VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
CAN ANYONE FIGURE OUT THESE FUCKING CATACOMBS?!?!?!?!?!?! I've wasted so much gold exploring nothing. I found a gold mine and THATS IT
Your reaction inspires me, my friend :D. You have to find level 2 of Catacombs. You have to know, that every movement in Catacombs decreases your resistance to the madness. I advise to buy better protection outfit from the Guard.

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
Your reaction inspires me, my friend :D. You have to find level 2 of Catacombs. You have to know, that every movement in Catacombs decreases your resistance to the madness. I advise to buy better protection outfit from the Guard.
I figured that part out, but I've wasted multiple 100g protection things and still cant find level 2

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
CG isn’t the main thing ... but I'll show you how mr.priest has fun with violett! and your main character can go in the ass and just read the text: D ingenious: D
I have not seen such nonsense ...

sorry for my great google translation: D

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
CG isn’t the main thing ... but I'll show you how mr.priest has fun with violett! and your main character can go in the ass and just read the text: D ingenious: D
I have not seen such nonsense ...

sorry for my great google translation: D
You can have fun with all girls in this game, not only to watch.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
just reading the text? without cg? )
I have no idea what you mean. If you send me privately a screenshot of the situation in the game, which disturb you so much, probably I will be able to help.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
just reading the text? without cg? )
It would be much easier for me to improve the game, if you send suggestions, like:

- translation has to be improved
- text size has to be increased
- etc.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
i couldnt really understand what to do in this game xD
There several ways to start:

1. You can investigate catacombs, find Lich and deliver them corpses. That will open a lot of opportunities
2. You can help Priest with investigation. That will open as well a lot
3. You can focus on decreasing of reutation of Princess - that will open her chamber
4. You can kill the priests in Passages and help Princess, that will open again a lot

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Great potential on the game so far, if need be i could help to proof-read. The Engrisu is broken .

Reactions: kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I advise everybody to find a Creature in Catacombs, before talking to anybody in the Castle.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
So I'm slowly figuring things out. Slowly is the key word. Steep learning curve and no tutorial. Has anyone found a way to scroll through the inventory? I was about 2 hours in before I even realized there was an inventory, but now that I've found it I can get it to move up and down to (what I assume) is the loot not showing on the first page.

Also "You survived, princess is yours now, game is over" with no art or anything else is a pretty underwhelming ending
Wow that´s sad no sex scene with princess ?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes