VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
DAMN kamti :oops:!! That's some spectacular art, I wish I could draw like that... Will try the game ASAP

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
DAMN kamti :oops:!! That's some spectacular art, I wish I could draw like that... Will try the game ASAP
Thanks for your post, Kthulian.

I wish I could draw like that as well.
In menu "About" you can find the people, who more or less took part in games' development, including the artists.

Reactions: Kthulian

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Interesting game, pretty different from many other RenPy games.

What can I do to make the corruption state go up. I had one event where I could loot a corpse at the beginning of the catacombs, but I have not found anything else. I just wanna mess with bindblanked people :(.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Interesting game, pretty different from many other RenPy games.

What can I do to make the corruption state go up. I had one event where I could loot a corpse at the beginning of the catacombs, but I have not found anything else. I just wanna mess with bindblanked people :(.
you have to find a Lich and start selling him corpses.
or you have to use the scroll, which increases your "Curse" points.

We are currently working on Quest log, so it will be easier in the future to understand what to do.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
kamti How do I find out what the "unknown effect" scrolls do? Also, how do I go into the Hall with high corruption? A cover spell is mentioned but I haven't been able to figure it out.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
kamti How do I find out what the "unknown effect" scrolls do? Also, how do I go into the Hall with high corruption? A cover spell is mentioned but I haven't been able to figure it out.
It's a special cover scroll there, which should protect you, but once you leave the hall, scroll stops working.
if you have no cover scroll and need to go out to map, use golden mirror, made by Carpenter.

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
Will await for the Quest log, I think I am going multiple routes at the same time that's why I can't finish it up but yeah, so far, I am liking this game. So far I still don't know how to help Violet (which I know she will give something by killing a lot of priests), or how to give info to Firefly. ;)

Airdry

May 24, 2017
I used the 10 curse removal scrolls to cure Misallyna's enchantment, and she thanks me and says she'll meet with me later. But she gives no clues as to where she'll meet you, and it's been several days now and I haven't been able to get any new events to trigger with her.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I used the 10 curse removal scrolls to cure Misallyna's enchantment, and she thanks me and says she'll meet with me later. But she gives no clues as to where she'll meet you, and it's been several days now and I haven't been able to get any new events to trigger with her.
She'll meet you in the end of the game. Don't want to give you exact guide as this may decrease your enjoyment from the game.
As written before, we work on Quest log, which will make game more interesting.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Do you have an ETA for the quest log? :D
This year, I think. :D

But seriously, it will be much faster, if there are more guys join Discord and help with transformation of Engrish to English.
Quest log requires additional texts, which have to be improved after "my translation" as well.

Quest log is not just a short sentences' guide of what to do next, that will improve also a bit of the story with more explanation and additional pictures in there.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
By the way, line 57 of the tower.rpy script:

Code:
if not priest_away:
                jump vio_priest_night
It throws a "could not find label" error when entering the tower at night and the priest/violet are there together.

Reactions: kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
By the way, line 57 of the tower.rpy script:

Code:
if not priest_away:
                jump vio_priest_night
It throws a "could not find label" error when entering the tower at night and the priest/violet are there together.
Thanks for your help. Gabaw.
I'll fix it in the next update.

Reactions: Gabaw

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Attached a design of the Quest log.

Color of the text will be changed, I think.
Sure, everything will be in English.

Quest log will contain pictures. New quest log for public.png

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Dude this game is awesome :cool::cool:;):)(y)(y)

some parts in catacombs are still in russian.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Dude this game is awesome :cool::cool:;):)(y)(y)

some parts in catacombs are still in russian.
Hello, TeamH.

Thanks for support.

I know about Russian text, we improve the translation at the moment.

Community provided really good feedback, especially Necronovelist, so I have lots of new ideas, which I eager to turn into reality. Hope you'll have a nice time playing this game, when it's updated.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes