Mod Ren'Py Three Rules of Life [v0.4]-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[Red Dust]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Is this the part where 12 separate people ask for a mod update even though someone already brought it up?
Was that a request for an update to the mod? Because it wasn't totally clear, and we really need to make sure Jeevant knows.

I was thinking to let him know, and then provide 11 immediate reminders, just in case.
blank-kermit-waiting.jpg

same here. I came to remind him too :)

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Was that a request for an update to the mod? Because it wasn't totally clear, and we really need to make sure Jeevant knows.

I was thinking to let him know, and then provide 11 immediate reminders, just in case.
I agree - until someone #tags him, he may not notice the activity on his thread. UnDoubleUpUhUh and DarkAssassin both deserve a thump up. (y)

-edit- just in case the irony wasnt transparent enough, the above was ment in sarcasm and good humor - and with not disrespect to UnDoubleUpUhUh and Darkassassin - they just produced the joke variant I was here to type as well.

Thank you Darkassassin for the mod :)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
update please XD

Is this the part where 12 separate people ask for a mod update even though someone already brought it up?
-> no - now this is the part where 13 seperate people ask for a mod update even though someone already brought it up!
(sorry, but i HAD to take this penalty shot XD)

here is the mod since Jeev is afk
big thanks man, you'r a hero

• Haha
Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

Overview:
It adds an in-game walkthrough mod and named saves.​

Game/Creator: Three Rules of Life / Red Dust - -
Modder: Jeevant - - -
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 0.4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you like this mod and my other works consider supporting me on my . If you like the game consider supporting dev on .

Download: -
Download for android(0.2): -
View attachment 1012565
does this work on 0.5?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
No but just 10 posts above you have an updated mod by another modder so sometimes it's enough to at least read the last page of a thread.
Haha so that had the walkthrough mod in it. i though it only had gallery unlocker.