Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it even worth it, in the games change logs it says he will probably do a small update the weekend or next/
Dude (the dev) always says that... no update is ever finished. They are all "rushed" with bugs and massive grammatical issues. All I can do is all I can do. If I wait for him to solve everything then there would never be a mod update... ever. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yay! The "missing Mei scene" bonus still works... we should truly be ready to start the new content mod update process:
1710556861439.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man, this constant dance of choreography coding the dialogue box and the MiniStat while also checking the dev's code and making corrections to the most offensive grammatical errors is a constant balance of chaos. I'm placing an average of 400 dialogue box / MiniStat open/closes manually per day at this point. That's a ton of micro management. I've never figured out a faster way to do it when a dev uses constant slow dissolves on every single image population... it's unique in that fashion for sure.

Enough blabbering though, it's almost midnight so I'll grab a Crown/Coke refill and press onwards. I'm modding the Male portion first as most of it ports quickly to the Female portion of the script.

BTW, gone in this Day6 is the Aunt/Uncle/Cousin/Friend combinations. I guess he got tired of working six VN's in one so he elected for two in one, one Male, one Female MC variant.... or maybe it makes a comeback in the next Day7, dunno.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Man, this constant dance of choreography coding the dialogue box and the MiniStat while also checking the dev's code and making corrections to the most offensive grammatical errors is a constant balance of chaos. I'm placing an average of 400 dialogue box / MiniStat open/closes manually per day at this point. That's a ton of micro management. I've never figured out a faster way to do it when a dev uses constant slow dissolves on every single image population... it's unique in that fashion for sure.

Enough blabbering though, it's almost midnight so I'll grab a Crown/Coke refill and press onwards. I'm modding the Male portion first as most of it ports quickly to the Female portion of the script.

BTW, gone in this Day6 is the Aunt/Uncle/Cousin/Friend combinations. I guess he got tired of working six VN's in one so he elected for two in one, one Male, one Female MC variant.... or maybe it makes a comeback in the next Day7, dunno.
Your work is highly appreciated if it's any consolation. ;)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Male 100% done including SanchoGallery for it's variants:
1710568485355.png

I might start on Female variant but being 0100hrs now... I think I'd rather catch a 4+hr nap and knock it out fresh. I'll debate a few minutes on it while I prep the female scripts.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay... well, I'm now finished with Female variant too. I'll start code cleanup and building it. If I don't pass out or make silly mistakes then I'll see if I can get this pushed out before I crash.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Okay... well, I'm now finished with Female variant too. I'll start code cleanup and building it. If I don't pass out or make silly mistakes then I'll see if I can get this pushed out before I crash.
Well, I would gladly let you know if any errors on the Female path, you know that. ;)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I would gladly let you know if any errors on the Female path, you know that. ;)
Well Jen, it's a bit on the short side tbh... but there's "content" in it at least. I just put the final touches on it and added it's scene to the gallery.

I'm also done with the code cleanup so I'll get this thing built and test... if I don't bork it then I'll upload. Maybe ~15-30mins if I'm quick and no mistakes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.06.00)
1710573306884.png 1710573336446.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

NOTE: The "About" page currently displays incorrect info. It's a dev bug and I can't presume what to summarize for it.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I've never figured out a faster way to do it when a dev uses constant slow dissolves on every single image population... it's unique in that fashion for sure.
If you want to bypass all those goddamn dissolves, you can use this code
Code:
init 10000:
    define dissolve033 = None
    define dissolve066 = None
    define dissolve022 = None
    define fastdissolve = None
    define fastdissolve15 = None
    define fastdissolve2 = None
    define fastdissolve3 = None
    define slowdissolve = None
    define slowdissolve2 = None
    define dissolve = None

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.06.00)
View attachment 3447703 View attachment 3447706
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

NOTE: The "About" page currently displays incorrect info. It's a dev bug and I can't presume what to summarize for it.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Well, the Female Path, didn't have a problems from the mod, and now back to being caught up with the Dev. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
Is this mod also for the Android version? And if, how to install it?

Here's the qoute of a dev's statement, so I would not expect the mod to fly on Android:
Works on any handheld device that fully emulates win/mac/linux, android is a little bitch and can't handle the APIs. Blame Bezos. I've tested it on a Steam Deck (which is linux based) and a ROG (which is win based) and they work fine on the go.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I noticed that the cheat for money is wrong. It's set to max 500 and if you have more than 500 you just lose everything.
and since things can cost over 1000, the cheat is kinda useless.
Might be something worth looking in to. Someone else mentioned it before but it's still not fixed so I thought it worth mentioning again.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I noticed that the cheat for money is wrong. It's set to max 500 and if you have more than 500 you just lose everything.
and since things can cost over 1000, the cheat is kinda useless.
Might be something worth looking in to. Someone else mentioned it before but it's still not fixed so I thought it worth mentioning again.
It's only meant for early game while shopping really, it's for use if you're broke... it's not needed at all but folks kept asking so I put it there. Money isn't an issue for sure... but folks get bent over silly shit sometimes, and minor things like adding that is sometimes easier than describing why it's redundant. It's not intended to make you an instant millionaire, it's now there just in case you find your pockets inside out in the future... there's some relief.

This also insures I don't break anything in the VN... there's enough shit broken that I keep fixing without me adding to the fire. I have no idea of the dev's motives for much of the story so I must be careful with "cheats" so as to not fuck up save files going forward.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Works on any handheld device that fully emulates win/mac/linux, android is a little bitch and can't handle the APIs. Blame Bezos. I've tested it on a Steam Deck (which is linux based) and a ROG (which is win based) and they work fine on the go.

joiplay knows it can't handle the heat and even states such on their front webpage:
View attachment 3176619
Their estimation percentages are complete bullshit since there's no way to count the number of overall games that utilize APIs, so those numbers are completely hypothetical at best.

That's the real story bud, make of it as you will. Maybe when I get the mod's core completed to v8.
Wow. Just, wow. Maybe you deserve those people stealing your code and putting it behind their Patreon.

As someone who helps fix other people's games when running them on JoiPlay, it generally helps when the programmers don't intentionally obfuscate their code to hell and back, which makes finding where the bloody hell the code is erroring out on a lot harder.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As someone who helps fix other people's games when running them on JoiPlay...
Bud, you can't help the simple fact of (for example) code that completely relies on GP2 or greater to run on Droid that is only capable of processing GP1 or less... again as a very simple example. Obfuscation has nothing to do with it... the inferior capabilities manually capped by gooogle (they do this intentionally) is the reason. Nothing will change that fact.

BTW, the GP2 example I gave is one of dozens of reasons why SanchoMod is not compatible with that platform. It's not a handheld problem, it is solely an operating system problem.

I get it, you are passionate about android but there's zero argument that it can hold up against the others (that are not intentionally capped) like Windows, MacOS, Linux, BSD, iOS, etc.

Maybe you deserve those people stealing your code and putting it behind their Patreon.
That's a really shitty thing to say. That's like me saying that "maybe you deserve to have someone break into your house when your not home". Piss off.

Reactions: Cyrix72
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote