VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I advise you to wait for issuing of DLC.
DLC for Book of Bondmaids ?
(edit): oh , you are talking about the reworked version of three kingdoms . I will buy it too when it's available . I have no issue with replaying a game . (i replayed Seeds of Chaos several times) .

Last edited:

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
For me the game crashe when trying to craft scrolls. It worked the first time but after that it crashes.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
There's a walkthrough but it is for the early version of the game. New one with DLC's there's no walkthrough sadly. I try to figure out as much myself but it's getting annoying. I got one ending, but Violet is such a brat.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys.

Glad to see your acitvity here.

I ask nothing, but just one thing - stop trying to get a success and rate with 1 star the game, which is not updated for almost two years here.

Last edited:

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys.

Glad to see your acitvity here.

I ask nothing, but just one thing - stop trying to get a success and rate with 1 star the game, which is not updated for almost two years here.
Well to be fair people are reviewng what is here, maybe you could ask for a mod to add a note on the OP that the content is outdated.
With that being said I will say that the rework still need a little more work that's why most people are asking for a walkthrough not only here but also on steam, I like that you put more work on the game but still feels very disconnect.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
maybe you could ask for a mod to add a note on the OP that the content is outdated
Since I sell my games at different online shops, I am not allowed to upload it for free anywhere.
If somebody pirate it - ok, I will survive. But I do not upload and do not ask anybody to do it.
I still monitor different pirate sites, as a feedback sometime is really useful.

the rework still need a little more work that's why most people are asking for a walkthrough not only here but also on steam
Right, it's always a lot of work, even after release!
I gain valuable feedback from guys and update the game there as fast as possible.

When a walkthrough is developed, I'll post here a notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: sherlockchange

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Since I sell my games at different online shops, I am not allowed to upload it for free anywhere.
If somebody pirate it - ok, I will survive. But I do not upload and do not ask anybody to do it.
I still monitor different pirate sites, as a feedback sometime is really useful.
Maybe you misunderstood what I was not asking for you to upload the game for free but maybe you could ask a moderator or someone to add a note saying the content here is not representative of the state of the game on steam.

Right, it's always a lot of work, even after release!
I gain valuable feedback from guys and update the game there as fast as possible.
I will wait a little more to play, already got the game on steam before the rework but will wait for a walkthrough or more updates.

Reactions: ripportier

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
the latest steam version has many improvements but the english translation is horrible.

Last edited:

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
i got three kingdoms for free with book of bondmaids purchase on gog but there is no new dlc on gog. can you please bring the dlc to gog.com too? kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
i got three kingdoms for free with book of bondmaids purchase on gog but there is no new dlc on gog. can you please bring the dlc to gog.com too? kamti
Hi there.

all the DLC's are presented at GOG.

Pay attention GOG has a problem with visibility of some products at some countries.

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
Ive been playing a lot these days but i feel like i'm stuck and can't progress. When you start out with the game you have 10 pieces of Sacred paper or how it's called in your inventory and some scrolls. So progressing the game you need scrolls for certain things (not really a spoiler as it's disclosed in your very first quest). After using up the first 10 materials (you always need 1 for a scroll and recipes are unknown unless you craft them once to discover) i've spent all of them and for days i can't find a way to aqquire more Sacred Paper. It just feels like i'm locked out of many features and can only travel half the map also eventually i will lose the game due to not being able to defend the castle. Any ideas/hints what i'm missing here? Below my completed Quests as a lead to what i did in the game already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okay update on this kamti i started a new game and now i can find those papers in the monastery. however in my first game i quickly built the golden mirror and after that it was not possible anymore to do this, so i didnt even remembre that it was possible before or i didnt discover this. i think it is a bug that needs fixing because it brings you in a situation where you can't continue the game because lack of necessary crafting materials.

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Sacred paper can be found in Monastery, yes.
There are no bugs, as I solved everything after a lot of feedback from players recently, when the new DLC has been released.
You have to go down to Catacombs, find Lich at the second level there, if you need more content.

This week I will finish official walkthrough.

Reactions: msleomac

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
when i go to monastery with this savegame theres only camilla, no other options. so i can't collect sacred paper. with the new save game i have not bought the golden mirror yet so thus far i could do a lot of things without breaking game. i attached the save file (i hope it's the right one) so you can see for yourself

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
when i go to monastery with this savegame theres only camilla, no other options. so i can't collect sacred paper. with the new save game i have not bought the golden mirror yet so thus far i could do a lot of things without breaking game. i attached the save file (i hope it's the right one) so you can see for yourself
c3.png

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes