RPGM Young Wife Elf's Netorase RPG - Irena [English Translation][Full]

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Store:
Game link: https://f95zone.to/threads/young-wife-elfs-netorase-rpg-irena-final-three-rain.46933/
Censored
: Yes
Language: Japanese -> English

This game already had a MTL patch done on this site, but I decided to re-translate it myself.
I have also used MTL and don't read Japanese, so it's still not perfect, but I think you'll find it's at least decent for the most part. I have edited it to correct the worst mistakes and no lines should cut off screen.

Download:

Last edited:

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
SERIOUSLY. THANK U SO MUCH. IT HAS BEEN NONE THAN MTL NTR LATELY BUT U SAVED THIS ONE!! NOT TO MENTION, THIS IS ELF NTR!!!

Reactions: Toweke

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Hollyy shiitt thank you so much!! We're seeing a lot of great NTR but the MTL literally ruins it insantly.
I am a NTR fan so I have been bummed by that as well. It's probably the worst genre for pure MTL. That's why I was thinking about doing a couple of these games that were already MTL patched, because I figure maybe no one else ever will. That is what I have seen a lot of people complaining about as well, that MTL is worse than no patch because a translator is less likely to pick it up.
If you're open to recommendation for future translations then I'll go with , you can ignore if not.
Thanks for the great work again
You're welcome, and I am open to suggestions. This was my first translation and although it took more time than I expected, I quite enjoyed doing it, so I am already picking out some new games to do. But I probably can't make any promises about specific games right now, other than to say they will all be netori, netorase or netorare games.
You should post this on ulmf translation forum so it'll reach more people easily (if you're okay with it)
That is a good idea, I will do that now.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for this the translation its great! like has been said MTL ntr games lose so much of the enjoyment due to poor grammar etc. I would list off a bunch of games that I'd love to see get done but I'm sure you have your eye on some and I wouldn't want to make it feel like a burden. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to the next ntr title you do (y)

Reactions: Toweke