VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Will there be a part 2 to this game?
First of all, I plan to improve this one. Translation, Quest log, some more arts.

Second of all, yes, i planned to issue DLC's, which extend the story of characters in this game, generally DLC's show us the events, which took place in the past and explain who are the characters, which are presented in the game. Finishing current game, we still don't know much of some characters, as well as we don't understand their motivation, that is why I planned DLC's.

DLC is not just a dialogs' extention. It's like separate game, which has small connection to the current events in the Castle.

I worked through the plot for two DLC's for Conussia by now.

Also I have almost ready the plot for the second part of the game. it's second Kingdom: Lania.

After this game is updated, i will look at the result and make a decision, if I have to go on with Three kingdoms project or to think of something else, what will bring more success.

Last edited:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
quests_log.png
Just to provide some news:

* all arts for Quest log are done
* main programming for Quest log is done
* implementation of quests in Quest log - 30% finished

* update of translation - 15% done. Progress is poor.
* 3 new sound tracks have been composed for the game, 2 more are on the way

Uploading of updated game is planned in the beginning of April.

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
View attachment 585660
Just to provide some news:

* all arts for Quest log are done
* main programming for Quest log is done
* implementation of quests in Quest log - 30% finished

* update of translation - 15% done. Progress is poor.
* 3 new sound tracks have been composed for the game, 2 more are on the way

Uploading of updated game is planned in the beginning of April.
Thanks for the update :)

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
I feel bad for you after releasing complete game and getting 2 star.
Ill give you 5 stars to ease your suffering at least

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
I will wait for the next update that includes the quest log, i liked this game and only done 1 ending so really want to finish this. Thanks again kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I will wait for the next update that includes the quest log, i liked this game and only done 1 ending so really want to finish this. Thanks again kamti
Hi Tagurooooo, thank for following the topic.

I implemented not Quest log only, I also extended the endings, added new arts for them, (12 endings by now).
I hope people will like it.

Regards.

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Tagurooooo, thank for following the topic.

I implemented not Quest log only, I also extended the endings, added new arts for them, (12 endings by now).
I hope people will like it.

Regards.
I think people will like it more on that :D hopefully you can release it soon since.. you know, lockdown. we have to lock on to something :KappaPride:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I think people will like it more on that :D hopefully you can release it soon since.. you know, lockdown. we have to lock on to something :KappaPride:
I am not locked down, fortunately, and keep working. But it's even better, as when I have holiday, I do nothing. I can effectively develop the game, when i have not much time. Stress and deadlines make me more productive.:giggle:

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
I am not locked down, fortunately, and keep working. But it's even better, as when I have holiday, I do nothing. I can effectively develop the game, when i have not much time. Stress and deadlines make me more productive.:giggle:
Any estimated time on when will the next update will be? :)

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Any estimated time on when will the next update will be? :)
Update is ready.

Time of uploading will be reported ASAP.

At the moment I upload updated game in Steam, then I have to give it to my Patreon supporters , then to upload here.
So, I have to organize everything in the way that I get some profit from Steam, reward my patreon supporters with access for free before others and not to disappoint guys here. For sure there will be some time period between uploadings.

Reactions: Jijo1997

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
ETA of updated version:

: 08.05.2020
: 09.05.2020
F95 : 22.05.2020 (unless won't come here earlier by pirates)

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I can't play this, desperately need a walkthrough there are no explanations for anything, no hints, and no map

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Is there's any Android port for this game?
There are pirate android ports of old version of this game in the Internet. But I advise not to play it, as that version is not the best one for playing after all.

I advise to play extended version, which will be released tomorrow (08.05.2020) on Steam or wait when it's delivered by pirates))

In the end I have no idea, if it makes sense to port it to android or not. Though it's not a problem, but not a priority.

Reactions: noobhkn31
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes