Unity This Halloween? We're Exploring the Haunted Brothel! [v0.33.1] [Pastry Games]

Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
ugh i wish this creator did straight games, i love the art style. oh well, you guys have fun!
ugh i wish this user liked gay games. just so you know, what you're feeling from this is what the artist would feel seeing your post. you can't force your preferences onto someone else. and before you say that's what i was doing, i was trying to put you in the shoes of those you say that to so you know what you put them through. you can stay straight if it's what you prefer, but please don't force others to make straight stuff if they prefer gay stuff. thank you and i apologize if i took it too far

Reactions: gayboy34
Feb 16, 2021
What's new?
Bugs. Can't scroll through the gallery As in the cammera doesn't move down. Also, the scenes won't activate properly. nevermind, it suddenly worked with the mouswheel. It's still laggier than usual.
Beside that, I think this update just changes the brothel's layout.

From what I could find:
-The potion shop's entrance got its own room instead of being at the bottom of a corner
-The hallways besides the entrance got the victorian manor treatment and were seperated from the rooms they connect to.
-The ground floor's two standard seperated bathrooms got replaced by a single genderless one (Using the same model as the men's in previous versions).
-A transition between screens was added (Swirling purple ghosts)
-New scene: Look at the shaking suitcase in the entrance (Thanks to Fallow Milk for pointing it out)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iostats

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Bugs. Can't scroll through the gallery. As in the cammera doesn't move down. Also, the scenes won't activate properly.
Beside that, I think this update just changes the brothel's layout.

From what I could find:
-The potion shop's entrance got its own room instead of being at the bottom of a corner
-The hallways besides the entrance got the victorian manor treatment and were seperated from the rooms they connect to.
-The ground floor's two standard seperated bathrooms got replaced by a single genderless one (Using the same model as the men's in previous versions).
-A transition between screens was added (Swirling purple ghosts)
-Don't know if there are any new scenes, since I can't check the gallery. But I looked everywhere besides the gym, the showers and the gargoyles lair (though I doubt there are any, because that part of the manor has enough already)
I think the new scene is on the left side in the area where the ghosts are taking luggage. There is a shaking box.

Reactions: AlsoNotImportant3

Kokuryu1

May 20, 2018
ugh i wish this user liked gay games. just so you know, what you're feeling from this is what the artist would feel seeing your post. you can't force your preferences onto someone else. and before you say that's what i was doing, i was trying to put you in the shoes of those you say that to so you know what you put them through. you can stay straight if it's what you prefer, but please don't force others to make straight stuff if they prefer gay stuff. thank you and i apologize if i took it too far
lol wtf are you talking about? my god people just want so badly to be offended by everything. nobody was trying to force anything on anybody. i said i loved this creators art style and wished they did stuff i liked. not "thIS guY NEedS to MAKe stuFF fOr me her DeR". They are free to do whatever they like. Its just not my thing, like several other kinks. Do you need to go on a rant about me forcing people to stop making bondage, or inflation, or whatever else i like when i've never tried to do any of that? stop trying to white knight everything that doesnt need it. there are plenty of other people that deserve to be attacked, not the guy literally telling people to enjoy something. the compliment is that i wish it were because what they do is top notch.

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
anybody has a guide for lemon? i cant seem to progress further with him i see a dialog on him at the gym showers but it doesnt work when i click it

gapose2

Sep 29, 2020
anybody has a guide for lemon? i cant seem to progress further with him i see a dialog on him at the gym showers but it doesnt work when i click it
I have the same exact problem.. Can't figure out how to solve it. Also the Gallery isn't playing the scenes when I click on them..

Reactions: parkGunghyee

Folmen

Dec 17, 2019
1646669319146.png anyone knows where i can find this missing scene?

also 0.17 is out hopefully it fixes a lot of bugs, my screen just goes white when i get to scene with incubus and gargoyle

Last edited:

mrmacey

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1692160 anyone knows where i can find this missing scene?

also 0.17 is out hopefully it fixes a lot of bugs, my screen just goes white when i get to scene with incubus and gargoyle
0.16 is extreme buggy. You can run the Bug-events if you playing 0.15, your Save is global. And for the missing one: Wash your Hands after Training! ;)

Reactions: Folmen

glenthhw

Aug 6, 2021
Can anyone please tell me how to get all "Lemon's adventures in Haunted Brothel" scenes please, i only got the first one ;3; thank you so much

Feb 16, 2021
What's new?
-A dom-off between Maxi, the front desk man, and Geneva
-The consequences, found in the first gloor bathroom
-Mouse controls! ...At the cost of turning the world into a grid-based movement system.
-The forge room has been reworked, but the main part is inaccesible (I love the dragon skull design).
-Categories in the gallery
-A quantumphysical exit that somehow enables you to enter the room with the fireplace from the pool, despite the other end leading to the patreon wall... Or just some coding oversight.

Let me know if I overlooked something.

Last edited:
Reactions: tam-c