Overview:
It adds an in-game walkthrough mod and named saves.​

Game/Creator: Three Rules of Life / Red Dust - -
Modder: Jeevant - - -
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 0.4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you like this mod and my other works consider supporting me on my . If you like the game consider supporting dev on .

Download: -
Download for android(0.2): -
Screenshot 2021-01-31 134129.png

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I couldn't resist waiting to play the update. Now I regret not waiting because there were some where a mod option to see both scenes would've been great. I'll wait patiently for an update the next time and play from the start :x

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated. I have tried to keep it harem focused right now but some of the variables and how they are used etc. make me think that harem isn't where this is going but let's hope for the best and see how it goes.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated. I have tried to keep it harem focused right now but some of the variables and how they are used etc. make me think that harem isn't where this is going but let's hope for the best and see how it goes.
Coolness, just finished another chapter on one of my nightly gaming, now I could add this to Three Rules of Life, and play the 0.2 additions for this next. Thank you so much for your work this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thank you Modder and everyone who face-palmed me :LOL:
Glad you took it sportingly :p . Some people do facepalm deserving things and yet act mad when they are actually facepalmed. It's important to know when it's deserved and when it's just some people without reason doing it.:LOL::WeSmart: