SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Seems so far you can only interact with the Merchant once.

I like the new changes conceptually, but it's clear the game needs some more mechanics and/or balancing, as now it's just too easy even on the "hard" difficulty. The lower difficulty levels for those who just play for the H-content is neat, but the standard difficulty is now something you practically have to choose to lose in. What the next update brings will be interesting to see since I'm guessing the Village will probably finally have a boss fight, and maybe we'll get another level.

An issue that still remains is the RNG for stuff like money and keys. Some runs you get like 60+ coins, and the merchant hardly ever spawns. In some you get very few.
In some runs you're swimming in keys with nothing to use them on besides the standard upgrade room, while other times there's so many unlockable chests yet hardly any keys.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
It runs imperfectly on Linux. :/ Not all of the game's text shows up, it seems. I wonder if there's a font that doesn't load.

Am running it through Lutris (Wine version: Lutris 7.2; DXVK and VKD3D enabled).

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
not a LOT but enough to keep you busy if you like roguelike games. not much of a struggle, you just spam Space i think to escape.
Yeah, it lets me escape on one or two taps of space.
Also, it's really unfortunate there are no recorded full gameplays of this game (start to finish) or full gallery displays on the current version. I'm almost certain there's a lot of text that my version of the game is not displaying!

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
It runs imperfectly on Linux. :/ Not all of the game's text shows up, it seems. I wonder if there's a font that doesn't load.

Am running it through Lutris (Wine version: Lutris 7.2; DXVK and VKD3D enabled).
Update for anyone who wants to play this on Linux: just install All Fonts on Winetricks and it will work. Srsly. The command is literally "winetricks allfonts". Then run the game on Lutris or else it may refuse new inputs once you alt+tab.

Reactions: bioam12

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
love this game so far happy there pregnancy and birth in this that not a game over but an actual mechanic may i suggest making it complete controller support instead of partial and also allow key and controller binding to be remapped so its more comfortable for the person playing the game as they can set it up for what best for them

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I mostly like the pregnancy mechanic but it needs a bit more balancing, as it is not you can reach a point where your minions are some many and so powerful that they just wipe a room before you even see an enemy. Maybe let them take damage?

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I mostly like the pregnancy mechanic but it needs a bit more balancing, as it is not you can reach a point where your minions are some many and so powerful that they just wipe a room before you even see an enemy. Maybe let them take damage?
I wonder what does that depend on, but I haven't noticed them being powerful/useful at all. They usually just teleport/spaz out next to where she's standing and can barely get a single attack out by the time I'm done clearing the whole room. For me, they seem far too weak to be worth it, especially considering that a "minionmancer"/broodmother build takes a ton of time (stages) to put together, assuming you even get the lucky RNG rolls for the right items to appear with enough money to buy them + frequent ovulation "bonus". Even with a perfect run, by the time you get the +minion dmg, -sex dmg, +hp, +faster pregnancy and go through enough levels to get knocked up and give birth enough times, the game is already over. That's not even mentioning that you might not be able to encounter the mimic to get a minion from it at all.

The poison or the lightning build are a lot more rewarding and powerful in comparison.

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
It would be nice I didn't have to lose all my health to get pregnant, clothes also changing in the menu would also be nice.
The skip option is not working?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes