Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Normal attacks no longer make you run to the other side of the map, bless, ranged are still awful to use however

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
New Spine physics in animations looks interesting, makes me want to look into it more. As for character redesign, thoughts?

Touched up her face sprite to make it more like it was before, I'm not a fan of excessive makeup:

NewStandMakeupLessArmless.png

NewStandMakeupLessArmless.gif

I'm not that skilled with digital art either, so it's as good as I can make it. Still, upgraded physics in animations for hair and breast jiggle seems pretty good so far.

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Decent update. Control config would be nice since the default controls are a little iffy but not too bad.
I kind of prefer the older character design a little more, but it's subtle so not that big of a deal. But, I have to imagine it took a decent amount of time to do it.
The new trap is kinda neat, but since you can still dash it's not that hard to avoid it really.
New relics and enemy are great though. Hopefully we see a lot more relics, and actually have new one unlocked from runs instead of just the tease.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

coomjimbo92

May 17, 2020
So is this game still in development or we get the full game and the author works on more content from time to time?

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
New Spine physics in animations looks interesting, makes me want to look into it more. As for character redesign, thoughts?

Touched up her face sprite to make it more like it was before, I'm not a fan of excessive makeup:

View attachment 3692281

I'm not that skilled with digital art either, so it's as good as I can make it. Still, upgraded physics in animations for hair and breast jiggle seems pretty good so far.
seconded for the makeup statement but even worse for me since I close the game the moment I saw her
(she looks bad with it)
Hope devs add an option to remove it

all around I like her old design way more

NotASmaertPerson

Apr 2, 2020
dont really like the new design, sounds like it was partly for technical reasons but they too drastically changed the theme of her looks, she went from cute and innocent to overly sexualied and its to big of a contrast to the actual player model

Reactions: Fledermaus
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes