VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
ok thx buddy i was just wasting money on that one :D i kepp trying to find the end for the princess any help with her quest ore tips ?
please find a Lich in catacombs. this will open more possibilitites.
if you are obsessed with the princess, i would suggest to decrease her reputation by bringing merchants to spy on her and help to Priest with investigation by visiting Tavern.

Again: wait a bit, there Quest log will be added.

Asgar15

Aug 23, 2017
if you are obsessed with the princess, i would suggest to decrease her reputation by bringing merchants to spy on her and help to Priest with investigation by visiting Tavern.

ok sure i try my best thx again i love your game kepp on with the good work

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019

I thought it was the other way around ?

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Any chance for a russian version download link?
Hello.
Russian version is available, but not uploaded. Makes no sense, as there are changes every day due to bug's fixing. Will upload a bit later.
Wait a bit, friend.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I thought it was the other way around ?
We currently work on Quest log and some guidance in the game, Studyguide.
I hope there won't be so many questions and confuston as soon, as we implement it.

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Promising art, interesting story, lots of potential here, but as necronovelist pointed out there are some significant gameplay issues.

The biggest ones to me (besides the incomplete translations you're already working on):

• Start the game in the main hall, not the prison. The main hall is where you talk to people who give you all the background info about what's going on and where you are, and some starting-out quests; until you've talked to them, you really have no idea what's going on. I'm no coder but this seems like an easy thing to fix.
  • The mapping of the dungeon would be a lot less frustrating if there were more feedback given to the player. Every "empty" square in the dungeon is identical. The map can even teleport you, apparently? But how the heck are we supposed to figure that out without reading this thread or a lot of frustrating trial and error? Even just saying "you feel dizzy" or something, after the players moves over a part of the catacombs that teleports you, would be a clue. You could also add some minor details even to the "empty" parts of the catacombs; maybe dripping water, or bad smells, scurrying rats, piles of broken bones, or whatever. If you can whip up a little more art, adding a few more different dungeon backgrounds would help too. Stuff like that would go a long way to make exploring the dungeon feel more like exploring an actual dungeon, and less like the player is just trying to brute-force our way to pressing the correct combination of buttons, "up up down left up down right" or whatever, until we get to the correct answer.
  • Any game in which I have money, and I also have an inventory screen, the inventory screen should always tell me how much money I have.
  • A questlog or journal of some kind wouldn't hurt either. Doesn't have to hold the player's hand and tell them what to do, but some basic keeping track of "which person wants what, and what have I already done for which people" would help. Keep in mind a game like this ought to be something I can take a break from and go eat dinner, watch a movie, whatever, and then come back to and pick up where I left off.
Hi Svoben, thanks for comment.

1. Start of the game will be reconsidered.
2. The mapping of dungeon and visualisation of money is solved - There is information bar added to the screen. When K3NJ1 is online, new version will be uploaded. I don't think there will be big problems in dungeon since then.
3. Quest log is the most interesting challenge for now. I think how to organize it. It'll require some efforts, but nothing critical. It'll be done soon.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Bathyscaphes, please join our Discord channel:

Native English speakers would be appreciated to help with proofreading.

Thanks.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
how much should i increase the rep of princess until there´s a scene ? i have inc. her rep until 406
You have to decrease her rep. She will open her chamber in despair to have as many friends, as possible.

Ways to decrease rep. of the Princess:

- to brings merchants to spy on her in passager
- to make a picture of naked Princess with Reishal scroll in passages and to sell it to Firefly

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
kamti is there any scene where you can have sex with the princess ? I mean like vaginal sex ?
Pincess loves girls for the moment, I am sorry.
Each gilr's part in the game can be extended, but not of all girls together, that is what will be discussed and decided with community.

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Do you have an easier access to mine gem? I am just using n w w w n w to get to it lol
Hi, friend.
Easier to use mine gem at lvl.2 of catacombs, as there is Fountain, which restores your protection against "madness".
Also mine at lvl.2 gives more gems.

Reactions: Tagurooooo
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes