4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
See what you did dev? You whored yourself out just once and everyone thinks they can take a turn.
Will not be surprised when it eventually makes its way into the base game...

Not like it never ever happened before with VNs right???

RIGHT....????... :whistle:

But yea. "Non canon" tho.

give them some food, and they come clucking and wanting more, and some wanting it to be canon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Will not be surprised when it eventually makes its way into the base game...

Not like it never ever happened before with VNs right???

RIGHT....????... :whistle:

But yea. "Non canon" tho.

give them some food, and they come clucking and wanting more, and some wanting it to be canon. :rolleyes:
I personally don't want to know anything about those non-canon stories. In fact I think it can be a better option to make a separate thread for those stories and avoid having comments of them in this thread.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I personally don't want to know anything about those non-canon stories. In fact I think it can be a better option to make a separate thread for those stories and avoid having comments of them in this thread.
I fully agree with this... and I actually requested that.. because technicaly. they are part of Nexus. not thirty days.

Reactions: BlasKyau and Abhai

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I fully agree with this... and I actually requested that.. because technicaly. they are part of Nexus. not thirty days.
If you have ownership of thread, don't you have the power to edit the post and remove them? Looks like you edited it back in December. So why not just say these stories are part of Nexus and get them moved there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When to expect the next update?
They literally just posted about it a few hours ago...

Hiting subscribers today. public next week.
Dev post here to.

Dev said they'd update today and they did.

Some notes on this update...

1500+ new images - 14 Animations

Female route is still at 3.5 (To avoid constant switching between male and female MC) By next Sunday that will be done.

Music hasn't been adjusted yet.

Ava scene has not been changed yet due to the renpy issue I haven't found a solution for yet. But it now asks you if you even want to, and if you load the 3.5 save, it should ask you first thing.

The first LI with LI scene is now in the game, its between Alex and Ava, if you don't wish to see it make sure LI with LI auto is turned off, If you do wish to see it, Make sure its on.

If you play with pregnancy. You CAN possibly impregnate Ava and Alex if you are on corruption route with Alex (This is not full sex with Alex yet, but what you can do.. does technically have the ability to impregnate some one. so small chance, but is there).

Pregnancy works on based on random number generation. What happens with Alex at in the bowling alley on corruption route, has a 1 in 100 chance.

With Ava. As its a full scene. Its on varying degrees of possibility, The sex itself has a 1 in 50. The ending, if you choose to, has a 1 in 30, 1 in 20, and 1 in 10 chance (One of each ejaculation)

You won't know yet. Its triggered in the back end and you won't know for about a week.

Please let me know if you see any issues.
So, if I was anybody, I'd wait for the public release and hopefully it doesn't leak here because it's not finished yet. It's because of this:

Female route is still at 3.5 (To avoid constant switching between male and female MC) By next Sunday that will be done.

Music hasn't been adjusted yet.

Ava scene has not been changed yet due to the renpy issue I haven't found a solution for yet. But it now asks you if you even want to, and if you load the 3.5 save, it should ask you first thing.

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Why can't we consume what we like and not try to change it into something else? I don't think it's vegetarian to not want something shoe-horned in because some people showed up in a thread that doesn't involve their desired tags.
OH MY GOD I'M CONSOOMINGGGG

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
If you have ownership of thread, don't you have the power to edit the post and remove them? Looks like you edited it back in December. So why not just say these stories are part of Nexus and get them moved there.
because f95 has rules :/
Honestly I don't even want those on here at all because they are subscriber only stories.
If I alter or remove them. f95 will remove my access to my own games soo...

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly I don't even want those on here at all because they are subscriber only stories.

I have seen you don't want them here, but maybe try explaining again they have nothing to do with this game but to do with Nexus game that has its own thread, and they have no bearing on this game and the comments are about that instead of this game? The game and comments have nothing to do with the game, so that would count as "off-topic" and should be removed as they do that with every other game and off-topic things.

Never hurts to ask again right?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i assume you have talked with some mod/uploader regarding that already?
if so, why dont you try to contackt admins?
having unrelated art in the game thread that can and is causing confusion and lures various "kinkers" (which are known to roam even in the threads with no traces of their particular kinks, yet who cares, they can), resulting in shitpostting, polluting threads, at the end resulting in more work for mods/uploaders...

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
didnt you read anything from those few posts above?
if so, please do unwatch this, by all means!
or any of the other posts about it for the past 6 months. lol.
I could honestly careless about it anymore. I made my point on it several times.
but it all comes down to people wanting you to do things that they like, but how dare you do something anyone else likes..
some people are just to entitled on a site where the entire point revolves around getting paid content for free....

Where Thirty Days won't get any major full on NTR content other then a few small things for story reason (can be disabled), and some awesome lesbian action between LI's, What Nexus is evolving into is more geared more towards that kind of content.
Development and writing on that started in October of last year and the new story driven and interactive 'interface' should hit public around may. With updates to "Dance Class", "Ghost Hunters", "Dreality", and a lot of new ones that are all built around the new interactive interface.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man i can't be the only one whose favourite character is alex can i? I really like the writing so far i'm interested to see where it goes from here and i'm excited that it's coming to steam eventually.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Man i can't be the only one whose favourite character is alex can i? I really like the writing so far i'm interested to see where it goes from here and i'm excited that it's coming to steam eventually.
Alex is by far the favorite character ATM. I keep trying to change that, not working. lol
Was hoping to get to steam around now. but the hold up on day 4 put me behind. Steam will happen on the release of day 5.
Completed day 4 just hit EA on patreon (Male only atm), and will go public to itch next week with male and female.
Day 5 I am hoping shoulden't take to long, definitely won't take as long as day 4 because I'm not rewriting day 5 mid development of it like I did with day 4.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She is also my favorite.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex is by far the favorite character ATM. I keep trying to change that, not working. lol
Was hoping to get to steam around now. but the hold up on day 4 put me behind. Steam will happen on the release of day 5.
Completed day 4 just hit EA on patreon (Male only atm), and will go public to itch next week with male and female.
Day 5 I am hoping shoulden't take to long, definitely won't take as long as day 4 because I'm not rewriting day 5 mid development of it like I did with day 4.
Yay team alex for the win lol, great game btw i'll definetly buy it when it's on steam. I was reading some comments i just can't believe some people wanna corrupt alex she is so sweet and innocent.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They say great minds think alike lol. My favourite story line with her i think will be if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looking forward to seeing how that turns out.
Actually if it was a game with individual endings it would be my choice. But since I only see one ending, I prefer the harem.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes