since almost any complaint I read regarding what I should or shouldn't do in threads to appease every single possible scenario is just... unrealistic. I feel I generally go well beyond the norm providing info and insight into this "hobby" of our community but this minority of those who constantly whine for "more" should step back a moment and realize that their self-entitlements simply won't be entertained by grounded folks like myself regardless of the virtual foot-stomping tantrums they throw. Those particular snowflakes can go melt away barking up some other's tree.

Contrarily, those that are cordial/pleasant and at least show some minimal amount of effort has been afforded will almost always have their request or concern addressed by me in a prompt and detailed fashion. I've dropped everything I'm doing IRL and gone out of my way hundreds of times to personally assist someone in this community in need or to add/change particulars requested by folks in dozens of mods.

I just simply don't hold much regard to those in the former, but I will always try my best to show the upmost respect and/or provide attention to those in the latter.

Y'all have a good morning and a great weekend.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
How do people not know to check if version numbers match? Like shit, even if you fuck up and don't pay attention before install how is that not the first thing you check when it fails...BEFORE posting on here asking what's wrong???

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
You know bud, some folks crack me up and make me smile, some folks make me proud to be apart of a particular community, and some folks make me seriously question the survival of the human race. Care to pick one of those categories for your question?
I have the answer to this: All three, his post cracked you up for asking the same stupid question every other guy does, his post makes you proud to be part of the intellectually unchallenged community and his post makes you question if he should toss his genes back into the pool for a re-wash or save humanity from the lack of intellect. :D
I was one of those wondering about an update on the mod but I thought before I asked I should read and BAM last page answer is halfway down along with 2 or 3 idiots who can't read before asking.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
But at least you have time to answer questions like this with barbs. You must love mocking people. Instead of acting like a decent person and taking less than a minute to edit the OP...
No, no, you are definitely not a 'bad guy'...
What a flog... some people are so opinionated & self righteous aren't they?

This is yet another case for my wish for a forum wide points system with a reputation meter that works both ways... enable additional posting rights to those who contribute positively but gradually remove posting rights for those that contribute negatively, passive aggressive, etc...

What a dream i have!! LOL!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

M0narh

May 20, 2024
What a flog... some people are so opinionated & self righteous aren't they?

This is yet another case for my wish for a forum wide points system with a reputation meter that works both ways... enable additional posting rights to those who contribute positively but gradually remove posting rights for those that contribute negatively, passive aggressive, etc...

What a dream i have!! LOL!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That would be too much, almost like fascism.
We're all human and we all make mistakes. Some of us learn, some of us don't.
It's wrong to think one person is smart and others are dumb. We should always remember to be human. If you see a "stupid" question, just ignore it instead of writing a barbed comment.
There's no need to be arrogant and act like a toxic 16-year-old schoolboy.
I'm not saying that I'm a saint. I also sometimes get pissed off by some comments, but I ignore them—except when an arrogant person starts insulting others.

Yes, Sancho makes awesome mods, but that does not give him the right to insult people for a simple questions. Even if it's a question due to inattention or laziness, it's no excuse. Sancho positions himself as an intelligent person, so he should behave accordingly.

The conclusion is simple:
1. Add actual information to the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. If you see a “stupid” questions, ignore them.
3. And if you do want to take the time to respond, it's better not to be toxic and insulting, but to give a normal response or direct them to an answer.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
he should behave accordingly
What a pretentious self-entitled hypocrite:
it's better not to be toxic and insulting
right after:
Healthy person's OP____ Smoker's OP
Again, your shitty attempts at trolling me simply won't work Sparky.

This bit has merit though:
If you see a “stupid” questions, ignore them.
I'll just simply be replacing "questions" with your "posts" going forward.

"The conclusion is simple": There's nothing to edit in the OP. It contains more information than most OP's and all the info it contains is absolutely accurate, and I won't add something arbitrary just to appease your sanctimonious facade.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
What a pretentious self-entitled hypocrite:

right after:

Again, your shitty attempts at trolling me simply won't work Sparky.

This bit has merit though:

I'll just simply be replacing "questions" with your "posts" going forward.

"The conclusion is simple": There's nothing to edit in the OP. It contains more information than most OP's and all the info it contains is absolutely accurate, and I won't add something arbitrary just to appease your sanctimonious facade.
Yes, but there's a difference. I don't offend people for asking questions like that. Someone asked a simple question, 'Is the mod abandoned?'. It's an innocent question. Instead of answering or ignore it, you started mocking him, and I've come across similar posts. That, in turn, triggered me, because of your mockery.

I'm not saying I'm a perfect person. I'm not saying I'm the "hope for humanity's survival". I see nothing wrong with being a bit silly, and sometimes ask the obvious questions.
My goal is not to troll you. I just think you're wrong to act like this, insult people for asking simple questions.

Or maybe I'm wrong.
I just can't understand what's wrong with giving more information in the OP. Something like 'no update needed' or 'update in progress'.
Well, it's probably a matter of principles, and you think that if you add information, it will mean that you lose an argument or something like that.

Reactions: LastOne24/7

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something like 'no update needed' or 'update in progress'.
Well, it's probably a matter of principles, and you think that if you add information, it will mean that you lose an argument or something like that.
There is no update in progress, and obviously if applying the mod to the correct VN version then no update is needed. I'm not attempting to win any argument nor any pissing contest because you're triggered or offended... there's nothing wrong with the OP. It clearly states what version the mod is and what VN version it applies to. Otherwise I'm certain you didn't question if the mod was abandoned, that would be completely absurd. There's zero reason for anyone on the planet to assume that it is.

My reply to the original poster's ridiculous question was rather humorous by most anyone's standard as can be verified but that same reply's reactions, but you obviously felt the overwhelming need to insert your self-righteousness due to being the opposite. At the end of the day none of this was or is any your damn business and honestly, if you don't see the humor in my reply to the original poster (or thousands of other posts that you are apparently going to be triggered or offended by) then that's the stick you refuse to pull out.

Have a good one, I'm done with the banter tbh.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Just wanted to say you are my fav Modder on this site and i patiently wait for that "dev" getting his shit together for his next update... cause i ain't playing that bugfest without your mod that's for sure (even though i play the cousin path :cool: - but the bugfixes are actually what made this game work for me).

Which is kinda fucked up to be fair, reading through the game thread where you are actually act like a bugfixer/gametester for him, and even than those script mistakes aren't fixed in a new update ... :HideThePain:

Reactions: GreggoryLove

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it should get more streamlined by next update... I'm fairly confident there will simply be two variants instead of six being M/F protagonist. I'm waiting on conformation.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well, it should get more streamlined by next update... I'm fairly confident there will simply be two variants instead of six being M/F protagonist. I'm waiting on conformation.
That's what he should have gone for from the beginning - okey get a male and fem prot in here but just get rid of those extra options/Paths which really don't do shit ( i mean for what even adding that different money/attraction=age variable when you ain't using it anyway - i would give him/them respect for it if this would actually change the story in some way, beside different flavour of text).

So yeah i do hope this will change and make it easier to just focus on those two MC's ( no matter if both of them are cousins or whatever..).

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
With this present mod, it's impossible to run the game.
After clicking "Continue" 2 times when I start the game, out ! End game...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
With this present mod, it's impossible to run the game.
After clicking "Continue" 2 times when I start the game, out ! End game...
Insure the mod is installed in the correct version. See post here for complete summary if in doubt.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I use the "ThirtyDays_CH1-0.06.00 - SanchoMod", but the version of the game is 0.06.10.
Well then, that's the problem... they don't match. Always use correlated versions, that's why the OP states what VN version it applies to.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Well then, that's the problem... they don't match. Always use correlated versions, that's why the OP states what VN version it applies to.
Ok, glad to show you the problem.
Thanks for your reactivity and your prompt response

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote