4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
more tease , about the tease of the tease , and the same of last updates, no real development on relationships.

no surprise with this developer , yeah like 6000 renders and no sex with main 2 girls ,

hope those 2-Bit developers DO AT LEAST 2000 renders on sex scenes with the main 2 girls? haha AS IF with the legion of side chars

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Interesting update to know that the MC is a father XD. At least the story progressed, although it needs more vaginal sex for this update to be perfect.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
more tease , about the tease of the tease , and the same of last updates, no real development on relationships.

no surprise with this developer , yeah like 6000 renders and no sex with main 2 girls ,

hope those 2-Bit developers DO AT LEAST 2000 renders on sex scenes with the main 2 girls? haha AS IF with the legion of side chars
That's what happens when you make a game that goes day to day. It's barely been a week.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game feels like it will be really good when its finished, but is incredibly frustrating to play while in development.

If you only enjoy 1 or 2 routes it feels like forever for updates to come out, and going day by day progress feels insanely slow.

We are almost 2.5 years in and only on day 7... looking like 5 more years at least to finish at current pace. Just feels like its never going to finish.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: v0.07.00M (Should work on future versions as well)

Download: View attachment Thirty_Days-GalleryUnlocker.zip

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Martyn Cook

Jul 14, 2020
I hope the developers find someone with at least some grip on the English language to proof read their script.
It's painful to read all the "of"s where it should be "have"s.

Reactions: OverlordCW
Jan 15, 2019
I have 1 very important point to make about this game. This MC has the best cock out of every one of these games I've played. Finally a guy that doesn't make me feel massively inferior :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bufa

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Just finished playing version 0.6. Damn... Great game.
Cant wait for Sancho to update the WT for 0.7.
By the way, any info known whether Misa will get content soonish?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes