VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
How do I set the game to russian? It seems grayed out. I'm trying to figure out why scroll #22 doesn't do anything. I used it after I had no hallowed paper in my inventory, and I still have zero hallowed paper.

Also for some reason I cannot use scroll 24 on dall and violet on tuesday night. The use scroll option is gray.

1606268141325.png

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
How do I set the game to russian? It seems grayed out. I'm trying to figure out why scroll #22 doesn't do anything. I used it after I had no hallowed paper in my inventory, and I still have zero hallowed paper.

Also for some reason I cannot use scroll 24 on dall and violet on tuesday night. The use scroll option is gray.

View attachment 914700

First of all this version is 8 month old. The newest version with animations is on Steam. There will be a 60% discount since tomorrow, you can buy it and play. If you don't want to pay, just wait - I am going to upload new version here in January.

Русская версия доступна в Стим.

Reactions: Jijo1997 and Tinuss

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
First of all this version is 8 month old. The newest version with animations is on Steam. There will be a 60% discount since tomorrow, you can buy it and play. If you don't want to pay, just wait - I am going to upload new version here in January.

Русская версия доступна в Стим.
If the bugs are fixed in the current version on steam I'll check it out. I'm not keen on people seeing I have adult games in my steam library so I will have to look into hiding it somehow though.

Reactions: Tinuss

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Hi there Kamti and congratulations with both of your released games/vns!
I have not had the chance to try these projects yet.
I did see someone mentioning Engrish at the first page and Russian being mentioned in the later part of this thread.

My knowledge of the Russian tongue is very limited as I do not speak it myself.
At the company I currently work for I do have some colleagues who speak Russian fluently.
Hearing them speak and sometimes translating back and forth to/from English I have noticed a pattern:
Words like 'a' and 'the' are frequently used in English, but it does not seem to be so in Russian.
The wordflow seems to be faster in Russian because of it.
If you are an English speaking person learning to speak Russian you might have to forget those words.
And a Russian speaking person would need to learn to use those words to truly master the English tongue.
Small steps like that can in time really make a difference in communicating properly in multiple languages!

On a sidenote I do find it a bit funny that many sentences in Russian can be constructed entirely out of swearwords! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, good luck with your projects and have a great summer!

-zZz-

Last edited:
Reactions: Jijo1997

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Can a map be added for the catacombs? The Map could start of empty, but starts to get filled as you explore and move through the catacombs. I tried to map out the catacombs but give up after getting to floor 2. 1626810241327.png

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Hi is this supposed to be happen on the first day or is bug?
Like this happens after I talk to her 1 time not even finish the prologue.
Ok I think is a bug or I did something wrong during the start of the grandfather quest was just a grey background and now quest is talk to Violet be no new option just the same thing.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes