Unreal Engine - Completed - Threshold Road [v1.0] [Absent.Dogma]

1. 5.00 star(s)

virgin boi

before i start , i apologize for my bad english
    well the concept is awesome, i really liked the story and the things and the way they happens to the character.
    but, the world is too big and takes to long to explore, not to mention having 12 fps at the beginning (other places are fine)
    and it would be really great to have all the stuff happen in a row like a series of mission instead of having everything seperated , not knowing where to go and what to do and having to go to gallery or main menu.
    there are some dark areas that are really disturbing if you are playing on low quality ( i tried on epic and some areas had light on them but on low there is nothing visible and so annoying)
    i hope devs add some more options for those who dont have a decent computer (like me who plays on an old laptop)
    last thing is that dialogues are really slow and there should be a skip button or like rmb to go to next dialogue

overall i give this a 9/10 cuz i see potential.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

uncleaR1596

Character movement too slow, the hunters were scary in an uncanny valley sense. Just found myself struggling to try to play the game. Maybe the pacing is too slow, or the map is too big. I really think it is the slow speed of the character combined with the gigantic map that is ruining any potential for this game. Would actually prefer a sandbox instead of what you are trying to attempt.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Scrichta

I like I do, but I won'"t play it.

It's a welcome change from your usual "honey select peep in the bathroom" games. And the gameplay itself is nice, it reminds me of old school not-sexual role playing games.

But after the first sex scene (which was a while after I started playing), I just quit and I don't think I'll play again.

It's really slow, you spend a lot of time waiting and waiting, and then when you're done waiting, you walk and you walk, and then you wait again and wait some more.

That put me off.

As to the sexual content, it doesn't turn me on at all, it's just personal preference, and I don't mean the theme but just the graphics themselves.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alket

As of version 0.21 , the game has a long way to go, but it shows real promise and complexity, complete with a story and multiple choices, it may end up to something really interesting.
    Keep it up!

Update: 0.26a, it's shaping up gooood!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

learningfromit

Good game so far. Be aware that you need to have a good computer to play this and the game is slow. if you play it right it took me like 35 minutes to see a H-scene. game has horror/suspense vibes. worth playing.

pros:
    -Its an interesting atmosphere
    -sex scenes are decent.
    - story is ... unique.
    - the engine.
    -mechanics are good.
    -suspenseful
    cons:
    -runs poorly. on my 2070 super it was 60 solid in some but then 30 in others, mostly noticed near jail door.
    - Guro/death. There is like 2 guro scenes. i didnt see them during my play through as they were easy to avoid. I did get a scene where you end up "suffocated" and game over. any guro/death is a no go in my book personally. still worth playing despite this,. should have an option to just fade to black loss instead of seeing the end death part.
    - every H scene is a big ordeal. each scene you proct will lock you in a 2 minute to even 5 ish minute scene. needs more spontaneous scenes.
    -you cant forward text yourself. i read fast. let me click through the chat.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SmexyBoy

Games made with UE never fails if done properly!
    I like those "bitch rider" scenes!
    Great game even if is short, great potential within it and within developer!
    Be careful, it requires a good GPU to handle it!