VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
It is but Book Of Bondmaids is way better as they obviously learnt from their mistakes. You're probably better off skipping this as it's summarised at the start of Book Of Bondmaids
Thanks. Quick question, do you know if their is a walk-through for Book of Bondsmaids?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i progressedd with semi-random clicking but got gameover when simply talking to carpenter . doesnot make much sense .
why to make it sandbox then? ...

TimBdk

Sep 8, 2019
You've been at it for some time. The game has improved quite a bit from the first version. Would be interesting to see this complete rework.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
yes. and I advise you to wait for "reworked" version of this game, as I change there a lot.
o ok umm i guess ill just wait i suppose is the steam one updated? how long till this one gets updated? cuz if it takes too long to update here and its updated on steam ill just buy it seems like a nice game

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys,

Steam verison will be updated. Update on F95 depends on an event if somebody uploads it here or not - I do not control it.

I do not force anybody to buy the game on Steam, but to be honest versions here are not often updated and has all the bugs I missed at the release time. Version on Steam are updated as frequent, as somebody finds another bug.

By the way buying the game on Steam helps to have enough funds for further development.

As for ETA - I planned May 2023, as it's several project in development in parallel, but now I think it's possible to release it a bit earlier.

Steam link to update (DLC):

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes