4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
On the female route do you only fuck with Kayla?
Mostly, but not only. Specifics: You get the same scenes as on the male route (but female variants) with Nicole and Dakota, and you get the sleepwalking scenes with Alexis. There's one Alexis scene on the male route that I only got an abbreviated version of on the female route, and one that I didn't get at all, and I also didn't get the Jackie flashback sex or any of the Mei or Ava scenes when playing as a woman. By contrast, I barely got anything with Kayla on the male route.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Mostly, but not only. Specifics: You get the same scenes as on the male route (but female variants) with Nicole and Dakota, and you get the sleepwalking scenes with Alexis. There's one Alexis scene on the male route that I only got an abbreviated version of on the female route, and one that I didn't get at all, and I also didn't get the Jackie flashback sex or any of the Mei or Ava scenes when playing as a woman. By contrast, I barely got anything with Kayla on the male route.
Im guessing all comes to the one who masters the skill of patience =), I believe both Male and Female route, will have a chance to have fun with all the girls..

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Im guessing all comes to the one who masters the skill of patience =), I believe both Male and Female route, will have a chance to have fun with all the girls..
I would imagine so - Alexis is getting there on the female route and Kayla much more slowly on the male route, but there are still signs. Ava has shown signs on the male route that she is open to women, so it surprised me not to have anything on the female route for her.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I would imagine so - Alexis is getting there on the female route and Kayla much more slowly on the male route, but there are still signs. Ava has shown signs on the male route that she is open to women, so it surprised me not to have anything on the female route for her.
Ava seems to be into Alexis. I dont know, but that might be it..

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update just hit today, some details.

Most the images used in this update were uploaded in last 2 updates, just not implemented yet, so thats why the small update size. Id say about 100 new images available in game.

Code Fixes/Changes
  1. Re-coded Main menu for pending replay completion.
  2. Fixed/Added end of day 6/ morning day 7 rejection variable, so if you choose to not go for Alex, or you choose to not have happy time with her, you will no longer wake up with her naked.
  3. Expanded Jackie in kitchen scene on male route with choice based extended scene.
  4. Expanded Kayla in bedroom on male route, Extended ero scene, She can now reject you, and you can reject her. Several choices and stats changes.
  5. Variable's and Stats being re-implemented in day 7, I know I got behind on those, But those are coming back into play on day 7.
  6. Updated Music Screen.

Another update next weekend.(or early Monday morning, It's no secret at this point I work at night, So it's still sunday to me.)
Here is what I am hoping to have ready for that update.
  • Scene replay completed and full(With cheat code so you don't have to replay to unlock past scenes.)
  • A few extended female route scenes.
  • Finished pool scene and start the night fun ;)
  • Update player stats screen, including Mei and Jackie.
  • New Menu Background Video
  • More uniform GUI

The night fun...
The night stuff in day 7 is.. A lot.
You are in a house, with Kayla, Alex, Jackie, And Ava, All of wich you have varying degrees of intimacy with.
I could just force you to spend the night with a specific person (A sleep walking Alex probably.), but I would much rather give you a choice.
I may have to railroad you a bit if this takes much longer, I need to move on to day 8 officially, and that unexpected break put me behind.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I apologize for my English can someone please upload a save if possible where he hugs Alexis because mine is broken thanks

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirty Days [v0.07.20] [3DRComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: pochops