Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
exactly the same, been going on for couple of updates now
I commented here before about it, has to do with torn clothes status. It's supposed to slow you down or smth while you have it equipped with torn clothes, but if you equip it now it just puts your speed to zero cause of how many those status effects you get.
Don't know why it isn't fixed yet, I hope some supporter will read comments here or just find it on their own. Been going for like last 4 updates or so.

RareAPE

Dec 17, 2023

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
How to disable useless shit - x-ray?
Oh, looks like there only 1 ruined good animation... Or not?

Last edited:

Mini-mhlk72

Jun 10, 2022
I keep getting this error, tried to search for it in google but there is no result

Help would be really appreicated Screenshot 2024-06-02 170610.png

Last edited:

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
Yep, "face_pin" is now a required filename for 0.59. But it required "face" for 0.58. I see he changed file scheme in .atlas file so it makes sense. I updated face portrait mod download for 0.59 now, thanks.

Okay, so here's the complicated part about ThornSin texture modding in general:
- For now it seems game can handle texture swap on the fly, which is good. But it seems there's certain limits to it
- Game comes with already downscaled texture sprite sheets, which is the reason why it's not trivial to repack, even if modder have a Spine software and can in theory create their own assets: Game provided Texture resolution for character portrait is 2048x1024 but then you check actual .atlas file and you see it gets upscaled by game's algorithm to 7424x2822... to repack it for Spine editing usage you need to resample it TWICE basically. It produce artifacts on sprite edges, that's pain in the ass to be honest.
- Now his base assets comes from their own original HQ texture sources, which doesn't require you to do resampling, which is great.. but these are the only assets you are allowed to mod, it seems:

View attachment 3696571

- I have a strong believe that this is done to test community response to a character's new design. Which is very welcomed because I didn't like excessive makeup and it's pretty much gone now for portrait at least... with that portrait mod download I provided in previous post.
- New system which adds content like that suggests they are set on adding post-release content, like DLC/"Append". System is set internally, so they can do it.
so i edited both of these files, painted the toenails black. they are in PNG format, but still without paint? can you explain why this doesnt work? thanks
leg-r_nude.png leg-l_nude.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
so i edited both of these files, painted the toenails black. they are in PNG format, but still without paint? can you explain why this doesnt work? thanks
View attachment 3698284 View attachment 3698286
The question is how do you expect to see them on portrait image in menu status if view port is limited there? Tried your sprites but added "Test" writings on both, so it works:

legsTest.png

If you hoped it will affect gameplay character sprite - it won't.

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
game looks pretty fine and stuff, gonna keep an eye on it in the meantime

this game doesn't have a gallery yet?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
game looks pretty fine and stuff, gonna keep an eye on it in the meantime

this game doesn't have a gallery yet?
if you really want, you could also 'manually' try making a gallery, which would be a collection of save files just before a boss or for specific enemies/scenes (e.g., with the merchant)

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
The question is how do you expect to see them on portrait image in menu status if view port is limited there? Tried your sprites but added "Test" writings on both, so it works:

View attachment 3698365

If you hoped it will affect gameplay character sprite - it won't.
Seems like we can write her more slutty now. Or even make her have public hair. Idk, got more idea than i thought

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes