VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thousand Days Later [v2.0 Demo2 Premium version] [Nordic Scream Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

You wanted a walkthrough, here it is.

I apologize for my poor English and storytelling. English is not my native, so writing the story in it was definitely a bad idea.
This is the walkthrough for the original game not for the new remake demo!

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The text definitely needs to be cleaned up. While I understand this was translated from Native Language to English one of the issues I have noticed is the frequent interchange of Natalie referred to as "Sister" while Natalie refers to the MC as Cuz.
it's explained ingame that it's something that stuck on the MC, it's not an error

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
At least some hints? I only get bad endinds...
If you are speaking about the new demo - I believe, it can be clearly seen from the text when Natalie (the real one, she's the only one matters now) is scared by you or pissed off. Try to avoid both of it - and you'll get the best ending (use Rollback, young padawan!). And don't be an asshole, help her first day.

Reactions: amaiakagane

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
If you are speaking about the new demo - I believe, it can be clearly seen from the text when Natalie (the real one, she's the only one matters now) is scared by you or pissed off. Try to avoid both of it - and you'll get the best ending (use Rollback, young padawan!). And don't be an asshole, help her first day.
Thanks Tony, I'll try that suggestion, I'm sure I tried both things. So according to your text, only selection towards the "real" Nat matters, ok, I'll check that also (remember master, you can only Rollback a certain amount of lines, and there seems to be a thousand lines between selections :) ;P ...).

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks Tony, I'll try that suggestion, I'm sure I tried both things. So according to your text, only selection towards the "real" Nat matters, ok, I'll check that also (remember master, you can only Rollback a certain amount of lines, and there seems to be a thousand lines between selections :) ;P ...).
Yep, but every section is short enough, so you can check every option and then make a choice. Selection towards tulpas influence Jack's sanity and three days are not enough for him to go insane)
And just to make things clear - there are 3 endings: "Anger", "Fear" and "Fathalism". The time for "happily ever after" has not come yet.

Reactions: Capt OA

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Will there be a walkthrough chart for the remake version?
OF COURSE! For the full remake. It already has 7 endings, and that's only one route finished.
And if you mention demo - c'mon, there are 4 or 5 choices matters. Do you really need to be told what to do?

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Yep, but every section is short enough, so you can check every option and then make a choice. Selection towards tulpas influence Jack's sanity and three days are not enough for him to go insane)
And just to make things clear - there are 3 endings: "Anger", "Fear" and "Fathalism". The time for "happily ever after" has not come yet.
Thanks, I think the demo I downloaded from here does not have any other endings, it has just a few choices and all I've tried ends up Fatalism... oh well, back to the other games ;-)
best regards

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Fine...
To scare Nat: Say her name, Escalate conflict->Threat her with a bow, Shoot when hearing suspicious noises
To piss her off: Don't help her first day, Escalate conflict, Don't shoot -> Tell to stay closer to home.
To get Fathalism ending: Don't do any of these.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Excited about the remake. I really really like the first game but there's something I wanna get off my chest about it. Several of y'all hyped up the "Redemption" ending, so it was the first I tried and oh boy do I regret it. It fucked me up. On one hand it's very emotional and stuck with me so that makes it a good ending I guess, but jesus is it messed up. To avoid spoilers all I'm going to say is that I can't enjoy that ending due to you "redeeming" yourself in a way that probably ensures she'll never be happy again. At the very least she'll deal with exponentially more pain than she needed to all because of your selfish actions disguised with high-road motives. Great game tho.

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Excited about the remake. I really really like the first game but there's something I wanna get off my chest about it. Several of y'all hyped up the "Redemption" ending, so it was the first I tried and oh boy do I regret it. It fucked me up. On one hand it's very emotional and stuck with me so that makes it a good ending I guess, but jesus is it messed up. To avoid spoilers all I'm going to say is that I can't enjoy that ending due to you "redeeming" yourself in a way that probably ensures she'll never be happy again. At the very least she'll deal with exponentially more pain than she needed to all because of your selfish actions disguised with high-road motives. Great game tho.
Yep... In the remake, no ending will stay the way it was before. And "Redemption" will completely vanish - the main character is now too mentally strong to go for this.

Reactions: FelFF

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Both "yes" and "no". They posted Demo of Remake in the old thread. First version of "Thousand days later" is complete. Remake is in progress.
hi, can you tell me where I can find the first full version?
On the forum I find only the remake and demo version

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes