Mod Ren'Py Three Rules of Life [v0.4]-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[Red Dust]

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Try
I get the same error but this bugfix didn't work for me. Still getting the same error. Windows-full download- midgame switching from ep 2 to ep 3. Any other way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode3.rpy", line 2, in script
jump ep3_header_label
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep3_header_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ep3_header_label
File "F:\Games\Vis Nov Games\Vis Nov 14\Three Rules of Life ver 0.3.0\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Games\Vis Nov Games\Vis Nov 14\Three Rules of Life ver 0.3.0\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I get the same error but this bugfix didn't work for me. Still getting the same error. Windows-full download- midgame switching from ep 2 to ep 3. Any other way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump ep3_header_label

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ep3_header_label
File "F:\Games\Vis Nov Games\Vis Nov 14\Three Rules of Life ver 0.3.0\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Games\Vis Nov Games\Vis Nov 14\Three Rules of Life ver 0.3.0\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
if you could post a save just before the error it would be helpful.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
This happened both before and after I installed the bugfix. Naomi bar scene. Thanks for the help.
Ok just checked and it works fine for me without error . Thing is the label it is missing is in a different file from that of mod files which is untouched by me nor in my mod zip. i would assume it was cases of some extraction issue or you accidentally deleted . Essentially it's this file which u need for the label to be there. Download and rename and move it to game/scripts/ep3 and press replace if prompted. If there is no scripts folder make a new folder name it scripts .

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Ok just checked and it works fine for me without error . Thing is the label it is missing is in a different file from that of mod files which is untouched by me nor in my mod zip. i would assume it was cases of some extraction issue or you accidentally deleted . Essentially it's this file which u need for the label to be there. Download and rename and move it to game/scripts/ep3 and press replace if prompted. If there is no scripts folder make a new folder name it scripts .
You are correct...I had no scripts folder in the game directory. It appears to be working fine now. Thank you for the fix.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Just had to drop in and say I am loving this game so far. Well done, especially for this early in a games arc.

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
I also had similar situation but i have lot of images missing from most of scenes and specially where new people come in.. How can i fix that pasting the header file made sure that the game went on with ep 3.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I also had similar situation but i have lot of images missing from most of scenes and specially where new people come in.. How can i fix that pasting the header file made sure that the game went on with ep 3.
Seems to be some issue with extraction then as I said. Maybe reinstall your game without mod once and check if it's working fine and then load mod if the issue is still there let me know. Otherwise it's not a mod issue.Most prolly it didn't unzip properly or some file was accidentally deleted

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
Seems to be some issue with extraction then as I said. Maybe reinstall your game without mod once and check if it's working fine and then load mod if the issue is still there let me know. Otherwise it's not a mod issue.Most prolly it didn't unzip properly or some file was accidentally deleted
Ok i did try replaying scenes from gallery and it did work fine without any mod i couldn't test those scenes as i didn't save there but at least in gallery everything was fine without mod.. If someone could drop a save for ada scene where mc meets his boss or any scenes where new character is introduces first time(including damon's dad scene or gym scene with rose as well i can recheck it if mod has some issues or it's the game itself).

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ok i did try replaying scenes from gallery and it did work fine without any mod i couldn't test those scenes as i didn't save there but at least in gallery everything was fine without mod.. If someone could drop a save for ada scene where mc meets his boss or any scenes where new character is introduces first time(including damon's dad scene or gym scene with rose as well i can recheck it if mod has some issues or it's the game itself).
Or was it just a corrupt unzip :WeSmart:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
i am going to do a complete replay from start but there is no scripts folder present in game i checked it by redownloading it again so probably something is missing in the game ig..
No. I don't remember how it's for this game but some Devs just archive the scripts so it's in some "archive.rpa" etc and hence you might not be able to see the scripts folder even when it's there.

Reactions: EZIO_55x

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
No. I don't remember how it's for this game but some Devs just archive the scripts so it's in some "archive.rpa" etc and hence you might not be able to see the scripts folder even when it's there.
yeah you are right there is archive.rpa file present..

Reactions: Jeevant