BLERP_RAT

Mar 6, 2020
some graphics are missing on windows 10, ok so the new monster the kobold/hyena when it grabs you, her legs disappear it works on my windows 7 pc fine but not on the w10 one

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
For some reason I'm stuck on the furst map. I killed the worms and plants there, and I can't advance further, just go back to a dead end.

Took me a moment to understand that I needed to choose between the ground level portal or the one above to navigate through rooms

edit :

1720259462237.png
wonderfap oh fuck off, everyone can have a retard moment ! :KEK::HideThePain:

Last edited:

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
>
по какой причине невозможно перемещаться по меню? клавиши со стрелками и wsad ничего не делают
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

не покупай одежду
Это из-за проклятия одной шмотки, которая у тебя выключает все кнопки...кроме прыжка. А проблема лечится удалением сейва и не покупанием шмотки у торговца.
It's because of the curse of one piece of clothing that turns off all your buttons...except for the jump. And the problem is treated by removing the save and not buying clothes from the dealer.

wonderfap

Jan 3, 2020
For some reason I'm stuck on the furst map. I killed the worms and plants there, and I can't advance further, just go back to a dead end.

Took me a moment to understand that I needed to choose between the ground level portal or the one above to navigate through rooms

edit :

View attachment 3804006
wonderfap oh fuck off, everyone can have a retard moment ! :KEK::HideThePain:
cum down bro, at first i also had a similar experience :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes