VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Some of the problem I found are already addressed in recent comments and I can't wait for the improvement.

And one other thing, it will be more awesome if you make that if you want to interact with an npc you need to click that npc picture instead a list on the dialogue box.

Reactions: Gabaw

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
it's approximately 8 or 10 different endings.
All the girls can be killed.
You can be killed in many ways.
All those 27 scrolls are for a reason, most of them are really needed to go further.

You can make a revolution with Violet.
You can help dark forces to defeat the castle.
You can help the Princess to win.
You can help the Priest Dall to win.

That's a lot to explore there.
The good thing is bugs dealing is faster than waiting for a WIP game to finish, I prefer your approach of releasing a complete game than waiting months for a game to finish (some even years), this way people got a finished game and you got some bugs reporting+feedbacks on a COMPLETED game.

You should put those infos upfront as it'll be hard to play more without any expectations to have. A written guide/in game help or so on how to start will be a good addition (sorta like tutorial/tips which can be turned on/off)

Personally I won't bother with DLC if its just about backstory of the characters. DLC should be about expansion of the game, more chara, more stories, more area to explore, more 'easter eggs' kinda approaches.

And 27 scrolls that mostly needed, how about adding 'useless scrolls' for jokes purpose, to make the game more enjoyable (scroll to make the guard asleep so you can steal his good/playing prank on him perhaps)

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The good thing is bugs dealing is faster than waiting for a WIP game to finish, I prefer your approach of releasing a complete game than waiting months for a game to finish (some even years), this way people got a finished game and you got some bugs reporting+feedbacks on a COMPLETED game.

You should put those infos upfront as it'll be hard to play more without any expectations to have. A written guide/in game help or so on how to start will be a good addition (sorta like tutorial/tips which can be turned on/off)

Personally I won't bother with DLC if its just about backstory of the characters. DLC should be about expansion of the game, more chara, more stories, more area to explore, more 'easter eggs' kinda approaches.

And 27 scrolls that mostly needed, how about adding 'useless scrolls' for jokes purpose, to make the game more enjoyable (scroll to make the guard asleep so you can steal his good/playing prank on him perhaps)
Useless scrolls are already there. I already considered them as "needed." It seems we think in the same way))

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Sweet! The art looks amazing and I can't wait to play! How long would you estimate this story is?
If you mean the time of playing, then I have no idea. Highly depends on which way you'll choose to go. Some ways are quite short, some are much longer. Progress depends on how fast you can different points to be increased or decreased, like: curse points, reputation of NPC's, investigation progress and some other stuff.
In the beginning of the game you are given "Int" scroll, which gives you information of most points, but not of all.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I:
- issued MAC and Linux versions.
- increased the size of a text in the game.
- created a channel in Discord for bugs report.
- improved translation of crafting screen

As soon as K3NJ1 is online, he'll hopefully update links for downloading.

Thanks to all of you guys. See you tomorrow.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
How bad is the Engrish?
The art looks great, but I have no stomach for games with terrible English atm.
Going by the description and the sample pics, I'ma go with the engrish is strong with this one.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
I:
- issued MAC and Linux versions.
- increased the size of a text in the game.
- created a channel in Discord for bugs report.
- improved translation of crafting screen

As soon as K3NJ1 is online, he'll hopefully update links for downloading.

Thanks to all of you guys. See you tomorrow.

good job dev once links get updated, ill download, and join discord and report any further bugs. appreciate your hard work

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nice art, english could get some work. Guess i'll watch out for this one and see how things turn out.

Reactions: kamti

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The art style is very nice. Also it's cool to see something out of the usual VN style. You could definitely benefit from native English translation though.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
So I'm slowly figuring things out. Slowly is the key word. Steep learning curve and no tutorial. Has anyone found a way to scroll through the inventory? I was about 2 hours in before I even realized there was an inventory, but now that I've found it I can get it to move up and down to (what I assume) is the loot not showing on the first page.

Also "You survived, princess is yours now, game is over" with no art or anything else is a pretty underwhelming ending

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
Is the English translation machine based? Doesn't seem like it, it's pretty strange honestly lmfao it's all over the place.
It doesn't lack in vocabulary, but grammar is wildly inconsistent and a lot of text lacks particles, I wonder if kamti speaks a language that doesn't have them or something, like inferred speech and the like. Does the Discord have a channel for translation assistance? I did a theatre degree and have an English minor it'd be easy to fix a lot of this up. The translation only needs a solid edit really it's not necessarily lacking in clarity it's just obviously not native.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The text color on the inventory screen makes it very difficult to see against the background. Darker text would be better.

Edit: Basically all menus using that scroll as a background with the very light brown text are tough to see.

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Is the English translation machine based? Doesn't seem like it, it's pretty strange honestly lmfao it's all over the place.
It doesn't lack in vocabulary, but grammar is wildly inconsistent and a lot of text lacks particles, I wonder if kamti speaks a language that doesn't have them or something, like inferred speech and the like. Does the Discord have a channel for translation assistance? I did a theatre degree and have an English minor it'd be easy to fix a lot of this up. The translation only needs a solid edit really it's not necessarily lacking in clarity it's just obviously not native.
Hey, Wabisabi.
I have to confess translation is not machine based. It's just my level))
Please join Discord channel (see the first post) and we can improve it.
If you have time to help me with proofreading send me a private message, I can pay for that.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The text color on the inventory screen makes it very difficult to see against the background. Darker text would be better.

Edit: Basically all menus using that scroll as a background with the very light brown text are tough to see.
Thanks for a feedback. I will consider color changing.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
So I'm slowly figuring things out. Slowly is the key word. Steep learning curve and no tutorial. Has anyone found a way to scroll through the inventory? I was about 2 hours in before I even realized there was an inventory, but now that I've found it I can get it to move up and down to (what I assume) is the loot not showing on the first page.

Also "You survived, princess is yours now, game is over" with no art or anything else is a pretty underwhelming ending
Hello Jbudya.

My intention was to create a game, which is different from ones, which require simple skipping the text and reaching sex scenes. Here you'll have to read text to understand what is happening and what to do in order to "achieve" something (sorry for translation quality, we work on it).

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
CAN ANYONE FIGURE OUT THESE FUCKING CATACOMBS?!?!?!?!?!?! I've wasted so much gold exploring nothing. I found a gold mine and THATS IT

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes