13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
does it works normally when h-scenes not happens?
When she as the aroused state i'm pretty sure you are locked in hscene until it goes away (The bubble with the 3hearts)
Or you may need to spam Attack/space if she's on the ground to make it faster for recovery... something like that

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
When she as the aroused state i'm pretty sure you are locked in hscene until it goes away (The bubble with the 3hearts)
Or you may need to spam Attack/space if she's on the ground to make it faster for recovery... something like that
When in aroused state you can still move and attack, it's just that one hit and you will be knocked out. When you got knocked out, you can't move, hence movements won't work. When you're in h-scenes (sex) you can use the movements keys to move the camera, attack and skill keys to change the zoom.

Reimaru00

Dec 28, 2022
Where can I go to check the items with their description, as some item's description in english is truncated and missing the rest of the details?

ReikiLust

Feb 1, 2023
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

fh8482

Jul 31, 2021
many creators i knw accept criticism and apologize while still insisting on updating on the last day of each month. so for the stubborn guys, my idea is to give up tracking

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes