Recommending Thread for games focused on netorase and sharing content

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys! I'm a fan of games in wich you can share or prostitute and exhib your girls! I really like netorase and I suggest to use this thread to list all games you know concerning those fetish. It's a must if it concerns family girls! ;)
-The tyrant (you share a lot of girls, mom, sisters...)

-Max's life (you can share a lot of women, aunts, mom, cousins, sisters...)

-Cohabitation (you can prostitute your niece)

-Public Sex life ( you can prostitue all the girls but only Raven atm + a lot of exhib scenes)

-Corruption (has a lot of exhib scenes but no sharing atm if I remember well)

-Living/Summer with Mia (you can share your sister with your best friend and other guys)

-Take Over (played it a bit but too grindy... I think that you can share some girls)

-The adventurous couple (perfect netorase game, your gf become a hotwife and she fucks with anyone you want )

- Please bang my wife
This one is more netorare than netorase, your wife cheats on you and then forces you to watch.

- Marina's cuckolding report
True netorase, you ask your wife to fuck someone else.

- Mayumi's cuckolding report
Netorase that becomes more netorare as you go on.

-Akabur games: Princess/Witch trainer both feature you coercing girls into prostitution.

-Orange Trainer takes place in the Star Wars universe and has you managing Ashoka and corrupting her into sexual service of yourself and others.

-Superpowered: During the late game you can corrupt and mind control the girls (including your mother and sister.) into being prostitutes or just regular run of the mill sluts.

-Lab Rats features routes in which you can share the girls you’ve mind controlled but these scenes seem few and far between.

-Forgotten Paradise is more classic ntr than netorase but there are scenes where you share girls by choice.

Last edited:

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
I recommend you check out the Atelier Sakura games if you haven't already. They're visual novels focused around letting your wife bang another guy and them becoming increasingly more corrupt as they do so. Playing through the game itself you don't get to see a lot of the action, but not to worry, you can find all the scenes from your wife's perspective in the gallery after you get past that part of the story. Also your wife will see you after the fact and talk dirty to you about what happened. There are, I believe, three games translated and one of them has a sequel.

- Please bang my wife
This one is more netorare than netorase, your wife cheats on you and then forces you to watch.

Both 'cuckolding report' games have a similar feel to them so if you like one you'll probably like the other. That being said, my favorite was Marina and my least favorite was 'please bang my wife'. I don't want to go into a long winded review of the games here so if you wanna know more check out their respective pages. Albeit, I recommend you go in blind, more impact that way.
(Edit: I think all three games have sequels but Mayumi's is the only one with a translated sequel so far)

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I recommend you check out the Atelier Sakura games if you haven't already. They're visual novels focused around letting your wife bang another guy and them becoming increasingly more corrupt as they do so. Playing through the game itself you don't get to see a lot of the action, but not to worry, you can find all the scenes from your wife's perspective in the gallery after you get past that part of the story. Also your wife will see you after the fact and talk dirty to you about what happened. There are, I believe, three games translated and one of them has a sequel.

- Please bang my wife

Both 'cuckolding report' games have a similar feel to them so if you like one you'll probably like the other. That being said, my favorite was Marina and my least favorite was 'please bang my wife'. I don't want to go into a long winded review of the games here so if you wanna know more check out their respective pages. Albeit, I recommend you go in blind, more impact that way.
(Edit: I think all three games have sequels but Mayumi's is the only one with a translated sequel so far)
Yeah thank you for this long answer! I played those games some time ago and really liked them!
I just prefer "sandbox" games in which you can moove the MC ;)
But I will definitely add those games on the thread!
Thank you again!

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
I’m sure you’ve already heard of/played them, but for the sake of completion:

Akabur games: Princess/Witch trainer both feature you coercing girls into prostitution. I’ve not played 34 trainer but I imagine it’s the same

Orange Trainer takes place in the Star Wars universe and has you managing Ashoka (as well as 2 oc characters) and corrupting her into sexual service of yourself and others. The creator also has another game in the works based on Totally Spies but I haven’t played it.

Superpowered is a grindy mess that should NEVER be played without mods (when appropriately modded I find it enjoyable.) During the late game you can corrupt and mind control the girls (including your mother and sister.) into being prostitutes or just regular run of the mill sluts. But seriously use mods and a guide.

Lab Rats features routes in which you can share the girls you’ve mind controlled but these scenes seem few and far between.

Forgotten Paradise is more classic ntr than netorase but there are scenes where you share girls by choice.

