VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
i guess i got distracted too much by the nun to see the compass icon haha. on my second save game i used this all the time but was convinced it was not there in the first :D

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
i have another probably stupid question but i can't seem to solve it. dont want to put too many spoilers but the girl that you can give massages too she is kinda stuck in a deep sleep and it doesnt get better. i also bought the 15 scrolls and used them on her afterwards in hopes of healing her completely so she maybe wakes up but that didnt change. she did get up once before the deep sleep when i had success with the massage and hero told her to go back to bed. then later i put her in this deep sleep and idk how to return her to normal.

also i have no idea how to progress Princess' grandfather or The past of Outcasts. I found out the name for Key Master and I can feed wrong information to Dall when speaking about his investigation.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
You have to execute massage to Camilla several times in a row, until she completely awakes.
Princess grandfather - talk to Violet.
Past of Outcasts - when Dark forces defeat the Castle it will be clear if you did everything correct.

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
Violet doesnt offer me anything except that she says she needs to find out why the skeletons attack. Do i need a specific progress in Priest investigation for this to continue? I finished the past of outcast quest now and Carpenter said he will adjust the spell.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Ok i gotta ask, it's really that bad? I mean the first game looks really interesting, and i hoped the sequel be better(more good gane is good)

siva99999

Mar 7, 2023
My fault.
I had to design better interface.
bro, can you provide game guide, its difficult to figure out some missions,
there are some bugs, game crashes sometime.
"news from home" mission is bugged, it asks to roll back, i can't complete that mission,
i like the game bro, you should do more medival fantasy games, you have good talent,
good luck bro

Reactions: Frank Chateau

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
is there a way to get Zull scroll when u ran out of Sacred paper so I dont know how to progress that quest now

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Three kingdoms story:Conussia - Complete rework includes following features:

- Extended scenes with Princess and Firefly
- Five new bondmaids in Catacombs
- The new character in Monastery
- The new character in city

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThreeKingdomsStoryConussia-Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shiva666

Jul 18, 2019
Sacred paper can be found in Monastery, yes.
There are no bugs, as I solved everything after a lot of feedback from players recently, when the new DLC has been released.
You have to go down to Catacombs, find Lich at the second level there, if you need more content.

This week I will finish official walkthrough.
Thank you for this. I found an "official guide" posted by u in steam community.

Shiva666

Jul 18, 2019
can we get the guide here?
its available for free in steam community section for everybody.

Using a computer = from ur internet browser go to this game's steam page and turn off ur ad-blocker (if any) just in case it doesn't block pop-ups.

next, left-click on "view discussions" option on the right after scrolling down a bit.

A new tab should automatically open in which under the "Guides" section, u can find :

Official guide from Developer
By Юрий Петухов

it's the first one from the bottom.

Also, remember to turn off any filters (if any) from ur steam settings just in case.... so that the guide isn't hidden for u.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

robblerobble77

Dec 5, 2018
Hi there.

all the DLC's are presented at GOG.

Pay attention GOG has a problem with visibility of some products at some countries.
Looking at buying this on GOG, wanted to make sure there's nothing censored on their version and if so how to uncensor?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes