yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
any modders think its possible to add cat ears and a tail to the main character??? if so i think that would be amazing if we could get that in the gameovers as well

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
If protag got impregnated by the donate-blood column, she give birth to a certain flying familiar - what does this familiar do? I know that usual familiars attack and chest familiar give coins at certain instances - but what this other familiar do?
As far as I can tell, it's kinda like the chest familiar except it has a chance of dropping treasure (health, money, keys, potions, etc.) whenever you get hit or lose health

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sure!
  1. Navigate to "C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper\ThornSin
  2. In this folder, you'll find a save file named gamedata00.save. This is the save file you need!
  3. Create a new folder as a back-up and call it whatever you want.
  4. Whenever you reach a new room, gamedata00.save gets updated. This basically means that you can create copies of gamedata00.save, and place these in the backup folder (after renaming them). You might want to copy save files (1) when you reach a new level/stage, (2) when you're in a room with an enemy whose scene you want to replay, (3) just before a boss room, (4) just before a new scene with the merchant
For instance, let's say we're in the room before the first boss. You copy gamedata00.save and paste it in your backup folder, and rename the save file as, e.g., first_boss.save. Later, when you want to replay the scene, rename first_boss.save to gamedata00.save and replace the original gamedata00.save. Afterwards, open the game, load the save file and you should be back in the room before the first boss!
Thanks for all of your efforts.

So do any of the recent game updates add more pregnancy/birth content? There weren't many large CGs that had that last year.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
yeah its a rouge-like, death = game over
there is a autosave feature tho, so if you quit the game while in a room you can load straight back in
Not trying to be a douche, but already being one, it's Rogue, not Rouge.
Rouge is a color.
Rogue was the original game that defined the genre.

Just clarifying.

RareAPE

Dec 17, 2023
I can't tell if the visuals of this game are done with AI or not. Does anyone know for certain?
I am quite certain you are thinking of the Live2D style. I would know it is not AI (machine learning, to be more precise) as I have been following the development of art models somewhat closely.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
2 Problems:
1: Every time the game is started it's set to japanese, it doesn't save that setting.
2: There is no end... I'm at a floor without a green end room... Nevermind, the green was just too faint for the map...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes