VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 11, 2017
"Hi guys. Main goal of this project was to avoid uploading of not finished stuff. So it's over and I would like to present you the result. Such attitude has some disadvantages, like:

"I love you."
Now I'm sad :(

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I see multiple girls, but no "multiple endings" tag.
Does this mean that the game is linear novel with a single end?
it's quite complicated to point all tags correctly on the first try. I'll ask to adjust it. Sure, there are many endings, game is far away from being linear.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
On my screen text size is so small it is unreadable, sorry. Hope we will have option to change it in the future or i'll have to pass on this one.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
On my screen text size is so small it is unreadable, sorry. Hope we will have option to change it in the future or i'll have to pass on this one.
Thanks for a feedback. Increasing the size of the text is 5 minutes task, so not a problem at all. I will consider all opinions and make adjustment by the next update of the game.

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Lovely art. Breath of fresh air to see a fully finished game instead of v0.0001 stuck in developing hell. Although more people support the latter rather than former so what do I know. DL right now.

Reactions: Gabaw

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Some parts are not translated and appear in russian. Just FYI
Thanks for info, friend. I created discord room for receiving comments to the translation and bugs. As soon as K3NJ1 is online and attach Discord to game's info, I would be able to start working on it.

Reactions: Gabaw and ffds

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know if the third screenshot is what you see when you walk around town, but its some great looking stuff. The 2D art looks fantastic also.

I personally can't play games with too much broken English, especially in a game with a serious and non humorous tone like this one seems to be.

You might want to look into hiring an actual translator or editor at some point if the game is well received. Maybe consider it for your next project at least. Of course, anything that requires monetary input from your part will need to be carefully considered. Good luck!

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I don't know if the third screenshot is what you see when you walk around town, but its some great looking stuff. The 2D art looks fantastic also.

I personally can't play games with too much broken English, especially in a game with a serious and non humorous tone like this one seems to be.

You might want to look into hiring an actual translator or editor at some point if the game is well received. Maybe consider it for your next project at least. Of course, anything that requires monetary input from your part will need to be carefully considered. Good luck!
Hi desmosome,

thanks for your feedback. Honest opinion is always valuable.

Third screenshot is not something you can "achieve" fast.

I am listing the comments, guys provide in this thread. As soon as I have the list more or less finished, I will plan the activities. Depending on complexity of each action and quantity of "complains" per issue, I'll plan what should be improved first and what can wait for a while.

Reactions: ddlllbb and Gabaw
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes