Recommending Thread for games focused on netorase and sharing content

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Oh really? How? Can you explain me?
Sure its a bit grindy to get to that point but after you start making the girls yours you can ask the mayor about a tent outside (idk the exact point when he does) and then the quest will guide you on your own, and you can basically sell them for a night, idk if thats what this thred is looking for but it reminded me of it

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Sure its a bit grindy to get to that point but after you start making the girls yours you can ask the mayor about a tent outside (idk the exact point when he does) and then the quest will guide you on your own, and you can basically sell them for a night, idk if thats what this thred is looking for but it reminded me of it
thanks! it suits very well!

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Any games where you actually play as the cheating wife instead of the cuck. It is much more interesting from her perspective. From guilt to pleasure in forcing your husband to watch

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
So I was looking through some old stuff and I do remember in Sphilias Familiar you can sell the main heroine in the desert town and there may be some other scenes, there is a full blown cheating path after you beat the game but as long as youre not looking for it there is no way for that to happen, If I can find other ones I will, tbh no one was posting on here so I wanted to help a little

• Red Heart

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Here's a couple I liked;
- Ruins of Luxuria, pretty good netorase game. You can convince your girlfriend to give her virginity to your roomate/friend, and then sleep with most of the town.
- Adelaide Inn netorase, you basically lend your wife to inns patrons. Not really complete but worth a play.
- An Obediant Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked mostly netorase, sort of implied netorare. You can whore your GF out to guys for money.
- Leanna's slice of life this ones sort of netorare, but most of the game's from the female perspective and has little impact (netorare wise). Towards the midpoint of the game you take on the male perspective and he finds out she's cheating, but he finds it a turn on, so he goes and spies on her doing random people. iirc he even orchestrates situations for her to get banged, so it's fairly netorase.
- Young Wife Elf's Netorase RPG this game wasn't that great tbh, but thought I'd just add it since I happened to translate it myself. Basic story is husband and wife have tried to have kids but had no success. Husband then learns about netorare, is turned on by the idea and convinces his wife to sleep with various villagers until she gets pregnant.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I don't normally like 3D games but these two I played recently and I quite liked them.

A Favor for a Friend - A short game where you let your wife be the stripper at a bachelors party.
Helping out the Neighbor - Another short game from the same developer(Ntrgames) where you share your wife with the virgin neighbor.

• Red Heart

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
So I was looking through some old stuff and I do remember in Sphilias Familiar you can sell the main heroine in the desert town and there may be some other scenes, there is a full blown cheating path after you beat the game but as long as youre not looking for it there is no way for that to happen, If I can find other ones I will, tbh no one was posting on here so I wanted to help a little
thank you very much for your answer <3
I realli liked Sphilias Familiar ( I just played recently)

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I don't normally like 3D games but these two I played recently and I quite liked them.

A Favor for a Friend - A short game where you let your wife be the stripper at a bachelors party.
Helping out the Neighbor - Another short game from the same developer(Ntrgames) where you share your wife with the virgin neighbor.
Thanks for sharing!
I usually like this dev! Thank you again

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Here's a couple I liked;
- Ruins of Luxuria, pretty good netorase game. You can convince your girlfriend to give her virginity to your roomate/friend, and then sleep with most of the town.
- Adelaide Inn netorase, you basically lend your wife to inns patrons. Not really complete but worth a play.
- An Obediant Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked mostly netorase, sort of implied netorare. You can whore your GF out to guys for money.
- Leanna's slice of life this ones sort of netorare, but most of the game's from the female perspective and has little impact (netorare wise). Towards the midpoint of the game you take on the male perspective and he finds out she's cheating, but he finds it a turn on, so he goes and spies on her doing random people. iirc he even orchestrates situations for her to get banged, so it's fairly netorase.
- Young Wife Elf's Netorase RPG this game wasn't that great tbh, but thought I'd just add it since I happened to translate it myself. Basic story is husband and wife have tried to have kids but had no success. Husband then learns about netorare, is turned on by the idea and convinces his wife to sleep with various villagers until she gets pregnant.
Thank you so much for this very detailled answer!
I tested those game recently and really like them! Young wife was pretty cool, thank you gor the translation! ;)
concerning ruins of luxuria... I never succeed in finding netorase scenes... do you have some kind of walktrough to help me?

Reactions: Toweke

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you so much for this very detailled answer!
I tested those game recently and really like them! Young wife was pretty cool, thank you gor the translation! ;)
concerning ruins of luxuria... I never succeed in finding netorase scenes... do you have some kind of walktrough to help me?
Hm, not quite sure what you mean? Ruins of Luxuria is pretty much all netorase from what I remember. Well, there are situations where the wife is just cheating, but the husband is always into it. If you mean specifically the virginity scene, I can't remember exactly. I'd suggest looking at the game thread because there are usually some guides or walkthroughs in there.
While I'm here I'll add one more game that I meant to before;
- it's kind of starts out as very reluctant netorase, but both partners soon realize they love it.

• Red Heart

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hm, not quite sure what you mean? Ruins of Luxuria is pretty much all netorase from what I remember. Well, there are situations where the wife is just cheating, but the husband is always into it. If you mean specifically the virginity scene, I can't remember exactly. I'd suggest looking at the game thread because there are usually some guides or walkthroughs in there.
While I'm here I'll add one more game that I meant to before;
- it's kind of starts out as very reluctant netorase, but both partners soon realize they love it.
ok thank you for the new game mentionned! I don't know where to find it but I really want to try it!

Concerning Ruins of Luxuria I just wanted to explain that I just saw scenes between mc and his gf... she never fuck other man in my gameplay... I will retry later then

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
ok thank you for the new game mentionned! I don't know where to find it but I really want to try it!

Concerning Ruins of Luxuria I just wanted to explain that I just saw scenes between mc and his gf... she never fuck other man in my gameplay... I will retry later then
Right, early on in the game she is pretty reluctant to be with anyone else. There is some kind of 3 phase corruption system, where she starts out pure, then becomes more open to sleeping around, then at the end becomes a total slut who will bang anyone. But if you got as far as her sleeping with the MC, then at that point if you did the right things (I forget what though) you can convince her to sleep with the roommate for the first time instead of MC. From that point on she will sleep with guys at night time as well.
Also all the games I listed are links; just click on the name and it'll take you to where the game is. Unless you mean the download itself... not sure if I'm allowed to say, but, let us say sukebei.nyaa.si can help you out.
Also I note that Luxuria still says its machine translated on the page, but someone did a full translation. You can find the patch somewhere in the later threads and it's 10x better.

• Red Heart