Cheat Mod Unity ThornSin [v0.5.2] Cheat Mod & Simple Uncensor

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Sadly, not working for me for some reason. The game is loaded and running. Tried to start as administrator, but to no avail. Any ideas?

View attachment 2914925
You're missing some of ThornSinCheat.dll's dependencies (most likely the C++ redistributable or whatever the fuck it's called)
Downloading the dependencies will fix this, but I've just gone ahead and statically linked them with the library so just redownload the latest version

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
i downloaded just now and im getting the same problem :( files next to each other, games running, same error

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
i downloaded just now and im getting the same problem :( files next to each other, games running, same error
Download through the MEGA link, I forgot to update the GoFile one

(Just updated it now)

Fledermaus

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for the update! Yesterday's version was clear, current one gets flagged at VurisTotal though, as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml by Microsoft. Thought it's worth mentioning.
It starts, but it doesn't do anything, like adding keys and coins do not work, running as regular or as administrator. And seems like it's not checking whether the game is running or not, as it did previously, if trying to start it without the game running. Used a GoFile link, if it helps.
As for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, I have a crap ton of these installed, but maybe I miss some specific ones, go guess.

1694273968196.png

Last edited:

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks for the update! Yesterday's version was clear, current one gets flagged at VurisTotal though, as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml by Microsoft. Thought it's worth mentioning.
It starts, but it doesn't do anything, like adding keys and coins do not work, running as regular or as administrator. And seems like it's not checking whether the game is running or not, as it did previously, if trying to start it without the game running. Used a GoFile link, if it helps.
As for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, I have a crap ton of these installed, but maybe I miss some specific ones, go guess.

View attachment 2916698
It works fine for me on a fresh Windows+Game install. There is no indication (noise/visual) when you add keys/coins so it's possible that it is working and you're just not noticing it. Try changing something immediately obvious, like max health?

It does check if the game is running but doesn't exit if it's not because that error message is actually based on whether or not the GUI (.exe) managed to load the .dll successfully -- if the game isn't running it will still open but not be attached to anything. Yeah the message is confusing, I know

Like I said, it works fine for me on a system with nothing installed. If your game isn't the latest version (0.3.3) it won't work, but that's obvious

When you start the cheat and the game is running, is the value next to "Maximum Health" in the cheat greater than one? If it isn't there's a problem with either finding the game process or getting a handle to the game process so it can operate on it

Fledermaus

Mar 21, 2022
Obviously, the game is v0.33. I've also tried to delete the game folder and reextract the game anew from the archive. When I first run cheats it asks me if I really want to run the app, but that's it.
And I've checked the number of keys/coins using Tab, so that I could see whether the value changed or not, otherwise how could I state that values didn't change?
I've also tried to change the breast size and check it in the menu, it didn't work.
And no, values like max HP/MP do not set to current ones when I run cheats and stay at 1. Changing them does not work either.
Anything else that could be done?

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Obviously, the game is v0.33. I've also tried to delete the game folder and reextract the game anew from the archive. When I first run cheats it asks me if I really want to run the app, but that's it.
And I've checked the number of keys/coins using Tab, so that I could see whether the value changed or not, otherwise how could I state that values didn't change?
I've also tried to change the breast size and check it in the menu, it didn't work.
And no, values like max HP/MP do not set to current ones when I run cheats and stay at 1. Changing them does not work either.
Anything else that could be done?
It sounds like either the cheat A: cannot find the game process at all; B: cannot open it or C: is reading/writing to the wrong memory addresses

It's probably not C because it works fine on the latest version and would likely cause a game crash if it was writing to random memory addresses, so it's either A or B.
What's the Game window name? If the name isn't "ThornSin" it won't find the game. If you're running the game in SandBoxie the name is usually changed to something like "[#] ThornSin [#]" to indicate it's sandboxed. It's possible that it's being denied access to the game for whatever reason, but I don't know why that would be the case since you've already tried running it as admin. Maybe you have some other program interfering with it? Do any of the earlier cheat versions work?

I can't replicate this at all. If you're willing I can rebuild the GUI to show what the exact error is so you can get more information

PEHlphzty

May 1, 2022
I also have the same issue with the the cheat starting up but not working at all. Seems like it doesn't catch the process because the values in the cheat GUI are all default (like max health is 1, mana is 1 and so on). And no matter what I do and in what combination, it just doesn't do anything.
Oh the mighty one, teach us how to adapt the cheat app to someone's needs. I already have tons of software and ready fix particular values in the dynamic libraries. Just don't know how, yet.

Edit: Lmao. A minute later I figured the reason. Previously I was extracting files right into the game folder (which is located in "Downloads" ). And it doesn't work this way. However, if you extract the cheat files on, let's say, Desktop, everything is fine then and works as expected.
So, to make this cheat work, extract the files anywhere except the game folder.

Last edited:

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks for figuring that out LOL, I was at a loss for why it would work fine for some people but not others
Haha, man, that worked. Like, WTF? Thanks a lot to both of you, issue fixed in a wierdest way possible.
Basically, like I said earlier, the cheat identifies the game process based on its window title. Well, if you're in the game folder (which is probably named "ThornSin") the file explorer title is also the game's title. Pretty damn stupid on my part LMFAO, next major game update I'll change it to search for process name, not window name

Thanks a lot to both of you guys for letting me know about this

Reactions: Superuser42

Superuser42

Nov 18, 2022
Thanks for figuring that out LOL, I was at a loss for why it would work fine for some people but not others

Basically, like I said earlier, the cheat identifies the game process based on its window title. Well, if you're in the game folder (which is probably named "ThornSin") the file explorer title is also the game's title. Pretty damn stupid on my part LMFAO, next major game update I'll change it to search for process name, not window name

Thanks a lot to both of you guys for letting me know about this
Can also confirm with the updated file the wacatac alert from defender is now gone, only a standard 'Explorer has stopped a potentially harmful application/Run Anyway?' box, its working great so far!!!

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
The mod works fine. I freaked out about the size of the boobs because I had put on 5.00 and they were dangling on the floor. later I put them at 1.75 and they were in a normal shape. For pregnancy, the maximum that can be added is 500 and it worked 100%. I also noticed the speed that lasts has decreased but if you could give birth with just one click it would be perfect... Good mod and good job soldier
Can you increase tit size that much? I tried increasing and decreasing in the menu and it wasn't working; her tits stayed the same size no matter how i adjusted the numbers in the menu.

Bang.Zul

Jan 24, 2021
my cheat not work sir ,
first time i play and i try this cheat work perfectly , but when i complete the game , cheat not work , i try to rename my save folder but no result

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
cheats doesn't work at all even with admin privileges
my cheat not work sir ,
Can you increase tit size that much? I tried increasing and decreasing in the menu and it wasn't working; her tits stayed the same size no matter how i adjusted the numbers in the menu.
Read the previous messages for a solution. I'm not going to both releasing another version to fix it until the game updates again

Reactions: voivode90

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
friend, please update :)
Read 40C72 "previous messages" for the solution, but if that doesn't help, you are going to have to wait until this problem gets fixed. According to what 40C72 said, he doesn't plan on fixing this problem until the game updates again.