I’ll try to update this as a find/remember more. Hope to keep this thread going, cheers.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I’m sure you’ve already heard of/played them, but for the sake of completion:

Akabur games: Princess/Witch trainer both feature you coercing girls into prostitution. I’ve not played 34 trainer but I imagine it’s the same

Orange Trainer takes place in the Star Wars universe and has you managing Ashoka (as well as 2 oc characters) and corrupting her into sexual service of yourself and others. The creator also has another game in the works based on Totally Spies but I haven’t played it.

Superpowered is a grindy mess that should NEVER be played without mods (when appropriately modded I find it enjoyable.) During the late game you can corrupt and mind control the girls (including your mother and sister.) into being prostitutes or just regular run of the mill sluts. But seriously use mods and a guide.

Lab Rats features routes in which you can share the girls you’ve mind controlled but these scenes seem few and far between.

Forgotten Paradise is more classic ntr than netorase but there are scenes where you share girls by choice.

I’ll try to update this as a find/remember more. Hope to keep this thread going, cheers.
Thank you for this answer! I will add those games too!
I knew them, I played Akabur Games and Orange Trainer and liked them a lot! Such a pity you can't really see the girls in action during prostituion event (mostly with Ashoka :cry::cry:)

I played Forgotten Paradise a long time ago and pretty liked it! I will replay it I think ;)

Concerning Lab Rats and Superpowered I was informed that there was sharing scenes in them but I also know that they are 2 very grindy games...
I will retry superpowered maybe... wich mods should I use according to you?

Thank you again for your participation in this thread!

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Thank you for this answer! I will add those games too!
I knew them, I played Akabur Games and Orange Trainer and liked them a lot! Such a pity you can't really see the girls in action during prostituion event (mostly with Ashoka :cry::cry:)

I played Forgotten Paradise a long time ago and pretty liked it! I will replay it I think ;)

Concerning Lab Rats and Superpowered I was informed that there was sharing scenes in them but I also know that they are 2 very grindy games...
I will retry superpowered maybe... wich mods should I use according to you?

Thank you again for your participation in this thread!
Radioactive mod and a guide should make superpowered more bearable, and I suggest mods for Lab Rats as well.

Now more games.

Soldiers Life and Corrupting the Priestess, both by the same creator, are trainers featuring the typical trainer tropes (corruption and coerced prostitution) the art style might throw you off but I find it charming

And, of course, I can’t believe I forgot Something Unlimited. Everyone’s played it but it still needs to be mentioned.

Glassix apparently has mind control/forced sex work but I couldn’t say how much content is dedicated to it (I’ve not got to that part of the game) it’s also a grind fest, seems a running theme, but it has built in cheats thankfully.

Wife Trainer is exactly what it says on the tin, you train other men’s women to be better wives (or just take them for yourself) it features partner swapping and prostitution and many other optional fetishes (including some optional gay content if you’re into that)

Glassix and SU should both be played with the in built cheats on and used liberally, wife trainer should be modded to keep from missing content.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you all for your answers, I'm happy to keep this thread alive and bigger every day!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can you tell me some details concerning bad brother saga?
I played it, there's not a lot of sharing and the only thing as close to ntr is when you create a scenario where your mom is raped by her boss but that's just a small scene in an already short game. There's also another where you help your sisters lesbian friend have sex with her by getting your sister super drunk. But that's also very short lived since the next day is you just trying your best to seperate them and there's no continuation from then on.

Reactions: rgnar62

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here are a few games that will have that content in the future or already do..

Deliverance The wife has a swinging/sharing route.
Research Into Affection This is a long ways off, but one of the planned ending branches will involve sharing.
Man's Best Friend Does playing as a dog, and letting other dogs bang the girls, count?
False Hero Corruption game, you can look at the discord for the roadmap which includes sharing/swinging.
Dating My Daughter In Chapter 3, will be able to share/swing with your daughter.

Here are some that seem to be likely, but not confirmed.
Long Story Short You have a GF, and the game is about corrupting her, so it makes sense.
Midlife Crisis The wife character may or may not have a future swinging route.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I played it, there's not a lot of sharing and the only thing as close to ntr is when you create a scenario where your mom is raped by her boss but that's just a small scene in an already short game. There's also another where you help your sisters lesbian friend have sex with her by getting your sister super drunk. But that's also very short lived since the next day is you just trying your best to seperate them and there's no continuation from then on.
thanks for the explanation!