DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
2 Problems:
1: Every time the game is started it's set to japanese, it doesn't save that setting.
2: There is no end... I'm at a floor without a green end room... Nevermind, the green was just too faint for the map...
I didn't see first problem. Mine always in English, even i tried to set in diff lang, it will keep that lang!!!

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Here's one where you are in Mimic Room and Tarot Card is in the next one.(To the left)
Thanks, man, did another playthrough last night after I posted that message and got him on my own.
I think my mistake was playing on low difficulties, my first playthrough on thornsin difficulty and I got him.
That bastard's so much rarer than the tarot card and both iron maidens.

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
No, it's a roguelike, you reset when you die or quit.
When you quit progress is saved - and formally there is save file but only one and somewhere is systemroot/user/... (there is a post somewhere up which describe it all) - so you can copy it someplace and replace later on - pain in the heck but... usable

mungby

Apr 24, 2024
In the meantime, you can use the cheats and reach the final level in around 5 minutes. Just set the attack dmg to 10 and dash cooldown to 0. Spam dash to move super fast and one shot everything in the way!
What’s the final level? I keep going to 4.2 and then wrapping back to 2.1 via next stage buttons…or am I on an old version? What version is latest? (#)

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Change log say makeup have been added, tied to the evil stat, but I can't see the difference, maybe because I am using cheat so I can't see the change?
Also, how the white bars in the stats in the stat page work? I don't think it is tied to the stats' numbers.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is it normal that all my stats get reset when I lose? Even all the H stat experience and evil/good points? If so, what's the point? How do you get to keep them?

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Is it normal that all my stats get reset when I lose?
Yes
Even all the H stat experience and evil/good points?
Yes
If so, what's the point?
It's rougelike, kind of a gameplay loop thing, idk. The game is still in development, not on sale yet. Maybe functionalities regarding this will be included in later versions. Even if you win, the game reset, so are the stats.
How do you get to keep them?
You can't, lose or win the game will both reset it, for now.

Reactions: Xill

aloping

Dec 26, 2022
I have a bug. when the h-scene happens I can't use the A and D keys. This didn't happen before, and when I use the settings the keys work. Tell me what to do?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes