Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the link!

Since you seem knowledgeable about updates--any new pregnancy in the most recent updates?
I’m not really following this game updates for now (too much stuff to deal with IRL), but I’d assume they still might introduce something for this aspect of the game.
Also, as I mentioned this here before there’s a high probability for post release DLC. Current game build have an internal built-in system to support that.

Faponymous1

Nov 22, 2020
I’m not really following this game updates for now (too much stuff to deal with IRL), but I’d assume they still might introduce something for this aspect of the game.
Also, as I mentioned this here before there’s a high probability for post release DLC. Current game build have an internal built-in system to support that.
Then do you perhaps know if / when the merchant's storyline will continue on? Because I'm kinda interested to see how far that fat fuck will go.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Then do you perhaps know if / when the merchant's storyline will continue on? Because I'm kinda interested to see how far that fat fuck will go.
No idea and I didn't see anything in game files regarding to unreleased storyline. I'll just assume the end of merchant's side story is with fully corrupted MC with vaginal mating press/anal/BDSM, maybe in form of ending. But it's just a theory at this point. I'd also guess this will be added at the time of release. They really need to concentrate on more level stuff than anything else, IMO.

There's tons of unused upgrades though.

Some of them are (info taken from 0.45 game data) :

Stone Skin - Reduce damage taken by 30%
Teleport - Teleport to a location slightly away from the player after taking damage. ("ダメージを受けた瞬間、プレイヤーから少し離れた位置に瞬間移動する。")
Split - Upon death, summons two different versions of itself when it die ("死亡の時、自身の2つの別バージョンを召喚する。")
Beam - Occasionally, a random beam attack that crosses the screen appears. ("畫面を橫切る光線攻撃が時折発生する。")
Invincible - occasionally enters a state of immune damage ("時折、全てのダメージを無効化する狀態になる。")
Vampirism - Attack will steal HP ("攻撃によりHPを吸収する。")
Bombing - Occasionally throws 3 explosives in a random direction, causing small-scale explosion damage when they touch a platform or player. ("時折、ランダムな方向に3つの爆弾を投げ、それらがプレイヤーあるいはプラットフォームに接觸すると、小範囲で爆発しダメージを與える。")
Healing - Hp will automatically recover. ("回復")
Corpse Explosion - Gradually spreads to the monsters in the room, causing them to delay for 1 second and then explode when they die, and the self itself carries the self-destruct effect. ("部屋の中のモンスターに徐々に伝播し、感染した死亡すると1秒後に爆発する。本體自體は自爆効果もある。")
Titan - Increase HP by 50%

Reactions: Tewi and Alhamkhara

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
No idea and I didn't see anything in game files regarding to unreleased storyline. I'll just assume the end of merchant's side story is with fully corrupted MC with vaginal mating press/anal/BDSM, maybe in form of ending. But it's just a theory at this point. I'd also guess this will be added at the time of release. They really need to concentrate on more level stuff than anything else, IMO.

There's tons of unused upgrades though.

Some of them are (info taken from 0.45 game data) :

Stone Skin - Reduce damage taken by 30%
Teleport - Teleport to a location slightly away from the player after taking damage. ("ダメージを受けた瞬間、プレイヤーから少し離れた位置に瞬間移動する。")
Split - Upon death, summons two different versions of itself when it die ("死亡の時、自身の2つの別バージョンを召喚する。")
Beam - Occasionally, a random beam attack that crosses the screen appears. ("畫面を橫切る光線攻撃が時折発生する。")
Invincible - occasionally enters a state of immune damage ("時折、全てのダメージを無効化する狀態になる。")
Vampirism - Attack will steal HP ("攻撃によりHPを吸収する。")
Bombing - Occasionally throws 3 explosives in a random direction, causing small-scale explosion damage when they touch a platform or player. ("時折、ランダムな方向に3つの爆弾を投げ、それらがプレイヤーあるいはプラットフォームに接觸すると、小範囲で爆発しダメージを與える。")
Healing - Hp will automatically recover. ("回復")
Corpse Explosion - Gradually spreads to the monsters in the room, causing them to delay for 1 second and then explode when they die, and the self itself carries the self-destruct effect. ("部屋の中のモンスターに徐々に伝播し、感染した死亡すると1秒後に爆発する。本體自體は自爆効果もある。")
Titan - Increase HP by 50%
Some of these seem like random upgrades for the enemies actually. The phrasing on Bombing and Split specifically sounds like enemies will get random bonuses on them to shake up the flow of combat sometimes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Have the devs or anyone ever mentioned the possibility of female monsters or enemies and yuri content?

Or maybe side content with NPCs like the witch featuring multiple girls?

Reactions: f9account

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Searching for: Succubus
Instead of [Previous comment]
Was this helpful? Yes No
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here. Searching for “succubus” in this thread shows a suggestion for the game Succubus Affection, and someone else saying they’d like a succubus outfit for Inesa.

If there are succubus enemies in this game, I haven’t encountered them yet. In any case, I could always do with more female enemies.

This doesn’t answer my question regarding the developers’ intent towards such content.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here. Searching for “succubus” in this thread shows a suggestion for the game Succubus Affection, and someone else saying they’d like a succubus outfit for Inesa.

If there are succubus enemies in this game, I haven’t encountered them yet. In any case, I could always do with more female enemies.

This doesn’t answer my question regarding the developers’ intent towards such content.
Thank you for your feedback, our engine continuously improves thanks to your participation in the survey.
Ah i see, you want a: Female thug or Corrupted/Lustful Female.
Does this answer your question?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
wonder if that new discord of theirs will FINALLY fix the broken lingerie item. I swear every update theres at least 3 people going "i cant move or jump and i dont know why" -.-

RareAPE

Dec 17, 2023
wonder if that new discord of theirs will FINALLY fix the broken lingerie item. I swear every update theres at least 3 people going "i cant move or jump and i dont know why" -.-
Been curious about this for a while, is this machine specific? Am I missing a step? I grab this item almost every run, never had it happen to me. I do run this game under WINE on Linux.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
we can all but hope this wont turn out like night of revenge
Oh? Wdym?
Is it something in relation to its' dev cycle?
Played it myself(and thoroughly enjoyed it), but never really dove into the thread/looked into its' development...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, our engine continuously improves thanks to your participation in the survey.
Ah i see, you want a: Female thug or Corrupted/Lustful Female.
Does this answer your question?
I just want to say, you’re really living up to your profile picture.

• Haha
Reactions: Zgdd
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes