Hahaha33

Aug 17, 2020
how to break the wall to enter this. I remember that we will need a fire enchant to break but I don't know the name of it 1717403959792.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
*cough* ThornSin actual data modding seems to be harder each build. I'm positive that dev was worried about new MC's design change in menu screen. It's indeed limited for this Spine image data and it doesn't give you full control. Otherwise modding in uncensored data would be trivial.

Well, I still got some tricks to workaround new asset data handling, so wish me luck and plenty of spare time to work on it:

*small title logo texture swap test*

test.png

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Well at first glance I thought the whole new modding thing was for the in-game model, of course I was being dumb and there is no way it would be that easy.

Still tried my hand at the portrait stuff and am having some fun despite not being an artist.

Edit: Face not my work of course, credit to Krongorka.

Screenshot (236).png

Edit2: Made some other stuff, left some of the pngs.

Screenshot (237).png

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

tbh it was a shit update we have seen a lot better, hope he adds more.
I'll just mention it again, but every available animation in the game was practically remade with newer Spine version which comes with new physics module. Actual amount of work is quite large compared to previous several updates combined.

But yeah, it's not really visible to users at this point, which is a shame. I think they really should double down on available level layouts to keep room variation more interesting.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Does the dll uncensor work with the new version or just the executable one?
I really don't like to have to open a executable apart everytime.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
how to break the wall to enter this. I remember that we will need a fire enchant to break but I don't know the name of it View attachment 3699911
I got it to open, just press E 3 times to "donate blood", each mouth in the hole disappear and the it opens:
Untitled.jpg
But was not able to enter it, it just keeps playing a animation of some random girl being raped and moaning.

Mar 7, 2019
I got it to open, just press E 3 times to "donate blood", each mouth in the hole disappear and the it opens:
View attachment 3701791
But was not able to enter it, it just keeps playing a animation of some random girl being raped and moaning.
I got an item out of that once, the 2nd time it showed what it shows you there- as well as a transparent icon of an item I already have- so I assume if you got the item it shows you that and doesn't make you get inside

Subin007

Dec 14, 2022
Well at first glance I thought the whole new modding thing was for the in-game model, of course I was being dumb and there is no way it would be that easy.

Still tried my hand at the portrait stuff and am having some fun despite not being an artist.

Edit: Face not my work of course, credit to Krongorka.

View attachment 3701150

Edit2: Made some other stuff, left some of the pngs.

View attachment 3701913
wish someone edit BBC like some MMD video in Iwara lol

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if false positive or not but im getting windows defender alerts on the cheat mod now.
I'm pretty sure it's just windows defender false positives, since it marks all sort of injectors. Can also react to Unity games .DLLs edited with dnspy (hell, internal F95 attachment will mark that as "Virus") and so on.

royov91528

Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 3701791
its random sometimes its another girl sometimes it grabs you sometimes it chomps you down to 1hp and wont let you in if one head still there dont leave room reload game try again

royov91528

Mar 9, 2020
Yep, "face_pin" is now a required filename for 0.59. But it required "face" for 0.58. I see he changed file scheme in .atlas file so it makes sense. I updated face portrait mod download for 0.59 now, thanks.

Okay, so here's the complicated part about ThornSin texture modding in general:
- For now it seems game can handle texture swap on the fly, which is good. But it seems there's certain limits to it
- Game comes with already downscaled texture sprite sheets, which is the reason why it's not trivial to repack, even if modder have a Spine software and can in theory create their own assets: Game provided Texture resolution for character portrait is 2048x1024 but then you check actual .atlas file and you see it gets upscaled by game's algorithm to 7424x2822... to repack it for Spine editing usage you need to resample it TWICE basically. It produce artifacts on sprite edges, that's pain in the ass to be honest.
- Now his base assets comes from their own original HQ texture sources, which doesn't require you to do resampling, which is great.. but these are the only assets you are allowed to mod, it seems:

View attachment 3696571

- I have a strong believe that this is done to test community response to a character's new design. Which is very welcomed because I didn't like excessive makeup and it's pretty much gone now for portrait at least... with that portrait mod download I provided in previous post.
- New system which adds content like that suggests they are set on adding post-release content, like DLC/"Append". System is set internally, so they can do it.
tutorial for getting those? cant sign up with my email to check on cien

Reactions: manyi55

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
Sorry, but I find the new portrait to be a huge downgrade all around. It looks like one of those Korean plastic faces. The weird nose makes her look pig-faced. I find the previous version much more beautiful and innocent-looking which is important for the corruption theme to work. I prefer the old body and animation as well. Also not sure if she should be looking into the camera.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 205617.jpg

Last edited:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
What bothers me aren't even the changes, it's that the new animation or whatever was changed is a horrible optimized shit. I have a 5700X paired with a 6900XT, and this shit drop frames when I open the menu. The window itself is always at 60 fps, but the animation is like at 15 fps or some crap like that.
A 2D game dropping frames on a PC that runs Cyberpunk at max with RT enabled. Yeah...

Also, don't know if it was changed, but the combos and key presses now feel like they have a even bigger "gap" between presses. Double jumping don't register a lot of the times, as does jumping and attacking or dashing.

It just feels wrong.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry, but I find the new portrait to be a huge downgrade all around. It looks like one of those Korean plastic faces. The weird nose makes her look pig-faced. I find the previous version much more beautiful and innocent-looking which is important for the corruption theme to work. I prefer the old body and animation as well. Also not sure if she should be looking into the camera.

View attachment 3704943
Yea I agree, I really like the old one and how graceful she was. Yet people change and clearly this dev has started to pursue a different style of art, perhaps he will revist the old style with enough criticism. I hope the dev does not get discouraged with too much negativity. Anyhow I am glad for the built-in portfolio modding though, perhaps 1 day someone will making a set of assets to retrieve her old style.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes