mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
This has to be the dumbest use of rpgm I've ever seen. Why not renpy since it's just a story with no gameplay? idk though "played" for a bit and other than the game asking if you want to continue, save or quit after each scene I've seen no choices. So in a way worse than even putting a story in renpy

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
A fun little game with a few issues: Hooters minigame is long and annoying, animations are unskippable, there is no dialogue during sex animations, men cumming in the game is weird most of the time - a few times it works just fine, but usually they don't and there is one scene where it just looks like pissing.

Still, there is quite a lot of potential here.

P.S. For anybody thinking it's just a kinetic novel: that's just the intro, after that there is a minigame and a sandbox, I know that the way the intro plays is weird to say the least.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
This could be fun (once you pass the intro) if the sex scenes ran more than 1 frame per hour... The intro scenes run flawless, but once the actual "game" starts they're so laggy

AndreaTheNord

May 26, 2024
BaasB thanks for the link.

This shit has 200MB webms. :HideThePain:

Thot Life [Alpha Build 7 Fix] [AndreaTheNord] - Compressed

Win [1,39 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's my bad, I need to learn how to compress that as well as you just did, I'll admit i'm not the most tech-savy person, hence why I'm using RPG Maker, but I can learn, game will keep improving :)

AndreaTheNord

May 26, 2024
Thot life ..... a game about modern women.

It's not a sexist joke if a woman makes it...... Also not a joke if it's true.
Also contains underlying philosophical musings. The struggle between purity and impurity, between wild lust and the desire for motherhood, between love and sluttiness. It's meant to show the good, the bad, and the sexy, of such a life. It calls for sympathy for such women, sometimes pushed into such a life because of desperation, trying her best to make the most of it, make lemonade out of lemons, enjoying it as best she can while still ultimately desiring a higher purpose that will await her if she completes her task and frees herself from this life of thottery.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Geigi and Pdiant

AndreaTheNord

May 26, 2024
great new game! (y)
I love the character design and the graphics.
The fly in the ointment is RPG not RenPy.
I hope the developer insists on completing the creation and does not give up halfway.
Thank you! :)
RPG Maker is what i was familiar with when I started the project, i wasn't familiar with renpy at the time. I havent tried renpy yet, so i'm not sure how its available functions would compare. If renpy is purely visual novel, there may actually be minigame aspects done with rpg maker i might not have been able to complete with renpy.
Also, yes, i'm absolutly committed to not only finishing it, but also perfecting it, its not done until every blemish has been cleared and polished, no matter how long that takes. My tools are limited, but not my ambition.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes