DESPY

Jan 27, 2023
I rarely comment but this game might fuck your PC. When you start to play this game you might risk that this game configures your network card and will not let you access any wi-fi, it literally disables that option from the settings. I had to uninstall the game first and then reset the network card. If you just reset without uninstalling the problem will remain. I tried this twice to be sure. (I don't know if it's only this version because it's the first time Iinstalled it yesterday).

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
seconded for the makeup statement but even worse for me since I close the game the moment I saw her
(she looks bad with it)
Hope devs add an option to remove it

all around I like her old design way more
So I assume that edit looks decent to you? I might try to implement it later.

Actually, reading Dev ci-en blog post I did notice he mentioned MOD support for standing image with texture replacement available for several parts:
"MODサポート
MOD制作が解禁されました!シンプルなテクスチャの置き換えで立ち絵のカスタマイズが可能です。現在サポートされている部位は胸部、顔部、足部です。"

"MOD support
MOD creation is now available! Standing images can be customized with simple texture replacement. Currently supported parts are the chest, face, and feet."

Which is intriguing for me as well, since even a single sprite replacement in ThornSin have been a pain so far and I've yet to see how it can be done, so I'm waiting his tutorial.

lakndderhvbasj

Mar 26, 2020
Well it ain't a rogue-like game, dude. Have you ever actually seen a rogue-like game before? This is a side-scroller/platformer hentai RPG
Side-scroller/ platformer hentai rpg and rouge lite are not mutually exclusive. This game fits the definition of a rogue lite, perma death/ near perma death with procedurally generated maps, random item drops from a set pool, and a final boss/ objective.

Japoosy

Jan 22, 2022
Very underwhelming update. was expecting a lot of problems to get fixed but now it has even more issues than before. (yes im well aware they revamped the physics) we were supposed to get 2 new enemies and a handful of new scenes. we only got 1 enemy and 2 scenes. adding on the update to the character model, it looks worse than the previous model. the controls still cant be bound and the game is still extremely easy to beat even on thornsin difficulty. Im not trying to bitch about it but it just seems like we waited for so long just to get crumbs when we were told that we would be getting a major update. With that being said, the good things about the update are that the physics look very good, the scenes are awesome, and i was actually pleased to see a decent amount of new items get added to the pool. along with mod support. I hope in the future that we actually get a worthwhile update. I really wish they would do something more with the moral system. kinda feels unnecessary if it doesn't serve a purpose. i still love the game and hope the devs are doing well. just had to get those ideas out there to see if anyone felt the same or im just complaining.

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
This devils thong item still stucks your character after hit havent fixed this problem of stuck since 3.2.removed the game because of this bug.again.Please fix all existing problems try to play your game and then add new fings.feels like devs these days:add this add that and this and that gonna patch it for 5 years and collect money from my little simps.

Schwarz120

May 1, 2022
Guys my game opens but in like a tiny window that i cant even see. The sound is coming but i cannot seem to be able to open the game.

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
Has anyone made a mod that teleports you to whatever stage you select?
I feel like that's the biggest flaw of this game. If you want a fap and need to intentionally die to see the Game Over scenes, you have to start all over again after you get your post nut clarity.

Last edited:
Reactions: dtukhi and SCP 001

Bansofstell

Jul 6, 2019
I don't often comment, but still, after picking up an object it looks like clothes, the game stops responding to walking or hitting, only a shot and a jump work. Maybe you can do anything with these?

Reactions: thekill
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes