4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Very few games come around with fresh ideas and quality art! this quality makes an impact. This game has me really looking forward to the next update. Developer should get this on Steam it will sell!

Please no puzzles though.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Very few games come around with fresh ideas and quality art! this quality makes an impact. This game has me really looking forward to the next update. Developer should get this on Steam it will sell!

Please no puzzles though.
Thanks, The option to skip the puzzle is coming in next update, which is a few weeks behind due to some massive changes being made in terms of how the scripts and story divergence are being handled.

Steam release is a goal, I just wanted some decent amount of content available before we start that process, We will probably start steam process at day 5, and after some grammar fixes :)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Same. As long as I can understand what is going on (unlike some of those machine translated games), I generally don't care about grammar in an adult-themed game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks, The option to skip the puzzle is coming in next update, which is a few weeks behind due to some massive changes being made in terms of how the scripts and story divergence are being handled.

Steam release is a goal, I just wanted some decent amount of content available before we start that process, We will probably start steam process at day 5, and after some grammar fixes :)
so its another "sorry you have to start over" situation.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
so its another "sorry you have to start over" situation.
No starting over will not be required, old script will still be in place as the new script is contained in new files, and the end of each day will split into new scripts, so if you have a save from day 2, you can load it and start day 3 with the new diverged script.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
I'd like to UnRen the game archive and i can't, cus all of the files: "object has no attribute 'encode'". C'mon man, i dont want to grind whole game again from different perspective :/
Anyway, game is amazing (went for pervert uncle path). Im a littlebit confused with the ending, who is the fucked girld, who is the guy, and actually who is Ava xD

Also, there is Day3.rpa and i dont have it in the game, is it on purpose? Or why did i miss it?

Sep 3, 2020
No starting over will not be required, old script will still be in place as the new script is contained in new files, and the end of each day will split into new scripts, so if you have a save from day 2, you can load it and start day 3 with the new diverged script.
I think I found a bug or a glitch or something I never did anything sexual with Alexis but the game say I did
I rejected her every single time

but the game doesn't seem to notice

even my girlfriend thinks I did something with her when I never did

for example, I sent her back to her room but the game says she spend the night in my room

Reactions: Before I Forget

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really liked playing this some time ago. Just kinda think having the option to choose your MC, though a nice idea, is just going to make a lot of extra work for little content. Personally I would just revert the game to 1 playable main character.
Time will tell how it will turn out.

Sep 3, 2020
I really liked playing this some time ago. Just kinda think having the option to choose your MC, though a nice idea, is just going to make a lot of extra work for little content. Personally I would just revert the game to 1 playable main character.
Time will tell how it will turn out.
it doesn't really matter because even if you pick the younger MC the girls will still act like he's the older MC

and bring up the age difference

and most of the time the MC talks like an old man and not their cousin

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
it doesn't really matter because even if you pick the younger MC the girls will still act like he's the older MC

and bring up the age difference

and most of the time the MC talks like an old man and not their cousin
To me that just means the writing is not fitting or you know: bad. Just another waste of time when looking at the alternate MC paths. Better to get rid of them and save on that effort. Play to your strengths and all that.

Sep 3, 2020
To me that just means the writing is not fitting or you know: bad. Just another waste of time when looking at the alternate MC paths. Better to get rid of them and save on that effort. Play to your strengths and all that.
for me I'm still waiting on a reply I found a bug or a glitch

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I think I found a bug or a glitch or something I never did anything sexual with Alexis but the game say I did
I rejected her every single time

but the game doesn't seem to notice

even my girlfriend thinks I did something with her when I never did

for example, I sent her back to her room but the game says she spend the night in my room
This has been corrected, I spent a big majority of October correcting things like this while working on new content, as of the 3.5 update all that has been fixed. and in response to the dialog being the same in most cases, this is being changed allot as well. I went back and separated all routes into self contained script files so there will be greater difference, no more "if cousin", things are still being rewritten but it's getting better. The cousin no longer refers to age differences and has become a lot more ballsy in terms of the things he says and does, and keeps trying to get Kayla to flash him. family friend falls somewhere in between the 2 other routes but no longer references the relations. day 4 shows the most differences as it is all now being written independently.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'd like to UnRen the game archive and i can't, cus all of the files: "object has no attribute 'encode'". C'mon man, i dont want to grind whole game again from different perspective :/
Anyway, game is amazing (went for pervert uncle path). Im a littlebit confused with the ending, who is the fucked girld, who is the guy, and actually who is Ava xD

Also, there is Day3.rpa and i dont have it in the game, is it on purpose? Or why did i miss it?
That was day 3, we forgot to update in game phone, and we didn't notice the startmenu background image was even visible as on the development end we have an animated background, not sure why that isn't show for everyone yet.

Sep 3, 2020
This has been corrected, I spent a big majority of October correcting things like this while working on new content, as of the 3.5 update all that has been fixed. and in response to the dialog being the same in most cases, this is being changed allot as well. I went back and separated all routes into self contained script files so there will be greater difference, no more "if cousin", things are still being rewritten but it's getting better. The cousin no longer refers to age differences and has become a lot more ballsy in terms of the things he says and does, and keeps trying to get Kayla to flash him. family friend falls somewhere in between the 2 other routes but no longer references the relations. day 4 shows the most differences as it is all now being written independently.
that's great I'm trying to play as a good guy/the faithful boyfriend

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You say this but you weren't.. and that's the point..
I was being payed nothing to NOT do an NTR story, got payed 120 to 240 times what you might have offered me to NOT do it, to do it. Just made $10 while typing this, from that side story.

and that's my point, the people who have an issue with it, weren't supporting me, a few are complaining and haven't even played my game. and one guy said he would be upset if something changed in a game that wasn't supported by his supporters. Everything I do beyond my original concept, is publicly voted by my supporters.

As a developer you go where the money IS, not where it might be.
Again.
Shit in one hand, Wish in the other.
Eh, if you are being paid nothing to NOT do an NTR story and paid to do one, then why are you making a non NTR base story?

what the fuck 2.gif

I mean, obviously there are people making money off of games that don't have NTR in them...

On another note, what's the details behind this?

how about no 3.jpg

This was a rather vague "warning."

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@3DRComics would like to know if you plan on implementing ntr in the future in 30 days, i mean only 30 days not any side story that you do even if the side story is based around the same characters. thanks in advance for your answer.
if i'm not wrong you started your career with ntr comics or i'm i wrong? correct me pls if i'm wrong.
and great game so far, your experience pretty much shows of in the image quality.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes