Cheat Mod Unity ThornSin [v0.5.2] Cheat Mod & Simple Uncensor

momo233

Mar 12, 2022
I hope you can add the function of going directly to the designated level in the future.

Enderpp

Mar 7, 2022
The problem here is I don't know why I follow your instruction to fix the error that Cheat GUI doesn't open (turn off all security software, re-install the game and the cheat) but the result is the same. The cheat don't show up no matter how I try

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Values reset to zero and no changes happen, any idea for fix?
Version is 0.4.5
No--you'd have to provide more information. The most basic things I can recommend (starting in the order I'd try them) are: make sure the game has fully loaded and is at least on the title screen; make sure you have the right game version; make sure you actually have the right version of the cheat mod and not an older one (I'd delete local files and re-extract); run as admin; add antivirus exception

Vreith

Nov 10, 2023
Mosaic removal doesen't to work, that being said i have only had the werewolf scene so far since using it. both are 4.5, can change her boobs in the idle screen, so it might not be me?

the app does say was tested on 3.3 though

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Mosaic removal doesen't to work, that being said i have only had the werewolf scene so far since using it. both are 4.5, can change her boobs in the idle screen, so it might not be me?

the app does say was tested on 3.3 though
Yeah, I forgot to update the text that said the version LOL
Mosaic removal only works for some animations, some of the newer ones have the censor built-in to the animation, sorry

• Sad
Reactions: RedAISkye

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Played through all areas with this trainer. Works perfects. Especially the cooldown reduction for dash is nice.
Don`t know if pregnancy speed is actually affected. Tested it only with slug though. With 10% and 0% it stayed at 8 rooms till birth. With 0% you never get pregnant with normal enemies, so that works perfectly.

Thanks for your work. I dread when a new update drops and this trainer stops working.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sure. As in, you'd like to manually advance/decrease the stage of pregnancy you're in (which also happens to control stomach size) or you'd like to manually cause pregnancy?
Could I ask for a button to pause/freeze pregnancy while we're at it?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Sure. As in, you'd like to manually advance/decrease the stage of pregnancy you're in (which also happens to control stomach size) or you'd like to manually cause pregnancy?
Currently pregnancy only progresses when you complete an unvisited room. Two things would be good:

1. A button that immediately transitions to the next pregnancy stage. A button to impregnate her in the first place would be interesting, but not necessary.
2. A way to override pregnancy duration (or pause it so it does not progress AT ALL)

is it possible to make this work with Wine or is that not feasible?
That sounds like a complete nightmare.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Just the ability to push it along to the next stage, and ideally to force a birth sequence in that room.
Manual instant preg is interesting, but I think I wouldnt really use it, I just want the ability to advance and push out a kid early when I wanna get her knocked up again if that makes sense.

ali70059

Jun 14, 2019
Hi. Sorry if this might sound off-topic, but how to save my progress? I figured the auto save does not function really...