Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VNfan00

Jul 11, 2022
I am not sure if I am missing something but I am having issues with the Money cheat. It wont allow me to add any funds and if I click it at all it defaults down to 500 even if I previously had far more. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am not sure if I am missing something but I am having issues with the Money cheat. It wont allow me to add any funds and if I click it at all it defaults down to 500 even if I previously had far more. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, it's a max of 500 cheat. In other words the maximum you can give yourself is 500. I'm not here to make you a millionaire and possibly break your save since we have no idea how the dev will handle certain variables in the future. It's simple in concept though, if you have less than 500 and need more cash, use the cheat. If you have more than 500 then there's nothing in the VN (to date) that you can't buy. That's the logic bud. It's a safety measure for now.

Reactions: VNfan00

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, it's a max of 500 cheat. In other words the maximum you can give yourself is 500. I'm not here to make you a millionaire and possibly break your save since we have no idea how the dev will handle certain variables in the future. It's simple in concept though, if you have less than 500 and need more cash, use the cheat. If you have more than 500 then there's nothing in the VN (to date) that you can't buy. That's the logic bud. It's a safety measure for now.
I cheated it further before adding the mod. Mod now shows what I do have. But, I had to rebuild the game, when I read through comments about not dicking with the game using unren. But, my save still shows the amount I had before.
1680989139096.png

But, if it breaks the game, I'll just restart. No biggie as the game is good.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I cheated it further before adding the mod. Mod now shows what I do have. But, I had to rebuild the game, when I read through comments about not dicking with the game using unren. But, my save still shows the amount I had before.
View attachment 2531774

But, if it breaks the game, I'll just restart. No biggie as the game is good.
... or if that were to happen I could make you a quickfix that will bring down the amount of cash to the level it wouldn't break before the save is loaded to prevent from a replay required. It's possible, I fix saves for friends all the time after they botch something, or sometimes I code it into the mod for instances were saves a botched by previously using another mod that broke something. Either way, just know it's an option if I'm not too swamped at the time.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
... or if that were to happen I could make you a quickfix that will bring down the amount of cash to the level it wouldn't break before the save is loaded to prevent from a replay required. It's possible, I fix saves for friends all the time after they botch something, or sometimes I code it into the mod for instances were saves a botched by previously using another mod that broke something. Either way, just know it's an option if I'm not too swamped at the time.
That's cool. Thanks. But, I really don't mind restarting when I need to. I've broken a few games playing with the variables. I like this game quite a bit.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Its been a long day and I am not well, but I have the choice guide on for Uncle and do not seem to be getting any info on the points I will get for making choices, or any info.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Its been a long day and I am not well, but I have the choice guide on for Uncle and do not seem to be getting any info on the points I will get for making choices, or any info.
are you using the ingame choice guide or the mod one?

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
oh in game the option is in the phone under settings top right you'll see guided mode, however the mod is more detailed. iv noticed you need to progress a bit into day one because not all options have points to be given. if the mod is installed right it should look like this and say SanchoModMenu bottom right. if it does dont worry just progress a little and it will kick in.

Reactions: Havik79

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I assume mod I don't see any option for an in-game one.
i forgot to quote you.. the above

shit i also just realized this is in sanchos lol i thought for a sec we were in the main thirty days thread. ooops. blond moment sorry about that

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I see, well seeing as this is what I wanted, as in a mod to make the right choices (well for being sweet with Alex) I deleted all my old saves so I could start fresh with the right choices, and I saw with like kiss Alex I got points but the mod showed no info I thought something was off, I guess it needs to be further into the story then.

Yeah seemed to me to make sense to use the mod thread, not the game thread, and yeah the in-game phone guide is off.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Oh I see, well seeing as this is what I wanted, as in a mod to make the right choices (well for being sweet with Alex) I deleted all my old saves so I could start fresh with the right choices, and I saw with like kiss Alex I got points but the mod showed no info I thought something was off, I guess it needs to be further into the story then.

Yeah seemed to me to make sense to use the mod thread, not the game thread, and yeah the in-game phone guide is off.
so it didnt show you this when she came to the door when you first got there? because it should when started from fresh. hold on ill look.

edit: no it should show it there as well

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
if still giving you issues try reinstall first. other then that it should be working so outside of that im not going to be much help sorry.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck no it didn't show any of that yet, but yet everything else shows up.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK well deleted my saves and reinstalled seems to have fixed it, thanks mate.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
are you using the ingame choice guide or the mod one?
Good morning.

I'm using your two quotes for folks to be able to search this "issue". I did forget to mention in the release notes that the dev's WT cancels the ChoiceGuide and vice-versa. I coded it so that the default is for the mod's Guide to be On (like all other SanchoMod versions) just to be consistent. It's kind of how I coded "Sunshine Love"... to allow the player to use either guide or no guide. Apologies for not clarifying earlier. I add and tweak so many things that I sometimes forget to include them in my notes I use for release info.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yet I had not turned the devs guide on I forgot this game even had one.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yet I had not turned the devs guide on I forgot this game even had one.
I understand, your specific issue was different but thought I should explain how the dual-feature works. You're now sorted, correct?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I understand, your specific issue was different but thought I should explain how the dual-feature works. You're now sorted, correct?
Yes, I am after deleting saves from the game, unzipping it again and reinstalling the mod it works, I was pointing out that whatever my problem was it was not due to conflict from using both the in-game and mod guide.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote