VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

noobhkn31

Jun 13, 2018
There are pirate android ports of old version of this game in the Internet. But I advise not to play it, as that version is not the best one for playing after all.

I advise to play extended version, which will be released tomorrow (08.05.2020) on Steam or wait when it's delivered by pirates))

In the end I have no idea, if it makes sense to port it to android or not. Though it's not a problem, but not a priority.
Thanks bro

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
extended edition is released on (you have to log in Steam to open a page there).
Anyone, who wants to support the project, can purchase the game.

Thanks.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I agree, but the updated version on Steam is great. Has questlogs and all :) Hopefully, kamti still creates like an extended version or something ;)
Hi, friend.

At the moment I work on more arts for the endings + Steam achievements + bug fixing (I got some feedback from Steam players).

When this version is polished, I will think what direction to go. DLC's or the second game (kingdom Lania).

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, friend.

At the moment I work on more arts for the endings + Steam achievements + bug fixing (I got some feedback from Steam players).

When this version is polished, I will think what direction to go. DLC's or the second game (kingdom Lania).
Still playing and currently finishing your steam version kamti but can you help me find Misallyna?

Reactions: kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
and also the unknown effect scrolls, shall i use them or shall I wait for next updates?
Hey Tagurooooo,

unknown effect scrolls are not needed for now. They are for further game's extention.
You can find Missalyna at the first level of Catacombs, coordinate is D6. But first, you have to agree to help her, when she tells you her story.

Today I will upload the version with Steam achievement and with Quest log bug's fixing (Investigation quest didn't work properly)

Please be so kind and post positive review on Steam for the game, it will help me))

Reactions: Tagurooooo

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
when the steam version going to be posted here ?
Hello Studyguide,

thanks for being still interested in the game's development.

You are right, I posted a schedule for the game's posting on Steam and here, but since I uploaded the game on Steam, I realized that uploading the game here will probably kill a selling process on Steam.

I think of uploading the game here after I issue next big update on Steam, so version on Steam will be the latest one and people will still want to buy it.

There are several options for you to play the game:

1.Wait for next big update and get a bit older version here
2.Become my patron and get it for free from Patreon (that will grant you access to some extra arts and development process)
3.Wait for Summer sale on Steam and buy game there with lower price (that will grant you access to newest versions every time)
4.If you don't have money at all, but want to play, write me in PM, I will provide you a free key...

P.S: I work on "Princess' interrogation" DLC now.))
P.S: Sorry for acting like that, but "free for community" way doesn't work for me. I uploaded first version for free, but there were no support. Maybe I did something wrong, but Steam option works better for me. At least for now....

Regards,
Kamti.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Many people complain that the game has not many arts, but they don't understand how much efforts and resources needed to create such a quality. Selling on Steam will allow me to extend the game greatly.

Timethy88

Dec 4, 2017
Dear Kamti,

i wanted to buy your game on steam to support you, but then i realized, that there is noch version for mac OS an steam. Is there really no mac version on steam or am I jst to stupid to find it?

regard, Timethy

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Dear Kamti,

i wanted to buy your game on steam to support you, but then i realized, that there is noch version for mac OS an steam. Is there really no mac version on steam or am I jst to stupid to find it?

regard, Timethy
Hellom Timethy88,

there is no MAC version on Steam.
I will upload it in the weekend, so it will be available.

thanks for support.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Dear Kamti,

regard, Timethy
Done.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
New backgrounds, CG's and animations for Conussia are executed. The game will be updated on Steam within 10 days.
The translation to English has been greatly improved.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes