VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for a feedback. Increasing the size of the text is 5 minutes task, so not a problem at all. I will consider all opinions and make adjustment by the next update of the game.
The text is indeed small making it hard to read. Has a method to enlarge been implemented? i cant find it if so ... I feel like there is so much space and the text is cramped in that one spot. :confused: 1629758155638.png

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone help me? It's the only Renpy game that I can't seem to launch. I redownloaded mutiple times.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
This game keeps autocrashing when I launch it. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: I fixed it by holding shift when launching the game and then forcing renderer to Angle2

Last edited:

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
There's a kernel of a good game here, but there's too many instances where it seems the story jumps around and things happen for no reason, as if scenes are missing and at other times it's just too confusing as to what it is expecting you to do.

My advice would be for the dev to get a proper playtester and get them to run through it.

smoody

Feb 23, 2018
So I've been playing quite a while now but I'm rather clueless what to do next. I only have two active tasks left, for 'Damaging information' I've delivered pictures of the Princess solo and the Princess with Violet, can't find any others.

None of the NPCs have any new dialog for me.

Am I just supposed to grind down the Princess' reputation to 0 with constant pictures / groups of merchants?

Anyone got any tips?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Hi is this supposed to be happen on the first day or is bug?
Like this happens after I talk to her 1 time not even finish the prologue.
Ok I think is a bug or I did something wrong during the start of the grandfather quest was just a grey background and now quest is talk to Violet be no new option just the same thing.
Happened the same to me, anyone knows how to avoid this bug?

Also, how do I craft scrolls? After the prologue when i talk to the mage to create some he only ask for paper and gems

Gregorii

Feb 21, 2021
There's a kernel of a good game here, but there's too many instances where it seems the story jumps around and things happen for no reason, as if scenes are missing and at other times it's just too confusing as to what it is expecting you to do.

My advice would be for the dev to get a proper playtester and get them to run through it.
Exactly! Most parts of the good game are there but its not a complete game, rather a book with many torn pages.

Aug 1, 2021
Can u guys recommend me this type of game please? I really love this type of art but don't know where to find more, most of the game i can find now is anime girl hentai blah blah blah
Sr for my bad english

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The game is ridiculously frustruating. Interface, which allows you option only to be told that you can't use them. Dungeon, which is too much of the pain to explore. There is kind of time-limit and several resource limits, which require you to restart the game if you want to reach the best ending (which is still a bad ending, but at least you are not ending up cucked by guard like in one of the other ending, and no, I didn't finished the game, I just looked throught files, becoming even more frustruated in the process).
The story itself... Well, at first I thought that I am reading comedy. But soon I understood that game tries to be dramatic. Characters still speaking like they are living in the comedy thought.
Translation of some places on the castle map is rather questionable.
Game have rather nice images, albeit some backgrouds are poorly made 3D models that have horrible tick lines which clash with everything else. And as result even art design can't be called good.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The game is ridiculously frustruating. Interface, which allows you option only to be told that you can't use them. Dungeon, which is too much of the pain to explore. There is kind of time-limit and several resource limits, which require you to restart the game if you want to reach the best ending (which is still a bad ending, but at least you are not ending up cucked by guard like in one of the other ending, and no, I didn't finished the game, I just looked throught files, becoming even more frustruated in the process).
The story itself... Well, at first I thought that I am reading comedy. But soon I understood that game tries to be dramatic. Characters still speaking like they are living in the comedy thought.
Translation of some places on the castle map is rather questionable.
Game have rather nice images, albeit some backgrouds are poorly made 3D models that have horrible tick lines which clash with everything else. And as result even art design can't be called good.
Yeah needs a walkthrough or some kind of map for that ridiculous dungeon you can't tell what direction you're going I think N,S,E,W flip depending on the direction you're looking too

Reactions: Jijo1997
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes