4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Loving this game! Only problem now is I want a game where I can date my female MC LOL

On the sandbox issue, usually I don't like sandboxes though some games have done them right (Timestamps springs to mind) but the implementation here is good. Bit jarring when it first appears but you get used to it fairly quickly. So long as the hints are good and it doesn't require timings, I'm good.

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
this is one of those games where i download a beta/day1 and am waiting eagerly for a full version to enjoy. good job dev!

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I love the game.
My input, the notification (gain corruption, etc) is hard to read, maybe change to more readable color or font.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
yeah, i have a love hate with sandboxes, some elements are good, some are annoying, like clicking on 50 different things to find that one place you need to be, I don't want that, but sandbox is needed for a few optional "side quests"
A lot of popular game combine it, the main game still Visual Novel but add some free roam moment when necessary with some kind of quest log in this free roam (main or optional).

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Menu + Navigation need to be changed ;) (y)
Game is Good -I like to be Uncle :LOL: Used Developer tools there is pregnancy (y) Hope Dev adds it to TAGS :devilish:
Good Luck with Updates (y)

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why is it already 2022 and still using the idea of "a game character jumping out to introduce the gameplay", like in 2017?

Doing so is just cutting off the player's immersion in the game. Bad idea!

Let the heroine in it jump out and shout "I'm fake, I'm just a plaything, I'm arranged."...It's really stupid.

Reactions: Tgnm

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a way to pass Alexis corruption check when giving her a massage.
Its actually interesting to me that so many people have issues with this one.

One of my major things for this game is no right/or wrong answeres to anything. It just alters story. So even things like telling alex she has small breasts, or admiting you like looking at her naked, my seem like incorrect answeres tlat the time, they just lean the game towards corruption route, but will block you out of more sweater/romantic things later.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Thirty Days [v0.86mf Beta] [3DRComics]- Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 720 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 179.1 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 687 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 143 MB
-

BRASIL RECEBA

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Loving this game! Only problem now is I want a game where I can date my female MC LOL

On the sandbox issue, usually I don't like sandboxes though some games have done them right (Timestamps springs to mind) but the implementation here is good. Bit jarring when it first appears but you get used to it fairly quickly. So long as the hints are good and it doesn't require timings, I'm good.
so date yourself? well you masterbate the first night. soo close?

and for sandbox, as things move further along, I may add a kind of "quest log" that kind of reminds you of what you are doing. Again, sandbox was mainly only added for side quests and extra's, so I will keep it limited as much as I can (I personally do have issues with sandbox, but for the extras It was necessary to a point, and even though it is extremely limited in day 1, Just wanted to make sure it was there so it wasn't a huge shock when it showed up later in the game.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Thirty Days [v0.86mf Beta] [3DRComics]- Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 720 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 179.1 MB
- Pixeldrain

Original Mac Size: 687 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 143 MB
- Pixeldrain

BRASIL RECEBA
Thanks, Added!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Henr11

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
You NEED more MILFS?
If you have not found enough MILFS in other games on f95zone,
to satisfy your MILF lust,
you may have a BIG problem,
and should be seeking professional help.
This game is just fine as it is, no MILFS required.
Thank you, doctor... maybe you are right(no)

Reactions: Dardude

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
for future reference:

As of 0.86MF Public Release
Over 1400 images, 6 animations, 4 sexual scenes
Female MC Unlocked.

is not a helpful changelog. Unless you tell us how many images, animations, etc. were in the last version.

Reactions: 3DRComics
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes