VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
The art looks great but I'll never experience it in game, I couldn't stand more then 5 minutes of this.

No introduction, no tutorial or even a hint of what the direction to go or what your goals are and horrible Engrish.

Reactions: Dboss

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The art looks great but I'll never experience it in game, I couldn't stand more then 5 minutes of this.

No introduction, no tutorial or even a hint of what the direction to go or what your goals are and horrible Engrish.
You compliment me too much, bro.
This game is not even close to the difficult games, like: Ghosts'n Goblins for NES.

As I wrote ten times already in this thread, we are working on the translation.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Correct. That is the feeling Hero has, when he appeared to be in the Castle.
The hero can have it, but when the player does it causes a issue. How the fuck do they play a game whenyou dont know how to play it. If the gameplay is hidden then that's poor game design.

Reactions: kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The hero can have it, but when the player does it causes a issue. How the fuck do they play a game whenyou dont know how to play it. If the gameplay is hidden then that's poor game design.
Good, Psyside.

What do you think I have to change or add exactly to improve the game? Will walkthrough help?
I would appreciate your feedback.

Probably it'll help the game to be better.

Thanks.

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
Well, one of the best art I've ever seen. This aspect of the game is really strong. Unfortunately, there is not much of sex scenes in the game. Also, it's rather frustrating that our hero did not fuck anyone.

Walkthrough or in-game instructions/hint are needed. Overall, if there would be more CG I would run to patreon and click support immediately.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Well, one of the best art I've ever seen. This aspect of the game is really strong. Unfortunately, there is not much of sex scenes in the game. Also, it's rather frustrating that our hero did not fuck anyone.

Walkthrough or in-game instructions/hint are needed. Overall, if there would be more CG I would run to patreon and click support immediately.
How many CG's did you find?

You are ready to support, when all is done. Reality is that support is not much needed, when everything is finished.
And without support it will be difficult to go further. Difficult, but possible, but slowly,

Though I still state it is a lot of arts and CG's in the game.
And it's a lot of art, which is not included yet, but ready.

Last edited:

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I've rarely seen such a promising game battered down so completely with bizarre and arcane design decisions. I'm struggling to put into words how much I loved the nuggets that were there how many thoughts related to design it inspired in me, and how bafflingly frustrating the rest was. I hope this can be salvaged.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Here is the example of the arts quality.
Arts are compressed in the game and have lower resolution.
For my patrons I will upload full resolution arts, including ones, which are not presented in the game. example of quality.jpg

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I've rarely seen such a promising game battered down so completely with bizarre and arcane design decisions. I'm struggling to put into words how much I loved the nuggets that were there how many thoughts related to design it inspired in me, and how bafflingly frustrating the rest was. I hope this can be salvaged.
Hello friend.

As I mentioned before. Game was developed without community.
Idea is to avoid copying not finished games.
So, now game is finished. I was able to create it and I am able to improve it. Trust me!
I just need a bit of support. Give your suggestions what to improve exactly and it will be considered.

Last edited:

beardybloke

Apr 5, 2019
So I have tried mapping the catacombs.... but they seem to defy reality (you can go west, but then cant return to east for example).

I have found the entrance to the level 2, from the start go:
W S S S(Here is gold mine) W W W W N (Here is entrance to level 2)

I have had to use google translate as some of the directions are in Russian still.
For the non Russians amongst us:
на запад - To west
на север - To North
Вход на уровень 1 - Entrance to level 1

still no idea what to do down here, but ill add more if its useful to anyone, as I have no idea what Im doing either :D (I like the pretty artwork though)

Reactions: kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
So I have tried mapping the catacombs.... but they seem to defy reality (you can go west, but then cant return to east for example).

I have found the entrance to the level 2, from the start go:
W S S S(Here is gold mine) W W W W N (Here is entrance to level 2)

I have had to use google translate as some of the directions are in Russian still.
For the non Russians amongst us:
на запад - To west
на север - To North
Вход на уровень 1 - Entrance to level 1

still no idea what to do down here, but ill add more if its useful to anyone, as I have no idea what Im doing either :D (I like the pretty artwork though)
Nice job.

catacombs defies reality because there are some locations, which teleport you. Even from level 2 to level 1. That's a maze.
If you reached level 2, you are near the place. Level 2 is really small.

You have to find Lich there. Or mine gems.

Thanks for information about translation to be updated there. I'll check.
If you are Russian, I would like to tell, that Russian version exists and text is perfect there.

Reactions: beardybloke

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
The art itself is great, what needs to be added is something that will give the player a direction to take. Because atm its Click everything see if something happens.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The art itself is great, what needs to be added is something that will give the player a direction to take. Because atm its Click everything see if something happens.
By now I got lots of commments regarding bugs and translation's problems.
I already repaired text size and some small features.

We work with guys through Discord and improve a translation at the moment.

As I wrote: I was able to create this game and I am able to fix/improve it (with help of community, with your help).
Please trust me and give me a bit of time.

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
How many CG's did you find?

You are ready to support, when all is done. Reality is that support is not much needed, when everything is finished.
And without support it will be difficult to go further. Difficult, but possible, but slowly,

Though I still state it is a lot of arts and CG's in the game.
And it's a lot of art, which is not included yet, but ready.
Well, while you claim that there are lots of arts in the game, I looked through the assets and don't feel the same. Which means there are not enough arts for me personally (still I dare to say I'm not alone here)

Also, I see your game for the first time and not really interested in discussing whether I should've supported you before or not. If you have much more assets - this is great. But, seeing how you're so sure that the number of arts is more than sufficient, I am in doubt - do you Really have 'a lot of art'

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes