VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Hi is this supposed to be happen on the first day or is bug?
Like this happens after I talk to her 1 time not even finish the prologue.
Ok I think is a bug or I did something wrong during the start of the grandfather quest was just a grey background and now quest is talk to Violet be no new option just the same thing.
Looks like a bug to me, pretty nasty one at that.

If you follow the talk to person X tips in the prologue quest you will get those weird options after using discuss situation with violet after talking to the priest. There's a tip to ask violet about him.

Another possably related bug, In the conversation with the warlord in the prologue there is a blank text box above the offer to kill priest's in castle choice. If you choose it the warlord responds with just forget it then or somthing like that.

Last edited:

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Looks like a bug to me, pretty nasty one at that.

If you follow the talk to person X tips in the prologue quest you will get those weird options after using discuss situation with violet after talking to the priest. There's a tip to ask violet about him.

Another possably related bug, In the conversation with the warlord in the prologue there is a blank text box above the offer to kill priest's in castle choice. If you choose it the warlord responds with just forget it then or somthing like that.
The first option is what happen to me, but I think I'm doing something wrong I don't have the options talk about X with Violet.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2.0] APK -

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
I really don’t have the patience to play, except after completing the tutorial mission, there is no mission reminder. The mission information given is all dumb, and the time cannot be skipped. The map mode is almost useless in the early stage, which is really disappointing. The production of this game is just the main line completed, but the interactive system is really poor.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Can anyone please help? I can't seem to launch Renpy games since this month.
If it's all Renpy games you could try asking at

It sounds like an issue with your system though rather than renpy if it just started like that.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Someone please help, this game automatically closes everytime I launch it. Earlier I said it is happening in all Renpy games, which turned out to be incorrect and it is only in this game.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes