Seeking Throatfuck (lying on back) in games, detailed scenes.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Pretentious Goblin made a request not long ago Rough lying throatfuck
Looking for animated 3d and live-action scenes with the following:
  • girl lying down on a surface with her head off the edge
  • big-dicked male thrusting into her mouth
In this regard, I'm interested - how characters in games come to this kind of sex? Why does anyone want this? How a man "motivates" a woman? What are the consequences of such a sex? How do participants talk and think about this - before, during and after?

I'd be interested at any fitting source - doujin, erotic stories, etc.

But mostly, I'm interested in how it's getting processed in games, of any kind - text/2d/3d/live action - the main point is relevant text in the scene and/or the dialogues.

View attachment a64db0dd01a91786adc0d53435d8aea4.mp4

There, I will write some analysis.

Aliases: " ", "upside down blowjob".
Ambiguous aliases: , "reclined blowjob", "facefucking".

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
News Desk has one with Emily. iirc it's kind of a casual dom-sub relationship, and MC suggests this position as an entry-level throatfuck. She's kind of a freak who's into trying other stuff too like rimming.

I think TA has one too.

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Thanks, guys. So, some research.

MC's girls go lesbo, the blonde makes the brunette cum in a dominant way. As MC joins, the brunette asks MC to "punish" the blonde a bit. The position goes not for long, alas.
"You know what? This sort of behavior can not be tolerated!
"Mmmmrlph!"
"Did you hear something?"
"Nothing at all!"
"Mmmm... Now punish our Sarah's little throat. Deeper! I'm sure she can handle you. Can't you sweety?"
"Mmmmmmmm..."
Wcoles75.jpg Wcoles76.jpg Wcoles78.jpg Wcoles79.jpg

FMC's sister (she's herself an object of netorase) leaves her with her own fucker, a bbm bodyguard, to give her a taste of a mighty black dick. After a simple bj, the guy goes for that.
"Oh, yeah, bitch...you like it... Eat that cum...eat it all!"
...Tyler pulled his dick out of Anna's throat as cum gushed down her lips...
"Ahhhh....."
...Anna gasped for air still shaking...
"Ohhh, that's what I'm talking about. I guess we will have another bitch for us now." I could fuck your mouth all day long but you can rest now... It's enough for the first time. I think I'll join Michael. He always needs my help with your horny sister."
...Anna was too overwhelmed to answer...
18-5_yacht_71.jpeg 18-5_yacht_72.jpeg 18-5_yacht_73.jpeg 18-4_yacht_76.jpeg
During a party, a female friend is fingering FMC on a bar counter, an old sugar-daddy joins the fun for a bit. He didn't even finish, and they had to relocate to another place. The overall scene's writing is quite useless-primitive.
...He walked around the counter and pulled out his almost fully erect cock...
"Mmm...honey. You both are making me so horny that I can't stand back and watch.
..Patricia stopped fingering Anna and Alfred pulled his dick out of Anna's mouth...
"Honey, come. Let's go somewhere more comfortable."
...Anna was catching for breath...
"Ahhh...you both...I think I'm losing my mind..."
27-4_party_73.jpeg 27-4_party_74.jpeg 27-4_party_75.jpeg 27-4_party_78.jpeg

FMC goes on a double date with 2 cops, she becomes very drunk, so they get her to hotel. She's giving head to both of them, then we get a transition to this scene. Apparently, these buddies like to spitroast girls together, and the drunk milf was an easy prey, that's all the justification. So, bj -> spitroast in this pose-> double penetration
With her excitement and the few drinks she had, Myriam was relaxed and receptive enough to take the two cocks assaulting her pussy and mouth without too much trouble, even if the enormous cock invading her throat proved to be a real challenge.
"Mmmpf! Gwock, gwock, gwock! Mmmh!"
"Oooh! It's been some times we had a good spit roast like that!"
"MMMMMMPH! Gwock, gwock, gwock! MMMMMH!"
On his side, as Myriam was able to take the full length of his cock down her throat, Danny was getting rougher and rougher with her throat, grabbing her by the neck as his balls came slapping her face withe each thrusts.
Even if she was able to relax enough to take the full size of his cock, Myriam couldn't help but cough and choke on his cock with every thrust, making her drool profusely as her face started to become more and more of a mess.
bg ch3_08 doublecopdate 137.jpeg bg ch3_08 doublecopdate 138.jpeg bg ch3_08 doublecopdate 142.jpeg bg ch3_08 doublecopdate 143.jpeg

Netorase. FMC is provided by her hubby Jason to a bunch of it-guys to encourage them to do smth. criminal. After giving a bj on her knees to one of them, another one puts her in this position. The first guy utilizes her main hole, she manages to protest a bit, but
"That's good...open up, baby. You can take it all at this angle."
"Mmmmphhh...(slurp)"
"Oh lord...her throat is trying to cling to the tip of my cock."
"She's fuckin' soaked too. Sorry, bro, I can't resist a wet pussy staring me in the face."
"Ugh...whoa! Jason!"
"I...um..."
"Get back to sucking, slut. And keep your sweet little legs spread wide open. Papa's coming home."
"UNNGGHHHH!!! Mmmmph...mmmpph...."
"I think she likes being pinned on dicks at both ends."
itguys2_14.jpeg itguys2_16.jpeg itguys2_20.jpeg itguys2_18.jpeg

Kinda fake version of such a scene. During a group sex, the third man just plays with FMC's mouth to keep himself hard, without real deep penetration.
aoh1.png aoh2.png
Actually, several variants of this scene, on different stages of corruption, not much difference.
A rival women punishes the FMC - she encourages an orc to spit in the FMC's mouth and to violate her in this position.
Sabia began to walk toward her tent, Tardak following behind. It was only a few steps before she noticed Bris had decided to follow...
"Well, at least you seem able to follow simple instructions... like undressing and getting on your back. Perhaps you're just more suited to that?"
Sabia glowered up with a frown. The effect was probably spoiled by her spread holes and her legs in the air, though..."
"I don't like that expression.
Bris clicked her tongue, gesturing with a single finger for Tardak to start.
"Ow!"
"Hmph. Still not able to keep that mouth shut? Fine. Open it. Nice and wide, Sabia. Come on, now. Be a good girl for me. And make sure you squeeze those tits hard, make sure she knows what she is, Tardak."
Tardak grunted, though his hands were already pawing at her tits - just a little bit off from beginning to hurt.
Sabia grimaced as Bris' heel pressed into her thigh harder.
"Ugh..."
"There... see? Not so hard following instructions, is it? You need to learn what your mouth is for, after all. Spit in this idiot's mouth, Tardak. I want to watch her swallow it, I want to watch her anger as she swallows it."
Bris smirked.
Sabia felt the hot spit land on her face and her tongue. She scrunched her nose up in disgust, fingernails gripping a bit tighter against her legs.
"We will start with a simple instruction - just one word, Sabia! Swallow. Can you manage that?"
Bris smiled down at Sabia, digging her heel in a bit harder.
Sabia grimaced, doing as she was told, though a good amount of the stuff was left on her chin and nose - leaving an unpleasant tickling behind.
"Good! Now. Open your mouth again."
"Come on, is this really necessary, Bris? I was just trying to help and make sure the tents run well..."
"Tsk. Just when I think you're learning... Fine. If you need a hard lesson - then Tardak, fuck her throat. Hard."
"Mmngh!"
Sabia grunted as the cock slammed into her open mouth. The throbbing, veined slab of orc meat ran past her nose, smearing the spit along its undershaft as Tardak forced it down her throat.
She gagged, having to push her neck out and reorient her head just to let Tardak slide down without slamming up against the back of her throat...
"Tardak always wanted to fuck Sabia a lot..."
Bris mumbled her agreement, taking a step away from Sabia and undressing herself.
"I may as well enjoy myself."
"Mmmf?"
Sabia grunted, spit slowly running down the corners of her mouth as Tardak's cock rammed into her tight hole, gliding against her lips.
She couldn't quite see what Bris meant.
"Mmmnngh!"
Though Bris was smaller than the orcs, the weight as she pressed herself down on Sabia was a surprise.
All she could see was Tardak's heavy, cum-filled balls slapping against her forehead and nose as her throat stretched around his cock.
"Mmm... I hear you gagging your protest, but I think you like having your lips stretched white around Tardak's cock, Sabia. I can feel how hot, and how wet your whore cunt is against mine..."
Bris grinned to herself, pleased that the only reply was a guttural groan, with sputtered spit flying into the air only to splatter back down on Sabia's flesh."
"Mnnngfhg! NNNGHH!"
Sabia whimpered, grabbing hold of Bris, clutching her and trying to tell her that she needed air, that Tardak needed to pull out...
She groaned, fingernails scratching across Bris' flesh as the catgirl rolled her hips, pressing their lips together.
Bris snickered loudly, wanting Sabia to hear the laughter as she rocked herself, grinding against Sabia's pussy.
The feel of Sabia's fingers and nails clutching, scratching at her arm and hip sent a shiver of pleased superiority through Bris' body.
Sabia wriggled underneath Bris' weight, struggling as the sound of Tardak's steady, rough thrusting filled the room, desperate for air.
"Ugh! Cumming!"
Tardak's fingers squeezed painfully around Sabia's tits as he unloaded his seed.
Sabia grunted, her fingers scrabbling against his hands, desperately trying to get him off, her lungs burning with air.
Her nostrils flared, trying to inhale but blocked by still-pulsing balls that were dumping another few spurts of cum directly down her throat...
"Oh, fine. Pull off. The whore needs a breath."
"Arggghnnn! I... hha..."
Sabia stammered, cum bubbling from her mouth and falling down her throat, her eyelids half-stuck in a closed position from cum.
Her chest rose and fell as she inhaled, catching a few much-needed breaths.
"Do you think she learned her lesson, Tardak?"
"Uh... no? Need Tardak to fuck her again?"
Sabia couldn't force any words from her abused throat - instead she yelped, hands patting nervously against Tardak's own.
"I think that's fine for now. Maybe she's learned her lesson about what her mouth is for... but I doubt it. I'm sure there will be more lessons soon, Tardak."
"Hmph. Fine."
Bris stood up, running a finger over her own dripping pussy and lifting it up to her lips, giving it a lick clean.
Bris and Tardak had left her shortly after that to get some sleep.
She cleaned herself as best she could in the morning.

"Now, I have tried to explain this to you Tardak. You need to stop seeing Sabia as a person."
Bris smirked.
"Ahn!"
"She's a little pig that squeals and needs to be silenced."
"You're going to regret this at some point, Bris. You won't have something over me forever."
"Something over you? Wonderful idea Sabia! Why don't you go put your cock over her face, Tardak. After all, she needs to learn what her mouth is for."
Tardak gave a jovial nod, and stepped around to just above Sabia, sinking down to his knees. Sabia felt his iron abs against the back of her head.
Along with his thick, already half-hard cock that she knew was just a bit too big for her throat.
"Don't think of her as someone that can run the tents, anymore, Tardak. Think of her as a hole for you to relieve yourself in. Now open up for your patron, Sabia."
Tardak grinned, grabbing his cock and pressing it against Sabia's lips, and forcing it in without waiting for Sabia to say anything.
"Mmmf! Mmphmh."
Tardak's cock was big even for an orc, and she felt her throat struggling to take the sheer girth of the fat, throbbing slab of meat.
"Mmmmf!"
Her hands moved down, gripping Tardak's own as he started to thrust, rolling his hips and forcing his length in.
Sabia felt Tardak's respect for her slowly chipping away with every time his balls plopped up against her nose.
"You can pound this whore's throat faster if you want, Tardak. Don't be so gentle - remember, she's just a hole for you now."
Tardak's cock throbbed a few times... Sabia felt it pushing against her throat, her lips white with pressure as Tardak continued.
He didn't relent... Sabia realized then - with his hands groping and pawing at his tits, balls against her face and pre-cum filling her throat and mouth...
Bris was convincing Tardak. Sabia patted Tardak's hands, trying to tell him she needed air.
But he didn't stop, or slow. He just keep pounding her throat, like she was a toy. A hole.
Just like Bris wanted.
"Nnnnfg...!"
"Better let her catch her breath, Tardak. You don't want your toy broken just yet, right?"
"Good idea, Boss."
"Ahhh- hnng... ah!"
Sabia's breaths were heavy and het, choking a little bit in her eagerness... some of Tardak's pre-cum going down the wrong way."
"See? Isn't that a much better use of your mouth, Sabia?"
Sabia grimaced, gritting her teeth and glaring up at Bris with a tear- and cum-stained face.
Bris' nose twitched, and she growled in anger.
"Don't give me that look, you little whore! Tardak, show this pig some manners."
"Right- argh, fuck... right B-boss!"
Tardak stammered a little, jerking forward a few inches as he buried himself back in Sabia's throat.
He grunted, enjoying the tight, enveloping warmth of the hole around his ready-to-blow cock.
He gave a few eager, desperate ruts - right down to his balls, uncaring of Sabia's frantic fingers on his iron grip, course hands rubbing against her sensitive nipples.
"Hah! I can see your cock stretching her throat out as you empty yourself...! Perfect."
"Fuck... Tardak woulda been fucking Sabia way earlier if he knew she was slut..."
Tardak didn't even bother to pull himself out of Sabia as he spoke, just letting his balls continue to tense and pulse, another few ropes of cum spurting out, overflowing out of Sabia's mouth.
After he felt like his load was done, he plopped his cock out, giving Sabia's tits a few playful slaps.
"Nmmng..."
Sabia whimpered, cum bubbling up from her nose as she exhaled... some more oozing down her chin as she coughed up a few heavy globs of the stuff."
"Now, remember Tardak! Sabia is a.... what?"
"A hole for fucking, Boss."
Sabia could only just see the shape of Bris through the sticky cum coating her eyes... but she could hear the smile in Bris' words.
Tardak left shortly after, with Bris staying behind another few minutes to hurl insults before she too left.

Bris stripped Sabia down quickly - enjoying the look of anger in Sabia's eyes.
Then she pushed Sabia to the ground - Gagzog practically falling with her, plunging his cock down her throat without any care for her.
"Nnngh! Anng--- glklglkglk!"
"Dumb bitch. Doesn't learn. Good- ah! Good for Gagzog... heh."
Gagzog snickered, slamming his full weight down on Sabia, burying his cock in her throat - every single inch of it, his balls heavy on her chin.
"Nnnnglk!"
Spit and pre-cum dribbled down Sabia's face, some of it into her nose and making her sputter and choke and gag in the few brief instants she had to catch a breath before Gagzog's thick pole plunged back in.
"Slut! This'll teach you to run your filthy mouth."
"Fill this whore's throat and belly up with your cum, Gagzog."
Gagzog grunted, picking his pace up. Sabia's fingers tightened around his thighs, nails scratching his tight green skin as her nose squished up against his thrusts.
It wasn't long before Gagzog's cock swelled up and emptied its load down her throat.
She couldn't even hear Gagzog's roar over the sound of her own choking, of the cum gushing down her belly.
Several mouthfuls of the stuff overflowed and oozed down her face.
"Ahnnn... nngl!"
Sabia managed to catch a breath through the orc seed, bubbles forming on her lips.
"Nnngh...?"
"I think you broke her already. Well, maybe she'll learn her lesson. I doubt it, though. It's good training for her at least."
Gagzog shrugged and left, not caring now that he had cum. Bris followed him after another moment of smirking down at Sabia.
v12tents_facefuck2 (9).jpg v12tents_facefuck (12).jpg v12tents_facefuck (18).jpg v12tents_facefuck (21).jpg
There's an even simpler event in this game, as well. FMC is punished by orc guards for an attempt of theft.
The pose seems just a matter of convenience for the rapers there.
Sabia's eyelids fluttered open and she found herself looking up at the forest canopy, her back a little bit sore.
"...huh, whas... what's happening?"
"Heh, little thief awake! Lucky for Rutjrod that Rutjrod see you in captain's cave! Captain doesn't care what happens to intruders."
It took a few seconds for Sabia to process what was happening, but the tingling in her pussy, and the fact that she was naked helped clear it up very quickly."
"Hey - what the fuck?! Get OFF of me!"
"No!"
The orc grinned, the thick green member sliding in and out of Sabia's pussy easily.
It was big, and the force of his thrusts were enough to jostle Sabia about the ground.
"Never fuck human as hot as you! Definitely gonna finish and cum inside!"
"What?! Don't fucking cum inside me!"
Another orc came over from out of Sabia's line of sight, cock hard and ready. Crouching down, it slapped against Sabia's face with a noticeable thud before he rubbed the tip against her lips.
"Get that thing away from me or I'll fucking bite it off!"
"Shut up, you're not going to bite anything. You're lucky you weren't killed when you were knocked out. "Open your fucking mouth, and if you do a good job..."
Sabia took a second to contemplate the unspoken offer, though it was difficult with an orc cock slamming into her pussy over and over.
She doubted very much whether they were going to let her go after they caught her sneaking around.
"Gglkkghhhg!"
Barely opening her lips seemed like it was enough of an opportunity for the orc, and he took the chance to bury his cock inside Sabia's mouth.
The entire length slammed down and bulged her throat out and cut off her air immediately - and even if it hadn't, the large set of eager balls resting on her nose would have made it impossible to breathe.
"Gnnnggg mnnmmm! Ggnnfff! Mmmmmgg!"
Sabia's lungs started to burn quickly as the need for air grew, and she started bucking wildly, trying to throw him off of her.
"Haha, purple-haired slut is getting excited - she likes it! She's going wild on Rutjrod's cock!"
Rutjrod started to speed up, his hips slapping hard against Sabia's thighs, the mix of sweat and pre-cum and grool making it squelch and slick, the sounds bouncing about the trees.
"NNGG! Nmmmng!"
She needed air, her nose was stifled by orc-balls, and her mouth was full of orc-cock, she couldn't breathe.
Her chest heaved, jerking wildly in her desperation. It only served to squeeze her throat tighter about the second orc and it did little else except help Rutjrod's thrusts bury themselves deeper in her quivering slit.
Rutjrod groaned out, impaling every inch of his cock inside Sabia as he came, while the second orc pulled back a little and made sure the tip of his cock was resting on Sabia's tongue as his cock splattered the monstrous load inside Sabia's mouth.
Immediately, she tried spitting it out and taking a breath at the same time. The cum quickly ran down her face and covered her nose, and her breath resulted in cum gushing down her nostrils.
She coughed wildly, the seed's salty taste and scent filled her senses quickly, and she coughed some more.
Mercifully, they both pulled out, and with tears running down her cheeks and mixing with the orc's seed, she managed to catch a ragged, deep breath. It tasted like orc.
She spat as much of the foul stuff out as she could, and writhed her legs in vain, trying to rid herself of the cum leaking out of her pussy.
"Here, you can have her."
"Rutjrod done too!"
It seemed that at least one other patrol had heard about the purple-haired, big-titted human that was found, and had come over to use Sabia after the first two had finished.
The two new orcs argued over who was getting what hole, but when they settled on it, they quickly pushed themselves into Sabia, despite her pleading and protests.
She felt sickened at the sound of cum gushing out of her from the cock forcing its way in.
Air was running low again, and just when she thought she was going to pass out-
"SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!"
The still-headed orc pulled himself out of Sabia quickly, and scrambled to his feet and his weapon nearby.
sabia_orc_bandits (8).jpg sabia_orc_bandits (10).jpg sabia_orc_bandits (12).jpg sabia_orc_bandits (17).jpg
And a bit different scene with human bandits.
Sabia's eyelids fluttered open and she found herself on her back on the forest floor.
A hulking frame loomed atop her, and she jumped in surprise. Or tried to at least. Her hands were bound, wrapped tightly with rope.
The world spun about her as she blinked a few times, trying to focus. A cool breeze passed over and she realized that she was stripped bare, and a hot hard cock was rubbing against her pussy.
"Heh, you're awake you little sneaky slut. Trying to steal from us!"
"Well, I bet you'll regret that now."
Grinning as he rocked his hips back and forth, grinding his hard shaft against Sabia's sensitive pussy, his hand reached up and gave a light slap to her tits.
It brushed against both of her nipples and Sabia hated the little groan that rumbled in her throat from it.
"Look how wet your cunt is, and how hard your nipples are. Probably don't even need to have you tied down, do I?"
"Fuck you! I'll drive my blade into you when I get-"
"Hmph! That shut you up for a little bit, didn't it?"
"Fuck, you're pretty tight. With tits and a face like that I thought you might've fucked a bunch of dicks already, heh!"
Smirking to himself, he leaned forward a little bit, using the angle as leverage to start rutting into Sabia.
Her tits bounced and jiggled from the force of his thrusting, and her wrists pulled painfully on the bonds and pegs as they slid about.
"Get the fuck off me, you bastard! How dare you!"
"Hey, get over here! Do something about this cunt's mouth. I like her better when she can't talk!"
Another bandit, already naked, stepped over Sabia's head and squatted down, his cock landing with a heavy thud on her face.
The first one was pumping away at her pussy, and in the back of Sabia's mind she had to admit he knew what he was doing.
"What the fuck? Get that off me! I hope you don't think that's going in my mouth, I'll fucking bite it off!"
"Glkkg!"
Sabia shuddered as it impaled her. The head forced its way past her lips, and pushed her tongue down against the bottom of her mouth, and made her cheeks puff out.
It pushed up uncomfortably against the back of her throat, and with a grunt of frustration the second bandit jerked forward. The tip slipped down into the rest of her esophagus, and bulged her neck out.
"Mnnggfflkl... hhfggooo nggnnaaa nnnnffkkk ai!"
Her attempt at a threat ended up just being a series of loud gags, with her throat rumbling, tightening around the cock.
"Heh, she is better when she's quiet. And don't worry, you're not gonna be biting anything off. Not with something that big in your throat!"
Chuckling to himself, he squeezed his hand around Sabia's throat a little tighter.
Almost immediately, Sabia's chest heaved, and she started writhing against the weight of the men atop her. Her eyes were running, watering, and her nostrils flared in vain as she tried to breathe.
A few seconds before she was sure she'd pass out, some mixed relief came as they started to piston in and out of her holes.
As the cock pulled out of her throat, it gave her a half-second to catch a quick breath of air before it plunged back in, spit and pre-cum from his cock being scooped up by her lips.
"Nnggg! Rrrran... gglkh!"
"Fuck me, she's still trying to talk. What a stupid cunt. Save that air for breathing!"
Their pace quickened further, and Sabia could barely breathe, even with the small reprieves. There was so much of the mix of liquids that it pooled over her nose, popping up in little bubbles as she tried to keep it from oozing down.
More of the stuff started to drip down further onto her eyes, coating her face in the sticky mixture.
"...glk... gglk..."
Sabia's chest burned with the need for air, and she felt herself starting to go lax. With her muscles not as tense, her tits started to bounce about even more wildly as they started to hammer in, ready to unload in each of Sabia's holes.
"Nnngg FUCK!"
"...ugh! Fuck, what a great cunt!"
The one in her throat started dumping his load first - at least Sabia thought it was him. She wasn't sure, the other one started cumming almost at the same time, pulling out halfway through and splattering her stomach with a healthy dose.
There was the familiar tell-tale warmth spreading from her depths, but it was quickly superseded by the feeling of hot jizz gushing down her throat, her jaw aching as the cock swelled up a little thicker.
It ran down, settling into her stomach with a slosh that she swore she could hear. Or it might have just been the blood pounding in her ears as the need for air almost made her pass out.
Sabia coughed, wretching violently and spitting up as much of the cum as she could, and a thick load of it oozed over her lips and down her chin while more of it bubbled up from her nose.
"Heh, it's a good throat. Next time I'm taking her pussy though."
"Sounds good. I'll take her throat since she's a bit annoying when she's talking anyway... but I'm sure that can be fixed."
"Nnggh... gglk! F... fuck you, you bastards!"
Sabia's chest stung as she managed to get some air down, her eyes coated in jizz, and tears and cum mixed as it ran down her cheeks.
"We'll go get cleaned up, and we'll be back for you in a minute..."
sabia_human_bandits (1).jpg sabia_human_bandits (7).jpg sabia_human_bandits (9).jpg sabia_human_bandits (16).jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and Arabi1

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
A haughty elven bitch is getting blackmailed. In this corruption chain, the event is called "Reclined Blowjob.", between "Seated Blowjob" and "First Time Sex".
"What do I want you to do now is to lay face up on the bed with your head hanging off the side."
"Ok. Like this?"
"That will do. I'll just get undressed and..."
*gulp*!
"Just relax and I will do all the work...
(How am I supposed to relax?)
"Let's see just how deep you can take me."
(No, no, let's not!)
*gulp*! (I can't breathe!)
"Hmmm, well I suppose that will be good enough."
(Hurry up and pull back!)
"Ready?"
*gasp* (No!)
"Oh, this does feel very good!"
*gasp* *pant* (I'm getting dizzy from lack of air!)
"I could do this all morning I think."
*pant* (I need to make him climax faster!)
"I swear that your mouth is magical!"
*gasp* (I can't take much more!) *pant*
"I think I can last a while longer..."
*pant* (I need to suck harder!) *pant*
"Oh yes! Here it comes!!!"
(I need air!)
"What an excellent way to start the day!"
*pant* *gulp* *gasp*
"See you in class."
Sinius_5.png Sinius_5a.png Sinius_5b.png Sinius_5c.png

FMC is investigating undercover a masquerade party of elites. She has to bear being chosen for a "food table" event to keep her cover.
"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Vice mayor's masquerade party. It's my pleasure to be the host today. I know all of you are already having fun here but let us take the fun to the peak! We are ahving a special event today. I will choose one of the guests to become the 'food table' and serve our guests tonight!"
(What does he mean by 'food table'...?)
(Whatever it is... I would never take part in such perverted stuff...!)
"I have chosen you! The lady with the purple mask there. You have a nice body and you will become the 'food table' for tonight guests!"
"What?!...me?!!! I don't..."
"Don't get nervous! you will be happy to be the chosen one soon. Guards, please grab her to the table."
Rachel was brought on the table in the middle of the ball room by the guards.
Even if she is unwilling to become the 'food table'.
Rachel has to follow the instruction to avoid any suspects.
She is now lying on the table completely naked and is being watched by all of the guests in the party.
"Enough of the watching of her beautiful naked body. Time to 'dress' her with the food!"
The cook has put the food on Rachel's naked body carefully.
Rachel's body is now covered with Sashimi.
Her mouth is sucked by a piece of salmon which she isn't allow to eat it.
Her nipples are covered by a pair of flower for decoration.
Her vagina isn't covered anything but inserted with several pieces of sashimi.
(This is crazy...)
(I can't believe I am performing in such activity...)
Rachel is greately embarrassed by the situation but this is only the beginning)
"Okay. The food is ready to serve! Please come and enjoy it!"
The guests begin to eat the sashimi on Rachel's body.
However, they prefer to eat the food while they remain on Rachel's body rather than picking them away.
One of the male guests is trying to eat the salmon at Rachel's mouth.
Another male and one female guests have grabbed both of Rachel's breasts and begin to lick the food.
Their tongues are actually licking her breasts at the same time.
The third male guest is trying to eat the three pieces of sashimi that are inside Rachel's vagina.
All those actions have caused Rachel to become more and more sensitive.
"It seems all our guests are professional eaters that know the proper way of eating!"
The sashimi are eaten by the guests. They begin to enjoy Rachel's body now.
(Stop..it! You have already eaten the food...now get away from me, you all perverted man and woman...!!!)
Despite what Rachel is thinking, she can't get away while getting more and more wet in her vagina...
The guests are currently kissing Rachel, groping her breasts, licking her nipples, and also tasting her vagina directly.
The eating is getting closer and closer to sex.
Finally, Rachel's mouth is inserted by the dick of the male guest who was kissing her.
The female guest is trying to rub her vagina with Rachel's right arm.
While the male guest on the other side is forcing Rachel to do handjob for him with her left hand.
The last male guest has inserted his penis inside Rachel's vagina and starts to fuck her!
Rachel is totally unable to resist of those actions because they are so quick and forceful.
"Why did it happen like this... I am having sex with unknown people... like being raped..."
All guests have cummed over Rachel.
Her mouth and vagina are now filled with sperms of the male guests.
The female guest has wetted Rachel's arm.
The male guest has shot his liquid on the sashimi.
"The event is over!! Thanks for watching! Now, everyone please applause our food table. She has done a great job to entertain and serve us tonight!"
(It is good to finish... at last...)
Rachel is tired and lost consciousness.
"Looks like our food table is tired. Guards, please bring her to the resting room upstairs."
Masquerade_Food_Table_001.png Masquerade_Food_Table_002.png Masquerade_Food_Table_003.png Masquerade_Food_Table_004.png Masquerade_Food_Table_005.png Masquerade_Food_Table_005cum.png
Then, such a scene (with variations) happens when FMC loses to gangsters. They are raping her in such a pose while she's unconscious.
"I'm going to teach you a really hard lesson so you will regret challenging us!"
Rachel is unable to resist because she has fainted.
Defeated_By_1_Gang_002.png Defeated_By_2_Gangs_002.png Defeated_By_3_Gangs_002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Event Volunteered Inspection. A corrupted policeman "inspects" FMC (her level of corruption is high).
"Eheheh. I need to search you thoroughly first. It's standard procedure. I'm sure you understand."
"Go right ahead. I have nothing to hide."
"Oh, you actually do. Let's start by laying down on the table facing up."
"Huh?"
"Just follow my instructions and do not question me. Bend your head backwards like this. There you go. I need to inspect every nook and cranny properly."
"You don't need to be so rough."
That's the only way I know how. You owe me some compensation for last time. You were the only one of us who got to cum, we can't have that can we? So you better make up for it today.
(I can't let him control the situation.)
(Guys like him like to treat women like sex toys.)
(I need to show him that we're equals here.)
(Or at least let him think we are... fufufu ♥)
(Look at this dick already fully erect and raring to go.)
(You can almost guess how a dick looks by knowing its owner.)
(This one is just as rugged as I thought it would be.)
(Such a strong scent.)
(He probably hasn't washed his dick in days.)
(Who knows what I might be licking from it.)
(Leftover cum from previous ejaculations, or maybe the remaining juices from other women he has fucked.)
(It smells so much like sex.)
(It's making my mind go hazy.)
"Just like that. Use your tongue to play with the tip."
"Ahnn.♥"
"Damn. I almost forgot just how massive were your tits. Let's take these puppies out so I can play with them."
"Slowly, my nipples are sensitive. Bwoh!"
"Be quiet already. If this is all that you're good for at least try to do a good job."
(Why do I let him talk to me like that?)
(Why does it make me so horny?)
(The heat in my loins in spreading through the rest of my body like wildfire.)
(I hate having a thing for assholes but sadly they're the ones who are the best at sex.)
"Ooomph."
"Look at that. God damn! Who'd knew that behind those granny clothes and that little girl haircut there was such a bombshell of a woman. If you actually had any sense of fashion you could have any man in the whole city. Look at the fucking size of those things. Anyone would expect a lot of padding on that bra but nope. Yeah... oh yeah.♥ You can tell these are the real deal. Eheh. Man, those are some glorious looking tits. I bet they'd feel great wrapped around my dick. >But I'm having too much fun with your mouth.
"Guuuooohh!"
"Hold it like that."
"Ooohhhm!
"Holy shit. No gag reflex? You have quite the mouth on you. Who taught you suck dick like that? Well then. You might not be half as bad as I thought. Ooooh shiiiiit.♥ I love women who can take a dick to the back of their throat. This is a proper blowjob."
(This fucking asshole is using my mouth as a pussy and my breasts as handles.)
(I'm like a human onahole to him.)
(But when did I get so good at this?)
(At first even the smell of a dick would make me want to throw up right away and now here I am sucking a dick to the hilt.)
(I have to time by breaths with when he pulls out, it kinda hurts but it's so exciting.)
"Fucking hell, where did Sato find a woman like you? Shit. I've been so busy with my job that I haven't had time to fuck a woman in a while. I was actually planning to call a whore tonight and empty my balls on her. But this is way better. Eheheh. I'm about to cum already. You better swallow the whole load, got it? Don't even think about making a mess in this room."
(Oh God.)
(Please don't let him shoot too much.)
"Fuuaaaaaaahhhh!"
"Ooooonnngggghhhuuoohh!"
"S-Shiiiiiiiit. Ah... ahhh! Aaaaahhhhhh! Oooofff. You nasty little bitch. Hold it all in.
"Aaahhhhhh... ahhhh... ♥"
"S-Shit. Easy with the tongue. You damn freak. I was gonna fuck your mouth and call it a day but there's no way I can send you away after doing that to my cock. The real fun is about to start. Bring your ass over here!"
CG245_01B.png CG245_03B.png CG245_10B.png CG245_12B.png CG245_14B.png

Event Dedicated Spotter. Corrupted FMC in a fitness center.
"Twelve! Let's go!"
"My arms hurt like hell!"
"Don't be a crybaby. You can do it."
"Oh screw you!"
"Maybe you can do that later. Now two more! There you go! Don't you want some perky tits? Plus! This exercise also helps working out the middle head of your arm and trust me darling, no one likes flabby triceps."
"You're the flabby triceps! Nggaaaaah!"
"Great job! Good set Ayame. Lock the weight. I told you that you had it in you. You know I only push you this hard to bring out the best out"
"I know. But that doesn't make the exercise less hard on me."
"It's hard on me as well. Eheheh."
"Yeah right. From my perspective it seems like you actually enjoy it."
"Well, open your eyes and you'll a different perspective."
"What do you m... W-what the heck?!"
"Watching you workout makes me this hard."
"Oooh. Poor boy."
"This is your fault Ayame. You should take responsibility for it.
"So what do you want to do now Ty? Take me over your arms and fuck me again?"
"W-well, I dunno. What do you think?"
"I think I know a way to ease the pain on our friend here."
"Ooooh... damn."
(Woah. He wasn't kidding about the hard part.)
(This thing feels like concrete.)
(If I'm not careful he might dislocate my jaw.)
"Fucking your pussy feels amazing but you're no slouch with your mouth either."
"S-shank yoo. *slurp* ♥"
"Here. Let me give you a hand."
"Ughh!"
"Oh shiiit. This is such a turn on. The noises you make when I touch the back of your throat are so sexy. Try using your tongue more. Make sure you get the whole dick covered in your saliva. It'll'make it easier to move inside."
"(Easy for you to say! There's barely any room for me to move my tongue in.)
(How is this possible? Even his freaking dick feels like it's full of muscles.)
"Do you enjoy sucking my dick that much? I can see your nipples poking through your t-shirt."
(This bastard... I hate to admit it but he's right.)
](I actually like this dick a lot.)
(It's so long and fat and it has such a sweet manly scent.)
(I can feel my nipples throbbing and I can tell I'm getting wet down there.)
(I think that's my body's way of telling me it wants to put this massive dick somewhere else.)
(But there's no way I'll admit that to him.)
(I'll never submit to such a conceited scumbag.)
"Oohhhmm! *slurp* Aaahhhh! ♥"
"You did a great job slobbing on my dick but I think it's time to turn it up a notch. Oh fuck! Don't stop. Squeeze it harder! Stroke it with your throat."
(Fuck! I can barely breathe!)
(His dick keeps slamming against the back of my throat and it feels like it's getting even harder.)
(I gotta make him cum fast or he'll really break my jaw!)
"Arrrrgh! Shiiit! No one has ever sucked me like this before. You might give the best head out of all Heaven City. Your mouth fits my cock like a glove!"
(I can feel his dick throbbing rapidly and his pre-cum seeping like crazy, he must be really close.)
(Can't waste this opportunity!)
(I just hope I don't drown in a puddle of my own mess andhis thick cum.)
"Mmmhmmm! *slurp* Guuuuhhh! Uooohhh! ♥"
"Fuuuck! I'm gonna nut! Take it all down your throat you little bitch!"
CG132_01.png CG132_06.png CG132_09.png CG132_13.png CG132_15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
There's a party in the home of MC and the girls. After the party, his drunk stepmom provokes MC to perform a cunnilingus on her, but he has an option to throatfuck the bitch.
When I was younger my parents divorced. I was forced to live with dad and his fiancee. They are not married yet and she is not officially my stepmom, but these are nuances, essentially she is my stepmom.
Besides, it annoys her when I call her stepmom. I hated them SO much! I couldn't wait till the day I leave and never see them again.
"So, how is life with my dad?"
"You're kidding? Are you interested in that for real?"
(Well, not really, but I try to find as much information as possible.)
"Yeah, of course!"
"Oh well, I'd say it works well. He's always ready for a good fuck. ... Or maybe... I wish he'd be a bit more... Rough... Sometimes. Like I wish he'd be more dominating."
"Thank you, Stepmom."
"Oh gosh why did I say that so easily?! What do you want to do with this information?!"
"Nothing special, I was just curious."
"..."
(Actually, this is very interesting...)
(I wonder if I could use this information to take some revenge on her later.)
"Wanna dance with me?"
"Oooh! I see, you're not hiding you like me anymore... Alright then, with pleasure!"
She grabs your hands and makes you dance with her."
"You see? He loves that hot body of mine! I could even make you fall in love with me if I wanted to. I don't, of course."
"In your dreams haha!"
(Well, I could never fall in love with her, but her body is so hot...)
Many hours later... Everyone, but you two, left to sleep.
"Hoh? Seems that everyone left."
"Wants me to escort you to your room?"
"Like I'd need your help haha! I just need my drink. Speaking of it, where is it?"
"Hm, I think I saw you putting it behind the couch."
"Oh right, then I take it and leave."
"Great lord..."
"Argh! I'm stuck! I think I drank too much I can't help to get up! Oh come on, brat! Help me!!"
"So you're stuck?"
"Yes!!!"
"And you call me a brat?"
"... Don't think about what I'm thinking!!"
"That view is incredible!"
"Shut up and help me!!"
"Come on, do it for your sweet Stepmom..."
"Haha sweet? I think you aren't sweet. You deserve a punishment."
"WHAT?! What are you talking about??"
"I'm guessing you expect me to eat your pussy."
"No!! But, if that's what you want, I can't move, so I wouldn't be able to stop you..."
"That's not fun if I do what you expect from me."
"Hm?"
"It's time to give you what you deserve. Oh shit!! My Stepmom's throat is so tight! I've got to force into it, but it feels so good!"
"Hm!!!"
"Oh, I know you like it. You love so much when I use you like this. You love being a dirty slut, don't you?"
"Mh!!"
"You love to be my cumrag! You love when you get punished for your behavior! I'm cumming ... Oh shit... I can feel your throat trying to swallow every drop of my cum...
screenshot0324.png screenshot0325.png screenshot0326.png v2party.gif v2partycum.gif

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Trash Panda, the creator of The Prison Guard and Esra in Istanbul, do really like this theme.

This is not like other corruption games where one must work towards corruption instead it begins with the FMC with max corruption.
The throat scene happens inside a happy voluntary orgy of the female prison guard with the prisoners.
Right after she has even donned a slutty outfit to encourage them more.
Amy: "Hmm... Are you satistified, big boy? Well... I can barely feel your sperm inside of me. Why did you cum less?"
"That's because I filled your pussy yesterday too. This shit needs to charge [a]."
Amy: "Oh. I remember now. So, did any of you guys counted how many times I got my pussy filled today? Anyway, I want to spice things up a bit, I'll be back in a minute."
(This is more embarrasing then I thought.)
"I can't wait to stick my dick into that hole again."
"This bitch is something else."
"She enjoys being our little plaything."
"Right? Hahaha."
Amy: "Mmmm."
"Open up [a], your meal is coming."
Amy: "(Slurp)"
"Ahh, yeah... Her lips are amazing."
Amy: "(Glug)"
"Suck it babe. I'm going deeper."
Amy: "(Whimpering)"
"I need to feel her throat too..."
"Ohhh fuck..."
"I see an empty hole there. We don't want it to stay it like that, do we? I'm going to plow this cunt. And shoot my cum inside of you as deep as possible."
Amy: "(Gagging)"
"C'mere Amy, let's make babies."
The night was still young for prisoners and for Amy.
Amy handled them one by one.
Some of them emptied their load right into her throat.
Some of them creampied her without even considering the consequences.
The ones like [pet] didn't show mercy to her anus and filled it to the brim.
She gained weight just from the amount of sperm inside her.
Each ejaculation gave pleasure and satisfaction to Amy."
For her, it was blurry after the halfway, but she enjoyed it nevertheless.
Her colleagues carried her home, not before taking advantage of her, of course.
And thus, her last day in this prison has ended.
She won't be around any longer.
But she will be remembered for a very long time for sure.
rakunprison_084.jpg rakunprison_089.jpg rakunprison_086.jpg rakunprison_087.jpg rakunprison_088.jpg rakunprison_091b.jpg rakunprison_090.jpg rakunprison_091.jpg

FMC seduces a food delivery guy and sucks his big black dick by her own initiative.
Actually, this happens in such an order: fuck -> suck -> fuck.
She is almost hypnotized.
"Why are you behaving like you've never seen a cock before."
"Shut up. Let me get into position."
(Is this really a good idea, Esra?
(I always wondered how it feels like.)
(Shit, looks scarier from up close.)
"Daaaaamn... Wow... So you want to give premium service. Shit, my penis never became this hard before. It actually hurts a bit."
"Why are you talking so much... Come here."
"(Licks)"
"Ohhhhhh..."
(So big... just like in those porn videos.)
(And so loooong...)
"Are you sure about this?"
"Mhm."
Esra shook her head.
She is very also terrified.
Deepthroating wasn't something she didn't try before, but now she will do it with a real penis.
"Alright, open it."
"(Cough)"
"Was I too hard?"
"No! I can do it." I want to do it."
It is something she already tried a few times before."
Of course, real cock will be a challenge for her.
"Alright, you should have gotten used to it by now."
"(Gwock)"
"Shit, maaaaan... Ohh, very nice."
"Hummmph..."
She barely kept it up each time his cock went through her throat.
"(Gwock)... (Gwock)"
"So soft lips... yeaaaa..."
It was more painful than pleasurable for Esra.
"It's coming... get ready.I will feed you real nice."
Esra's mind becomes blanker with each thrust.
"Ohhhh...Eat my cum bitch. Thank me later for bringing your second meal."
She is completely lost.
"Right now, she is in no state to know whether she enjoyed or regretted it.
She will definitely regret everything soon, that's for sure.
Two minutes later."
"Alright, I brought you a towel. So you can clean up."
(Uhh, my jaw...)
"Her mind is still fuzzy."
"Here."
"No need."
"Suit yourself, babe."
Even now, she couldn't take her eyes off his penis.
(How he has such a huge cock?! More importantly, how I could take it in my throat...)
700.jpg 703.jpg 709.jpg 710.jpg 712.jpg

An episode of a gym coach (she's an owner of the gym) getting into a threesome with a customer and a subordinate.
Actually, this happens in such an order: fuck (with a customer) -> cunny (from a subordinate) -> threesome-> bj to the subordinate under the table -> more guys join
"Wait you... you actually bought it?"
(So this is how I'll have my first sex with a stranger then... It explains his behavior now.)
(I thought no one would buy that package since it charges triple the value of the annual membership.)
Lately, [Dilek was so desperate to get new customers, so she added this package to gym plans in order to attract attention, but she didn't think anybody would actually buy it due to its cost."
"(Sigh) I-I have a new customer; let's not prolong it too much today, okay?"
"Well, hmm... alright then. Whatever my little princess wants."
"(Gasp) Shit, its throbbing so much. You must be pretty excited about our workout."
"Tell me how this package works, princess."
"Mmm, alright, we will do this once every month for a year. Unlike other packages, I will personally test your abilities in this one. Uff, it's so thick. While determining your needs, you can use my pussy, my anus, or my mouth as an added benefit."
"Yeah, I've read all that; I'll go with your pussy for this month's test."
"I will test your strength, stamina, endurance, focus, concentration, agility, dexterity, and speed. Afterward, you will work out with the plan I make for you for the rest of the month."
"Mmmmhhh... Shittt, my insides are full of your sperm now."
"I hope you used protection?"
"What protection are you talking about? It's not like I take pills daily, expecting to get fucked. It's still leaking. You completely caught me by surprise. What if I get pregnant?"
"Heh, I'd actually like that; I'd look after you and our kid. Oh man, I feel so relaxed."
"Do you know my age? I'm 22 years old. I'm 30 years younger than you, and you expect me to marry you? Haha... But I liked your confidence. Well, at least you did better than my boyfriend."
"You... you what? Shit, I didn't know."
"Hey, relax, I... uhh, didn't dislike it. But your thing gave me a hard time... It's sooo looong..."
"Hehehe, th-they always say that, but wow, I didn't know you had... boyfriend... Why do you wear such attire if you weren't a single princess?"
"I wear such attire because degenerates like you love seeing me in it, not because I fuck with somebody every day. It attracts new customers too, so why not? I can endure a few gropes here and there until this place gets back on its feet..."
(It makes me sad to see this place barren like this... It's been half a year since it opened, but it barely progressed.)
(I've convinced my father to invest so much into this place because fitness is my passion, and I used to like it very much, working out with other people and chatting with them.)
(But that was before in other gyms... I don't have the same environment in mine...)
(I need to do whatever I can to promote it and attract more people, and hopefully, [mt] brings his friends. That would be a good start.)
"Look at this lazy bum, sleeping on the job..."
(Sigh) "How will I succeed when working with people like him? HEEEEY!"
"What! Where! When!"
"Hehehe."
"Oh. (grinning) Hey there, Dilek. What can I do for you today?"
"What are you so happy about?"
"Eh, just seeing you brightens my day."
"Whatever, I urgently need workout papers, give them to me.No problem, boss, come sit on my lap, and I'll give it to you."
"... "I'm waiting..."
"I'm serious, Dilek. It gets boring in here every day; I need something to cheer me up. Plus, I'm working for below minimum wage; you could at least show some appreciation."
"Dude, you were just sleeping on the job..."
"That's because I had only one visitor in two days!"
(He's right... Sigh... Hmm, actually, why don't I use him to promote the gym online? That way, he would be finally more useful, and it might actually bring more people; all it needs is some convincing, hmmm...)
(Well, you're right about that one... Well, I actually thought about something; how about this? I'll sit on your lap if you do extra work for me.)
"What extra work?"
"You use social media, right? Well, I want you to promote this gym online everywhere."
"Hahaha, man, look at her. Not only she's employing me for less than minimum wage, but now she wants me to do double work for what? For a mere lap sit?"
"Come on, dude, don't be like that. Don't you like my body?"
"No, boss, that alone simply won't cut it."
"Are you sure, my man? Just touch her thighs, and you'd instantly change your mind. She always lets us do that."
(I hope he agrees to help me in the end, what I'm asking him to do isn't fair, but it's hard times...)
"Wow, I didn't know you were this naughty, Dilek..."
"Are you going to teach your naughty boss a lesson?"
"What you ask me to do adds way too much to my work time, but I'm willing to negotiate. "I'll do everything you said if you suck my cock."
"..."
"Y-you're, you're joking, right? No way I'm sucking your cock for something like this..."
((Shit, that would be very interesting to see; maybe I'd get my turn too.))
"Consider it again, princess, maybe this young man knows how to use social media well and might actually bring a lot of interest to your gym."
"Hmm, b-but I didn't give blowjob to even my boyfriend before..."
"Don't worry, Dilek, I don't expect you to suck me off like a pro. Let me sweeten the deal by licking your pussy first, c'mere."
"Wha-"
(Shit... didn't even wait for me to say yes... My pussy is becoming wet... How did I end up in this situation?)
"Finally, I'll be able to eat something decent for lunch, hahaha."
"... Oooohhh... Ffffsss..."
"You don't need this top anymore. Let's remove it."
"Mmm... yess do that... Ohhh... Shit, it looks bigger up close. Mmm, it's making me horny. Wait, it wouldn't fit in my mouth..."
"You can't know without trying, princess."
"(Lick)"
"Niice... keep doing it."
"(Slurp) (Glugh) Hummmhhh..."
"Her pussy is so soft."
"I know, just tested it myself, haha."
"Shit, I need to do it..."
"(Slurp)"
"Y-you weren't supposed to fuck me. Did you cum inside?"
"Nah, don't worry, I've saved it for your throat. Now get down under the desk and start working."
1331.jpg 1339.jpg 1345.jpg 1346.jpg 1347.jpg 1349.jpg 1353.jpg

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, with all the Pyorgara's detailed approach to deepthroats, it's a bit strange that it's their only game with such a position. However, it's not the only case of this position in the game.

MC does it with Emily, who is a rival of the daughter of his main goal in this trainer - an anchorwoman.
As Pretentious Goblin said, "it's kind of a casual dom-sub relationship, and MC suggests this position as an entry-level throatfuck."
Emily would be smiling if she could but the huge cock in her mouth was making that difficult. Instead, she focused on sucking the thing while keeping her hands away from her pussy, like the man had instructed.
Garrick, for his part, was smiling as he looked down at the cute kneeling co-ed. Her warm mouth and enthusiasm were doing wonderful things to his dick but, as usual, he wanted more.
“Go lie down on your bed with your head dangling off,” he instructed, pushing her off his tool. He had to smile again when she whined like a toddler who had its pacifier taken. ‘The mark of a quality slut,’ he thought with some pride in his training.
The slim college girl scampered to her bed and layed down on her belly before being instructed to get on her back. Not quite understanding what was going on, she obeyed, letting her head hang off the piece of furniture. It hurt her neck a little but it was trivial if it meant another round of degradation and pleasure.
The news host knelt by her head, pushing the tip of his cock into her inviting mouth. “This position is great to teach deepthroating techniques,” he explained, running a possessive hand on her windpipe. “It’s a nice straight pathway right now. Perfect for fucking.”
Emily groaned and pleasure surged through her body at the news that he was going to fuck her throat. She had managed to take him in there on their first encounter but she had been in control at that time and she had still gagged and coughed. ‘This is going to be wild,’ she thought as she felt her pussy squeeze.
Garrick took his time with it. He stayed in the brunette’s mouth for a while, letting her get used to the upside down blowjob before pushing a little deeper. The girl gagged as he touched the entrance of her throat but she managed to remain in position as he entered the tight passage.
The man groaned in pleasure at the feeling. “Nothing better than fucking a woman’s esophagus,” he exclaimed as he pushed as deep as he could, not minding the gasping sounds under him.
When he fully buried himself in her warm hole, he froze there, enjoying the inadvertent massage the girl’s spasming neck walls were giving him.
Emily couldn't breathe. Her throat was fully blocked and her lover’s balls were blocking her nose. She instinctively reached up to his hips to move him back but he grabbed her wrists before she could make contact.
“Don’t worry. I’m not going to kill you,” he explained in a soothing tone, placing her hands down. “Why don’t you busy yourself by diddling your needy little slit,” he proposed, still not letting her breathe.
Emily’s whole body wanted to panic but she willed it to stay there. She desperately needed oxygen but instead she reached into her panties and started rubbing her drenched pussy.
Garrick almost came when the girl started to moan, making his dick vibrate in her throat. He stayed in position a bit longer, enjoying the sight of the co-ed rubbing one out as he choked her and to let her know that he would move at his speed, not hers.
After an eternity, the man pulled back, triggering another gagging fit before the poor prone girl gulped in the most delicious breath of her life. The raven-haired man let her take a few more gasping breaths before sliding in again.
The slim brunette’s whole body jolted when he entered her throat again. She gagged a lot less this time and her hands were a frenzy of movements in her underwear as he started moving in long strokes, in and out of her windpipe.
Emily was almost delirious with pain and pleasure. She could now breathe if she timed it right since the man was developing a rhythm but his thrusts were becoming rougher, like he was claiming her mouth as his property.
The thought inflamed the masochistic girl’s mind and she squealed her first orgasm of the night, feeling her own throat clamp down on the invading flesh rod.
Garrick reached down and wrapped a hand on the brunette’s neck, cutting off her oxygen and jacking off his own cock as he enjoyed the vibration of her remaining squeaks.
Pulling back a little so she could take some air in, he said; “Take a deep breath. That’s the last one you’re going to get until I cum.”
Emily’s eyes popped open in fear and she gulped as much oxygen as possible before he pushed back in. It was a scary concept but she could already feel her pussy start to heat up again as she was used like a warm hole: no consideration for her wellbeing as long as she served her function.
Garrick let loose, fucking the co-ed’s face as he liked. He still kept an eye on her condition but most of his mind was busy having fun with the willing slut’s body. He grinned when he noticed that her fingers had resumed working on her needy little cunt.
He resumed clamping down on her throat, enjoying feeling his cock bulge it out from the inside. He was pleasantly surprised when he felt the brunette’s tongue start to play around his tool. She wasn’t skilled with it but he appreciated her extra effort.
He easily could have cum right there but he managed to hold off for some time, enjoying his jackhammering the poor girl’s face.
Finally, as he could feel the slim co-ed’s body start to run out of air, he thrust as deep as he could and shot his load directly into her stomach with a loud groan.
His pleasure was so intense as he fed the girl his cum that he barely realized she was cumming too.
Emily was seeing stars as pleasure hit her like a truck. She was on the verge of passing out but she hung on to feel as much of the euphoria as possible. She was both sad and happy when the meat popsicle finally pulled out of her windpipe, letting her take a shaky breath.
Garrick leaned back, letting out a last shot of cum on the girl’s face, blocking her nose, as he watched her gasp and shake. He casually massaged her neck as he recovered, both to steady her and to remind her of his possessive touch.
It worked, as the young girl started purring at his ministration. After a long time, she finally managed to rasp out; “You’re such an ass...”
emi_003.png emi_015.png

Another case was 2nd in the incest chain. MC bribes-blackmails the anchorwoman into straponing her blindfolded daughter, and joins in the process.
(Am I sure I want to do this? I will lose 100 glory and give it to her. That is a big power swing and I won’t get anything except enjoyment out of this...)
Garrick stopped his car and made sure the girl’s hoodie covered her face well. He then grabbed his bag and jogged to the passenger side of the car to help her out. To anyone watching, he was a gallant man escorting his girlfriend on his arm but this was a much more sordid tableau.
After knocking on his rival’s door, he smiled like a maniac for a few seconds before schooling his expression when the portal opened.
“Good day, Cassandra,” he greeted, going inside the house before he was invited, making sure his ward didn’t bump the door frame.
“Who’s this?” Cassandra asked, warily as she quickly closed her door.
“Cassandra! Can’t you recognize your own daughter?” he asked cheekily, pulling down Tiffany’s hood with a flourish. Like the last time, she was blindfolded and had noise cancelling headphones on but unlike last time, she wasn’t bound or gagged.
The older redhead took a step back in surprise and hissed; “What the fuck! You brought her here? Like that? Are you insane!”
Not really paying much attention to the freaked out woman, Garrick started undressing the nubile teen, revealing that the only things she wore were a hoodie and some pants.
Cassandra stopped her squawking when she, once again, beheld her own child’s naked body. It felt even worse than the last time: it was now happening in her home. Every time she would walk into this room from now on, she would remember her daughter’s lewd body on display like a piece of meat.
“I’m not doing this again,” the female news host said, almost a whisper. She could still taste the younger girl’s pussy on her tongue. A taste that she should have never known.
“Oh, you will. I’ll give you the Claford story for it.”
Cassandra closed her eyes in desperation. She would do it. She knew this story was just too good to pass up. ‘Damn this man!’ she screamed in her head.
“Where?” she asked, sounding as defeated as she felt.
“Your bed should do nicely,” Garrick answered with a smile, guiding his blind sex doll toward it. As he walked, he couldn't help but keep his gaze on his rival’s face. She looked like a zombie right now which was pretty great but he knew he could get better.
Cassandra thought about objecting to the use of her bed. She definitely didn’t want her daughter’s sex scent where she should be able to relax but she just didn’t have the will to fight what was to come.
Garrick tossed the bag he had brought along at the zoned-out woman’s feet. He draped her daughter on the luxurious bed, making sure to guide the college slut to open her legs wide, giving a nice view to mommy.
Cassandra grimaced for two reasons. One was, of course, her child’s sex being displayed on a silver platter. The other was that she was so frazzled by everything that she had not even noticed when her rival had brought in a bag.
‘Get a hold of yourself!’ she screamed in her mind. ‘He’s dancing circles around you! It’s do or die. None of this passive bullshit!’
After her little pep talk, Cassandra looked at the situation with a much clearer mind. First of all, she picked up the bag and pulled out the very large strap-on that had been hidden inside.
The female news host paled a bit at the size but rallied quickly. ‘Do I want to fuck my own daughter with this nightmare of a cock for a good story?’
The answer was, to her shame, a resounding yes. That story was just too juicy and taking it away from her rival was paramount. Shaking her head at the absurdity of it all, she undressed and put on her new dick.
Garrick was in seventh heaven. He had watched the whole scene play out on the woman’s face and he was rock hard when she steeled her resolve, put on the ridiculously big cock and advanced toward her child’s tiny but very ready pussy.
Cassandra’s mind was focused but even she had a moment of hesitation as she knelt between the teen’s legs and aimed the brutish phallus at her daughter's slit. It only slowed her down for a moment, though. She reminded herself that the little whore was here willingly, judging by the smile on her face.
Garrick started undressing as he stared at the prone girl’s cunt being slowly forced open by her own mother. The teen’s sex looked small but he knew first hand how stretchy it could be. With a grin, he flicked his gaze between it and Cassandra’s uneasy face as she penetrated her daughter for the first time.
The older redhead was on a mission as she forced more and more dick into her child. She was also uneasy: the strap-on had a hidden function. The thing vibrated her pussy when she pushed, hitting her clit just right. So lost was she in the weird feeling of fucking that Cassandra almost jumped out of her own skin when Tiffany spoke.
“Oh god! That feels so good! You’re so big, mister. Thank you for buying my pussy!” the younger redhead exclaimed between moans as she grabbed her own tits and started groping them.
“What did she say?” Cassandra exclaimed, eternally disturbed at hearing her daughter’s voice in a sexual setting. The first time had definitely been easier as she had just made garbled sounds with the gag in her mouth.
“Oh, I told Tiffany that I was going to rent her to a client for a story,” he lied. When the two had talked about this evening together, the teen had come up with this story for maximum effect. The knowledge that her mom would think that she was now a prostitute inflamed the co-ed’s masochistic libido.
As Tiffany kept babbling about how good it felt, a newly shell-shocked Cassandra started moving her hips, fucking her disgraced daughter like the slut she was.
“You don’t like hearing her voice? Here, let me help,” Garrick nicely offered as he scooted to the other end of the well-fucked teen. He tilted her head back to give himself a nice target and none too gently rammed himself down her throat. He then proceeded to use the hole like it was meant to be used.
“Thank you,” Cassandra let slip before realizing that she had just thanked her rival for violently face-fucking her daughter. Just then, the spit-roasted girl tensed and started spasming. She came on the two big cocks fucking her.
The female news host looked down at her child as she obviously enjoyed the rough treatment of being double teamed. Even though her pussy was stretched to its limit on the big fake cock and Garrick was still bottoming out in her mouth, the teen looked like she wanted more.
“I guess that’s it,” Cassandra said, starting to withdraw out of her daughter’s cunt.
“Oh, not quite,” Garrick said between groans as he enjoyed the co-ed’s throat. “This session only ends when YOU cum.”
“What? How?” the older redhead asked but to her shame, her own cunt was dripping. She had been overjoyed when the teen came, since it meant that this could stop before she did the same. For some reason, the sight of Garrick fucking her daughter’s face mixed with the feeling of the buzzing on her clit had been inching her toward climax.
The man didn’t answer. He definitely wouldn't mind if this continued all night. He almost felt like he was on drugs as he soaked in all this deliciously forbidden pleasure.
The two kept fucking the very willing teen for two more orgasms before Garrick couln’t take it anymore. “I’m cumming into your daughter!” he screamed as he redoubled the strength of his thrusting, forgetting for a moment that he was fucking a living girl rather than just a warm hole.
As she watched her arch nemesis roughly fuck her child’s face while cumming directly in her stomach, Cassandra started crying as she followed suit. Her pussy exploded in pleasure as she started jackhammering the co-ed into the bed.
Tiffany almost suffocated and she was pretty sure that her pussy would cave in soon but she wouldn’t have changed a second of the rough treatment. She had her fourth orgasm of the night.
When Garrick regained his bearings, he pulled out of the teen’s mouth with a loud slurping sound before repositioning himself behind Cassandra and helping the zoned-out woman pull out of her daughter’s pussy. He grinned at the sight of the stretched-out cunt but he knew that, thanks to the power of youth, it would soon close up.
He placed the mother in bed without even unstrapping her dick and picked up the daughter in his arms. He chuckled at the trail of pussy juice the younger woman dripped as he took her to the other room to get dressed and leave.
cas_tif_002.png cas_tif_003.png

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Then, the games of the Lilith studio. Strangely, such a pose is rare even for them. All these scenes do happen in the process of "training" strong-independent women with brainwashing/aphrodisiacs.
Threesome after anal, as a finisher of the first training session.
"Hyaan♪!"
A horny sow's moan escapes her lips.
Although her mind reels at the thought of a threesome, Towako's body desires further pleasure.
"Fuguoooh~!!!"
Ian lifts up her limp body and forces his shaft into her slack mouth.
"Ugh- *choke*, *gag*!!!"
After Byron took both of her virginities, his brothers were having fun with the young diviner, smearing her insides with aphrodisiac from their warty dick.
While Meynard enjoys her vagaina, Ian forces himself into her throat. Her lips stretch into a perfect O-shape and her jaws creak from the size of his insertion.
"*Gaf, *slurp, nghhhh!!!"
With her air supply cut off, the woman's body convusles like she's having an orgasm.
"*Choke*, huff, nnghhhh!!!"
In an attempt to breathe in even a bit of air, she has to puff out her nostrils, which makes her sound like a snorting pig.
"Yep, she's reacting again. Just what the doctor ordered."
Ian grabs her nipples - which were constantly erect since the beginning of her training - and begins to thrust into her mouth, using them for support.
"*Gag*! Aah, *choke*, *gag*!!!"
Whenever the bumpy penis scrubs the mucous membrane of her throat with every thrust, you cans ee its shape in her throat from the outside.
And every time Ian spears her, Towako's nose and mouth produce a sick, sticky sound. Her nipples get stretched and her breasts distort from being pulled during the intense pistoning.
"*Gag*, ugh, gahh, *gag*!!!"
She no longer has the strength nor energy to resist the endless torture. Her limbs hang weakly, as if she fainted in agony.
"*Choke*, *gag*, *choke*, *cough*, *belch*!!!"
Towako throws up violently.
The incubi semen, aphrodisiac, her own gastric juices, everything bubbles back up her esophagus.
"What a pity you vomited. Though it pains me to do this, I'll have to fill you up with fresh cum again."
Ian reprimands her and pushes his dick into the woman's mouth as far aas it will go.
"Nngh, *choke, gah, *gag*!!!"
At least it seems that her lower mouth loves to drink cum."
meynard notes after observing his brother throat-fuck her for a while. Then he resumes his own pistoning.
"Ngh, hiii~!!! *Gag*, hiii~!!!"
With her vaginal walls being rubbed as well, Towako's sweaty body twitches lightly and moans of pain join her groans of agony.
"Agh! Ghh, ghhh! Khh, *gag*!!! Ghhhh!!!"
Meynard's pounding churns the contents of her vagina: several tens of hours worth of semen, aphrodisiac fluids and her own pussy juices.
With every thrust, some of the mixture leaks out from her engorged labia.
"Ungh, mmmgh, nggh, *lick*, mmmnghh!!!"
"Hey look! Her pussy is asking for more fresh cock juice! Oh, this is so appealing!"
Meynard proudly lifts her waist and proceeds to scrub the upper side of her vagina.
"But the desire to drink cum with one's pussy is only natural. That is nothign to brag about."
Ian sounds a bit upset and thrusts deep in Towako's mouth.
"*Choke*-*belch*!!!"
As soon as he does, she pukes again and regains her consciousness from the shock.
"*Choke*, *gulp*, *gulp*, uooooh~!!!"
(Ah... I...)
She can vaguely sense the warty dicks moving in her throat and nether region.
(Still...Being violated...Mouth...Pussy...)
How long was she unconscious? Seconds? Hours?
Ever since her deflowerment, she lsot track of the passage of time.
"Amph, ugh, *lick*, ungh, *choke*, *gag*!!!"
A horse-sized cock is stabbing her uterus, while another is lodged deep in her throat. Once again the diviner's consciousness threatens to fade from such a strong pleasure.
(Uuu..Although I...Hate it...It feels great...And though it hurts...It is feeling better...Damn...)
(I...Really, what is happening to me?...In such unsightly body...)
Her body had absorbed so much aphrodisiac, that even the sensation of her cum-fileld womb feels comforting.
As if she wasn't feeling enough despair already, Byron adds insult to injury.
"Ian, Meynard, duck her harder. Towako doesn't look satisfied."
(Wh-What the hell?!)
"Nnngh! Mmmmph, ghh, mmmphh!!!"
The young woman shakes her head from side to side, her mouth blocked by a demonic dick.
"Got it, big brother."
"Nnnmmmghhhh~!!!"
At Byron's command, the incubi change tactics.
Ian begins to toy with her nipples with his fingers, while Meynard's thrusts now reach all the way into her womb.
"Khhhhh, uuuu, unghh, guhiii!!!"
Sandwiched between the demons, Towako's entire body responds to ther thrusts.
(My ni-nipples are erect...My womb is being rubbed...)
(It's useless...Too good...This is...I don't wanna go crazy with orgasms!!!)
"Mmmgph, guhh, guoh, ghhoood~"
Her pussy throbs, strangling the entire length of a penis inside her.
In her mouth, Towako wildly runs her tongue along the bumpy shaft and uses all of her mucous membrane to give it a throat massage.
"Wow, what a response!"
"Way to go, big bro! You perfectly understand what she wants."
"Mmmbgh! Buh, *vibrates tongue*!!!"
(I don't wanna do this, get a hint already, you guys!)
(but even so, even so...My body doesn't listen and it wants a cock...It wants to feel so good...Damn it all!!!)
This is the result of a long training session. Once she gets a taste of pelasure, she won't stop until she reaches an orgasm.
"Amph, mmmph, *slurp*, *lick*! Buh, ghh, *gag*!!!"
The diviner's gasps are quickly becoming more and more desperate.
"Now you both need to cum."
"Of course, big brother."
Heading to their peaks, both demons pick up the pace of their pistoning.
"Mmmgh, buh, *gag*, mmmph, *slurp*, *choke*!!!"
(Stop! Don't cum! Don't let it out! If you cum now, I'll climax as well! I'll cum! Don't do it!!)
What remains of her sanity screams in horror and tears well up in the girl's eyes.
But her whorish mouth willingly takes the throbbing rod into the depths of her throat and her uterus clenches around the other shaft.
(I don't want to cum! I don't wanan cum! Don't want to cum!!! No, no, noooooo~!!!)
"Now, take it all!"
Both incubi ejaculate at the same time.
"Guhiiiiii~!!!"
As soon as the scorching-hot semen pours into her stomach and uterus, Towako reaches her peak.
(Cummiiing~ From the top and the bottom, lots of cum is flowing~!!!)
Her mind - that was screaming in denial until now - becomes completely flooded with the murky pleasure.
"*Gulp*, *gulp*, ghhhhh!!!"
The woman's mouth purses around the pulsing dick, milking out his seed with her throat muscles. As soon as one load hits her stomach, another one unloads into her womb.
(Aaah~ Hot semen! Pumping, spurting, filling both my stomach and womb!!!)
The excess cum overflows from her vaginal passage and the gaps between her lips.
(So good! So utterly good!!! I can feel it! I can feel the dick-juice getting stirred up!!!)
Towako is half-unconscious from her orgasm, but her heart flutters from the joy of cum being dumped into her.
Such is the result of spending merely 1 week marianting in the flesh pit.
(Feels good, so good, so goood~!!!
"*Gulp*, huff, mmmmmmph!!!"
With her eyes rolled back into her head, Towako no longer looks like her former self.
Unable to even scream in orgasm, she blows cum-bubbles and snorts like a pig. Truly a sordid sight!
"Towako's bitch-face looks really lovely."
"It's so fitting, like this girl was born to become a sow!"
"*Gargle*, guh, ghhh, *whine*!!!"
Their words of contempt cannot reach Towako. The pain and humiliation are long gone from her mind, burnt away by the murky orgasm.
After an inhumanly long ejaculation, the brothers finally pull out of her holes.
"Bueh...Eah...*cough*...*cough*...Huff..."
It is ahrd to tell how many times she climaxed just now, but the young diviner is completely spent: she twitches occsioanlly and cannot even lift a finger.
"Eck...Huff...Kh...Urk...*cough*..."
Hr mouth hangs loosely like she was choked to deatj. From the depths of her stomach the demonic semen slowly flows back out.
Of course her fully spread lower mouth is also leaking and twitching.
"Towako, how do you feel?"
Byron - who was watching his brothers rape the girl - slaps her cheek to get her out of the daze.
"Pughleashe, have mercy...Already..."
She replies with cum-smeared lips, almost delirious.
"Already...Came so much...Mercy...Pleashe...Cock...Pleash...Ugh..."
Her mind is completely turned to mush, unable even to think clearly. But who knows? Maybe these cum-scented words are her true desire?
"Ehe, you're completely covered in cum."
"Y, Yesh...I...Semen...Lots...Spurt-spurt...hah...Amhaaa~...zing..."
There's a delighted smile on the woman's sloppy face. She unconsciously gulps, swallowing the escaping semen once again. Truly a prime image of a cum-crazed pig-bitch!
"She was very obstinate, but it looks like we finally managed o break her defences. Right, brother?
"At least I hope she won't be giving us any of that sassy lip anymore?"
The elder brother laughs at his peers.
"Ahaha, don't take her lightly. Sure, we may have overcome one hurdle, but there are still more ahead."
"Haa...Haah...Ha...Aah...Aa...Haangh..."
"And now, to commemorate the success of our first training session, why don't we congratulate Towako?"
"The proof of our conquest!"
"I'll mark that female pig to always remember who her masters are!"
The trio turns their attention to the twitching body.
"Hyaaa~?!"
They piss in unison on her semen-covered form, washing it from head to toe.
"Aah, aa, aaahauuu~!"
(What is this...It's warm...Pleasant...)
The young woman's face slackens, despite it ebing pissed on.
"Haaa...Aaa...Aaah...Hiyah...Aa, haah..."
She wiggles froma sweet, tickling sensation between her breasts and groin.
"Haaaa~...Ngh-?!"
"You drank cum just a while ago. Drink this too!"
Byron aims his stream in her open mouth.
"Nghhh...*gulp*, *gulp*...*gulp*...*glug*, haah, *gulp*..."glug*...*cough*"
Towako - still remembering her earlier orgasm - has some doubts about it, but still swallows the mixture of sperm and urine.
"*Gulp*...Ngh...Gh...*glug*,*gulp*...Keh..."
(Tasty...Something unfamiliar, but...Very tasty...And it's soaking my body...)
"Wah, she's drinkign it!"
"Drink my too, Towako."
Following their elder brother's lead, the younger demons also use the girl's mouth for target practice.
*Gargle*, khh...Ghhh...*gulp*, *gulp*...*gargle*"
A triple seving of urine is too mcuh for her to keep up and her mouth quickly fills to the brim.
"Guoogh!!!"
Towako chokes on it when the content of her mouth is just about to overflow.
(I,I...What the-?!)
When she finally realizes she was made to drink piss, the diviner feels more resignation than anger.
(Haha...Fresh piss just now...My mouth, ass and pussy violated...Brought to orgasm who knows how many times...I'm already defiled as it is...)
While she feels sad for herself, sthe piss of 3 demons is fillign ehr mouth. To survive, there's no other choice but to keep swallowing.
"Bueh...Uu...*burp*...*gulp*..*glug*...*cough*...ugh...*gulp*,*gulp*."
Choking and coughing again and again, she swallows the piss willingly. The combined taste of urine and cum makes her feel faint again.
"Gah...Ngghah...*gulp*...*gulp*...*choke*..."
The incubi laugh at the sound she makes.
(I can't...Anymore...)
Feeling herself lower than the dirt, the girl's consciousness slowly fades.
"So I was right. You came to mock me. To look at my miserable apeparance, like I'm some insect crawling on the ground. Incidentally, a trio of succubi ducked my holes every each way, so my pride is in tatters already. My breath reeks of semen. Who am I fooling? I'm a sow. It would be wrong not to laugh at me."
ev021e.jpg ev022a.jpg ev022b.jpg ev022c.jpg ev022d.jpg ev022e.jpg

After taking virginity, as a finisher of the first training session.
Her arms have no strength left and her legs are wide open. Cum spills out of her sweet hole to stain the sheets under her.
Yukikaze lays on the bed, body stil lsapsming when Real turns toward her ehad and yanks her to the edge of the mattress.
"Mmh?! Ngh, nuh, w-what?!"
"It's not break time yet, Yukikaze."
A haze still covers Yukikaze's mind when Real shoves his cock down her throat.
"Ngh?! Grghhhhhh!!!"
Surprise at the sudden intrusion makes Yukikaze's yeys fly wide open.
"Grgh, ngh! Nrghhhhhhhh!!!"
Yukikaze flails her limbs around like a broken doll, lying with her back on the bed with a cock suddenly hitting the back of her throat.
(W-What's going on?! His dick?! He's forcing his dick down my throat?!"
Her stomach churns violently as Real's massive manhood fills her mouth.
"Geh, hoohf! Urk! Guuu! Ugeeeeeeeh!"
No matter how much her gag reflex protests, the cock won't leave her mouth.
"I-I can't breathe... at all...! Geh, eguh, nuuuhhhhhh!"
Tears spill from her wide-open eyes and stream down her cheeks.
"Nmph. Mmmhp. Nmph, mmhuuuh!"
Shot drips from Yukikaze's nose as desperately tries to breathe."
The rancid smell of fresh cum hits her nose hard and makes its way all the way into her lungs.
(T-This smell of dick and semen... I-It stiiinks! Ugh, it's driving me crazy!!!)
Her sense of reason lets out a scream.
Nevertheless, the odor of the male sex permeates her lungs, making her womb begin to ache again.
(What's going on? His dick stinks! It smells so bad I could just die! So why am I gettign horny again?!)
"Time for you to get my spent cock squeaky clean. This is another important duty for salve prostitutes!"
"S-Salve prostitute... duty..."
Only half conscious as she mumbles back Real's words, Yukikaze begins moving her tongue.
"Mlnln, shllp... mmn, shlllrp... shllrp... mlnln...!"
(No way... I'm licking your dick.... I don't want to, but I keep licking it. And I'm making such wet, lewd noises while I do!)
Having been remade into a slave prostitute, Yukikaze's body no longer listens to ehr.
The taste of despair mixes with the taste of sex as Yukikaze's tongue wraps around the cock in her mouth.
"Nh, mmmp... Npaah... shlllrp... mmmlnlnln, shllp!"
The stinking goop Real that released into Yukikaze is now in ehr mouth, and is alarmingly thick.
Semen with the conssitency of jelly sticks to her tongue.
(So this is what a man's semen is like... And he put so much of this in my pussy... There's so much in there...)
Semen isn't the only fluid coating her tongue with this blowjob. The taste of her own slick and the blood from her deflowering is mixed in as well.
When she realizes this fact, her tongue becomes even more meticulous in its cleaning. Yukikaze can't help but greedily covet every drop of it.
"mmmmn... nn, nnn... mwah... nn, ngh... shllp, shllp... npaah!
"Well, Yukikaze, how's your first taste of cum? I wanna hear your thoughts as a slave prostitute."
"M-My thoughts? But I...!"
"Tell me!"
Real thrusts his shaft down Yukikaze's throat again.
Fighting through her gag reflex, Yukikaze responds with tears in her eyes.
"*Cough, cough* Ugeh... ngh... It's really thick and sticks to my tongue... And it stinks... and it makes me sick..."
"Thick, sticky, and it makes you sick. Are you sure that's all?"
"T-That's... nghh..."
Yukikaze's face contorts in agony, Real's words indicating that he sees right through her.
(I hate it. I hate it so much... but it also taste so good... My tongue feels really happy about all this!)
"Be honest! I'll be able to tell if you lie to me. You can't hide how you really feel deep down. Keh keh keh."
"I-It's delicious. Your semen tastes really good... I hate it, but the taste and smell of cum is making me so excited!"
Yukikaze answers him trhough the tears in her eyes and the cock in her mouth.
It's as though by electing to answer truthfully, Yukikaze is trying to hold together the frayed threads of her reason back together.
"Then this time I'll make sure to cum right into your mouth."
Real cracks a vulgar smile as he thrusts his cleaned-up cock deeper down Yukikaze's throat.
"Geeeeeegh!!!"
The tip of Real's head collides right with the back of Yukikaze's throat.
Her throat swells around Real's cock with a terrible gurgling noise.
"Grhg, ghek. Grgh, rhk. Grhg, gheeeeeek!!!"
The suffocating feeling is even worse than before.
Real's member is suffocating to the point that Yukikaze starts to lose consciousness.
(I can't breathe! I'm going to die from his dick! His dick is going to choke me to death!!!)
"Mhgh! Mrhgh! Nrhk, mnghh, ugeh, mrgh! Mhgh!!!"
The only option she has is to make a tiny passageway for air by moving her jaw and tongue.
Desperation overtakes her as she frantically licks and sucks the cock in ehr mouth. Tears stream down her face while she writhes.
"Grughhh, shllrp, mmmbuh! Mrghrhm shllrp! Shhhpuh, mhmhgh!"
Her tongue twines around the thick shaft shoved down her throat, and an unbearable degenerate sound escapes her mouth.
Bubbling saliva flows endlessly from the slight gap between ehr lips and the cock, and dribbles down ehr chin.
"Nrghhh! Shlllrp, mrghrgh! Mhm, mrump!!"
"Move that tongue! Keep your throay tight! 'Cause I'm gonna fill you right up!"
"Gehk, gruhhhk!!! Nhrp, uh?! Nyh, guhhh!!! Puh, nhrp. Gehk!!!"
"How's it feel? I doubt it's just pain. We're training your throat and esophagus to feel pleasure too! Get good enough and you'll even be able to climax from it!"
Real is right about that.
Pumping his hips like a piston into Yukikaze's throat, Real makes sure to hit every orifice inside her. With every thrust, the initial pain vanishes.
In its place, pelasure from having her mouth ravaged appears. It's different but equal to the pleasure of having her womanhood ravaged.
(I0It's happening again... This is starting to feel good! Even though he's being so rough with me, his cock is starting to make me feel good!!!)
(Oh no! I can't stop my tongue! I can't stop licking his cock! My mouth is becoming just like my pussy!!!)
"Shllrp, shlurp! Mlem, mrugh! Shllrp, nruk! Shlurp, mrgh!"
It's apparent even to Yukikaze herself that the movements of her ttongue are growing bolder and more lascivious.
Before she knows it, she's squeezing her cheeks down, trying to prolong the time Real's cock is in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around his member of her own volition.
"Shllrp, shlurp! Nhrp, shllp!!! Mlem, mrgh, shllrp! Oh, ahhh, delicious!"
(Oh no, I just said it's delicious again! Ah, ah!)
Despair blooms anew in Yukikaze's heart when, while exhaling a breath that has grown rancid with the scent of cum, the word "delicious" tumbles from her mouth.
"That good, huh? Now you're really coming into your own as a slave prostitute. So keep that tongue of yours moving!"
Real's pistoning hips gain even more speed.
From the way his dick grows ever so slightly larger in her mouth and begins to frantically pulse, Yukikaze can tell that Real is close to cumming.
"Uhhhhhh! Shlllrp, shlurp! Nrhp, mhm, mhpah! Nrhp, shlllrp, shlurp. Mhm, nrhp!!!"
(That's right, this is delicious! And it's all your fault I think that! You remolded me so I'd think cock tastes good, didn't you?!)
(You're the one who made my mouth into a slutty whole that craves cock just as bad as my pussy!!!)
Moving ehr tongue like her life depends on it, Yukikaze sucks his cock evend eeper down her throat.
It's no longer clear if she's doing this because her slave prostitute instincts are telling her to, or because she herself has come to want to do so.
"Shllrp, shlurp! Nhrp, mhmmm! Shlllrp, uh! Mhm, mlem, shllp! Shluuurp!
(I just need to cum, right?! The second you blow your fat load I'm going to cum anyway! Because my mouth-pussy feels so stupidly good!!!)
(Ah, ahhh! My mouth is gonna cum...! Ahhh! My mouth is really gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, cum, cuuuuum!!!)
"Get a load of this and drink it up!"
At the last second, Real thrusts his cock into Yukikaze's throat with everything he has.
"Ngheeeeeeeehhh!!!"
(I'm cummiiiiiing!!!)
Real doesn't cum in her mouth, but quite literally in her throat.
The magma-hot semen is sprayed into every corner, every fold, and every little wrinkle inside her throat.
The milky fluid makes it all the way to the lining of her stomach.
"Nrghoooooooohhh!!!"
Yukikaze continues to scream in orgasm as that fiery, white fluid warms and stimulates the inside of her throat and belly.
(Amashing! The cum in my stomach is hot enough to burn me, but it still feels so good! My throat-pussy feels so, so, so good!!!)
"Nghuuuuuuuuh, uhhhhhh! Nuuuhhhhhhhh! Uh, ah, uuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!"
Yukikaze's eyes roll to the back of her head, and her whole body convulses with the force of her climax.
Anyone who saw her now would be able to tell, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she is lost in the euphoria of climax.
(I cummiiiing! My whole throat is cummiiiing! And it won't stop! It won't stop cummiiiiiing!!!)
(It feels too good! Semen just feels way too good! I can't fight anymore!!!)
"Keh heh heh! Given that you manage to cum with your throat-pussy already, I'd say you show some real promise! Keh hah hah hah!"
"I'm cummiiiiiing! I'm really cummiiiing!!!"
(Somebody stop this ! I'm going to go insane if I keep cumming! A cumming throat-pussy is all I'll be!)
"Oh, nrghhhhhhhh! Oooh! Geh, kofff!"
After a countless string of orgasms, Yukikaze spits up a bucket full of cum. Her body convulses and spasms.
Her tongue hangs limply from the corner of her mouth, more semen gushing out of her in a thick stream.
Slipping into unconsciousness, her body continues to twitch and twitch.
"Keh heh. Passed out? Fine, we'll call it a day."
Real pulls his phallus, which has now had its way with two of Yukikaze's holes, all the way out of her.
His cock hasn't gone even a little flaccid, and shines with a coating of fresh semen and spit.
ev010a.png ev010b.png ev010c.png

After sex with her and her daughter, as a finisher of the first training session.
"Kukuku...... I wonder what you're squirting from your cock-nipples, Alicia-sama? Whatever would Technical Major General Anaya say if he saw something like this?"
"S, shut uuuup...... Ho! Hoah! Hoohh... Nhiii! Eh?! Eaah, haaah!
"You shut up, sow! I'll have you clean the precious cock that took your virginity!"
I grabbed hold of Alicia's body and pushed her down, just like that, and then--
Straddled her face, which had gone slack from the pleasure.
"Fubu? Fugu!!!! Guh... nguguuuuuuuu!! Gubu?! Gububuuuuuu!!"
Alicia, who had twisted her face from the humiliation of the meat pole being shoved into her mouth, tried to bite down on the shaft.
"Uh-ohhh, ALicia-sama. Don't forget that whether or not Maya-sama can become Grand Duchess is up to me."
In order to forestall Alicia, I reminded her of my position again, and--
"Gupuuu... ugu... jupu... zurururu,,, C, cow...arrd... oh...... fugu?! Ngugu, gupu... zupu...... jururu! Zupuuuu!!!"
Having abandoned the idea of biting me, Alicia made an annnoyed face.
"Now, I did want to have my cock sucked clean, but...... Kukuku, having been a virgin, Alicia-sama wouldn't know about fellatio, would she...?"
"Ob, obvioushly...... s, something like...... that...... Ngu?! Jurururu, nbuuuuu!"
"Because of that, I'll try being the one who moves."
I made a show of grimming at Alicia, and her entire body stiffened up.
"I'll make you cum hard from your mouth pussy, Alicia-sama."
I made her lips turn up as I began to gradually pull out my meat pole, which had been thrust inside.
"Byuru, nbyuu... zuryuu... zu, zu, zuju...... zurjuryuu...... nguh?! Gupuuu!"
Alicia nearly rolled her eyes back due to the ferocity of the stimulation from it being pulled out.
As her nostrils flared, and she let out rough breaths, she was about to faint at any time.
The flesh shaft, which had been pulled out, was drenched with Alicia's saliva, and dripping with her juices.
"My, my? Whatever is the matter, Alicia-sama? There's still a lot to come after this, you know?"
"Guu... uguu... njuu... jupupu... nnh! Nnuuh... Teggit ouuh...... G, gimme ah... b, breaaak... h...... jururur! Zupu! Nbuuuu!"
"Kukuku, I did just pull it out, did I not?"
"T, teggid... all ouh...... h...... gepu, jubububu... ngu, juru! Zuryuryuuu!"
" I can't do that, can I? Not until you've made my cock completely clean. I'm putting it back in! Ora!!!"
"Gupuuuu?! Ngyu...... zubyuu!! Zuryuryu...... Fuguuu! Ugyuuuu!!!"
In a complete reversal from the slow movement I had made when I pulled it out, I thrust it back in almost violently enough to go right through her.
"Gebu?! Gefu...... goh... gopu... eieh! Eibuuu! S, shtohhp... gupupupuu!"
"Kukuku! This is fellatio, Alicia-sama! You'll have to proeprly memorize this to become a good Pig Bitch General!"
I was relentlessly violating the inside of her lukewarm mouth, which seemed reminiscent of a vagina, with my seething meat pole.
Drool dribbled down from the edges of her lips, which held it in as far as the base. Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her genitalized lungs were spreading pleasure to her entire body.
Her body, which ahd met an intense orgasm not long ago, was obtainign fresh pleasure once again from holding the meat pole in its mouth.
"Nbu... juru! Zupupu! Fuh... fuguu... Ugu!!! Zu, zunyu! Jupuruuu!"
"Hoora~, next, I'll pull it out!"
"C, cut.... id ouuuuud... Ah'll kill youu... you bashtarrd... fububu! Ngu?! Juguu... Ah'll defintelyy... kihh youuuuu!!!"
"Kukuku, if possible, I'd prefer to be made to cum to death by General Sow!"
"Nnburyu? Buryu...... Byuryuryu! Fuu... Fuu! Nfuuu...... hyu, hyuguuu..."
The veins that stood out on the surface of the shaft, which had been noisily pulled out, were throbbing.
Alicia, who nearly rolled her eyes back as she looked at my cock, breathed roughly and made her entire body shudder as if her female instincts had been stimulated.
"Kukuku, I wonder if you've started wanting me to thrust into your cunt again?"
I laughed and asked Alicia, once I noticed that she was concentrated on my dick.
"Don shcrew... arounn...... Ah, ash iff... I woulld...... nfuu, guh, gupuh... th, think something... like... thaah... Fuu, ngyuuuu!"
"That's a shame. Well then, let's have you use yoru mouth pussy properly."
I made a show of thrusting my cock back in, and Alicia's entire body stiffened.
"Kukuku, yeah, there's no need to be impatient! It's coming back right now, General Sow!"
While growing excited by Alicia's face twissting from humiliation and slackening from pleasure, I made her take my cock deeper and deeper.
"Gobu?! Fugogo! Ngoh! Ngoh! Ngooh!!! Gebu! Fugogogogo!!!"
"Hahahahaha!!! That's the snorting worthy of the name General Sow!"
I levelled a scornful voice at Alicia, who was convulsing and literally snorting like a pig.
Perhaps because she was losing the strength to oppose my sneering, Alicia had become unable to even talk back.
"Fuguu... bu... buryuryu... nngogoohh...... hebubu... gubu...... jubu, juru, zububu!"
"Do you feel like you're going to cum from your mouth pussy soon, General Sow? Kuku, no matter when you cum, it's no problem, you know? You can cum as you please, without permission from me!"
I was gouging at the back of her throat with my glans, which I ahd thrustdeep inside.
Alicia tightened her lips in order to endure the shock, and the blood vessels that stood out on the shaft were almost squashed.
That stimulation transformed into pleasure, and the meat pole jerked inside her mouth.
"Fuguguguu! Gupu... Nngyuu!! Jugoh, zugoh... Fugoohhh!! Oh, obuuuuuu!"
Breathing out roughly and taking in the details of the meat pole, my burly symbol of manhood, with ehr entire mouth, Alicia was on the verge of cumming from ehr mouth pussy this time.
I had accelerated the motion of penetrating Alicia, whose haughty face had distorted obscenely and become tinged with pleasure, after which--
"Ngyu? Guh...... Higuh?! Oh, Obububu! Fuguu! Hebu, hebuu! Ofuuuuuu!!!"
Alicia's gasping became intense.
"I'm letting it out!!! Kukuku, savour it prroperly! It's the semen that General Sow loves!"
I pressed my glans against the wall at the back of her throat, and the tip swelled out in preparation for ejaculation.
"Egu?! Eiuuu! Geh...... Gepu?! Guuuu... D, don't leddit ouut...... Dpn leddit ouuuuuut!!! Ngoh?! Zugooohhh!!!"
"Ooohhhhhhhh!!! Drink it!!! I'll let you drink it all!"
Together with my howl, the meat pole suddenly shot off inside her throat.
A large quantity of semen, which gushed out noisily, flowed directly down Alicia's esophagus.
Rolling back her eyes, Alicia had become lightheaded from the feeling of the rich,s ticky, gooey cum pouring down it.
"Nguu...... fuguh... jururu...... zubu... ngu, ngu...... juzu... zuryuryu... nguuu..."
I could see a look of joy on the face of Alicia, who, despite fainting, noisily gulped down my cum.
"Kukuku, I wonder if that was too intense for your mouth pussy's first time, Alicia-sama?"
"Ngyu! Zuryuu...... Zu, zupyuu... Gepuu?! Geh, gepuuu! Uuu...... gepupuu!"
Perhaps because the amount of semen I had poured in was far too great, the dirty white fluid that she had become unable to swallow overflowed from the edges of her lips, which held the meat pole inside.
Alicia breathed in the suffocatingly stuffy male stench, and her entire body convulsed again.
"Kukuku, semen is clinging to my cock! Move your tongue and lick it off. That's General Sow's duty."
"Njuu... zuryuu... reroh...... reruru... repu, repuu...... juboh, zuryu, zupupuu..."
Now that her mind had become hazy, Alici obediently followed what I said, as if she was hypnotized.
SHe moved her tongue inside her mouth, and began to lick my meat pole.
The semen that stuck to my shaft was being cleanly licked off by her sticky, lukewarm tongue.
"Kukuku, that seems good. This is superb for your mouth pussy's first time, Alicia-sama."
I started to slowly pull the meat pole out from Alicia's mouth, and her tongue unconsciously chased after it.
She licked the meat pole, which ahd gotten wet with semen and saliva, with ehr tongue, which lolled out from her mouth.
"Kukuku, you lick semen even when you've fainted, huh? Just as you'd expect from General Sow."
Semen was dripping down Alicia's face, which had become throughly slack and tinged with pleasure.
"Gopu... gupu... eiuh...... eih...... geuh...... eoohh...... obu...... ubu, gepu, geeehh..."
The smen that Alicia had failed to swallow was flowing out from her mouth, and soaking her face.
Dregs of semen dripped off my cock, which had gotten wet with saliva, and dirtied Alicia's face.
"Alicia-sama...... From here on, I will remould you into a total sow! Look forward to it!"
"Ueh... eh...... euuh...... hih, guu, aah..."
Whether or not my voice was heard--
Alicia just let out a moaning voice while drooling semen.
"Oi, oi, Alicia-sama! You ahve to lsiten proeprly to what people say, all right~?"
In order to bring Alicia's consciousness back, I slapped her cheek, whcih was tinged red, with my meat pole, which was wet with cum and saliva.
"Ueh...... eh... euh...... heuh...... hahyuu...... hefuu, nnah..... hyaku... fuuunnh..."
My semen noisily splattered onto the floor.
Her tongue, whcih dangled out, began moving as if searching for the presence of the meat pole, which she had felt on her cheek.
Now, when Alicia was unconscious, it seemed that the only thing moving it was her female instinct to seek a cock.
"Fukuu...... nnh, nnah...... hyuu... heuuuuh..."
The meat pole was rubbed against her cheek in circles, and thi time, delighted-sounding gasps leaked out.
"Kukuku, as I thought, you and Maya-sama have the makings of total whores. I'll raise you to splendid prostitutes! That's something to look forward to, wouldn't you say? Hahahahahahaha!!!"
I smacked her heek with my meat pole once again, and made my triumphant laughter echo throughout the room.
"Ohh, that's right. You'll also have to greet Technical Major General Anya-dono, who you and Maya adore. Kuku, while you're passed out, shall I pour two or three loads into your womb?"
I looked at Maya and Alicia, who lay on the bed,a nd my meat pole, whcih had just finished, began sharply pointing towards the heavens again.

"You want me to stop sucking your tongue?
"S, shtoohhp... M, mouth'ssh... alreadyy... goin shtraaaange... D, don't... sug mah tonnngue....
"Tsk, can't be helped. Well then, this time, you try to suck mine!"
"Nhiiih... hih... heaah...... haa, hahih! Hiuuh! Wh, what you're sayinn... Suck...? Fuh, fuhih, nhiiih."
Sakura, whose eyes peeled back partly while the vivinity of her mouth became smeared with drool, looked at the man's face.
"When I say suck, I mean this, of course."
The man smirked and showed his erect crotch to Sakura.
"Haah, hahii... N, noh way... Don kid around... Ah, I don want... something like that..
bev009e (1).png bev010a.png bev010b.png bev010c.png bev010d.png bev010e.png bev010f.png

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
MC is seduced by his drunk older sister.
"So, sister, how do you like the live of adventurer?"
"It's better than growing carrots, brother. Finding treasures, getting fans, dsicovering new techniques... ... and of course new alcohol. Drinking the same thing each day, is getting dull. I would do anything for something new and better."
"You should've brought something with you from your adventures."
"I already drank all what I had... I would even blow a fan for something better than beer."
"I'm your number one fan then!"
"That might be, but I said the fan needed to bring some new alcohol with him. *wink*"
"Something like this? *Showing the bottle* It's called "Sweet Lips"."
"Such a cute name for a wine, it's fitting our conversation. And it's fitting your full girly lips, my perverted brother."
You and Jill are enjoying the good wine in the company of each other.
"Now that I completed the quest I should get a reward, shouldn't I?"
"What type of blow should I give..."
"*Sighs* I think you probably were metaphoric."
"*laughs* That might indeed be something I would do, but you might really deserve some reward. I'm still feeling a bit thirsty."

"I'm feeling a bit thirsty. And also... ohhhhh... so drunk and helpless. Could you take me to my room? I simply can't get to it on my own now."
"Sure, I might as well see what you want to give me as the reward. *laughs*"
Jill is laying down on her back, on top of her bed. When Krowly is about to leave, she grabs his legs.
"You aren't forgetting about your reward, aren't you?"
Without further delay Jill is removing her brother's pants.
Jill holding her arms around your legs and forcefully dragging you closer.
I can see your anus from here. It's so cute!
Now your dick is resting on your sister's face, you feel how her soft lips touching your balls.
This warm feeling gives you no chance to resist the urge to shove your already hard dick to your big sister's mouth.
And you don't even try to resist this natural urge. Jill invitingly open her lips, making an "0" shape, and you thrust your cock into warm hole.
"*slup*"
Feeling your sister's tongue on your shaft is awesome, but Jill wants more. With her strong hands around your thighs she pushing you closer, making your dick going deeper and deeper down her throat.
"*Grlllp... grrlp!*
The gulping sounds Jill is making are so erotic, so you can do anything than starting to fuck your sister's beautiful face.
Jill is holding you, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of thick hot dick in her throat.
"*Grlllp... grrlp! ...slup.. gulp.. grllp!*"
Jill is gagging on your dick for a few moments. You're feeling how tight her throat is.
Then she release you, and you're returning to facefucking your older sister, not forgetting about groping her big firm breasts of course.
You're wondering what would famous adventurer Jill's fans say if they see you using her face this way.
Anyway, it can't go any longer.
"Ah! I'm about to cum! I'll do it on your breasts, sis."
But Jill has other plans. She's tightening her arms around your legs and forcing you to cum deep into her throat.
Jill tried to swallow all the cum you give her, but it was impossible even for her. Her cheeks are rounded, her eyes are rolled up, and the cum is bursting out of her mouth.
You're feeling how your hot thick cum is filling your sister's stomach.
"*Grlllp... grllp! .. gulp.. grllp!*"
The sunset begins.
(All I can think about right now is how much I want to fuck something.)
"Thanks for the treat, little brother."
"Anytime, sister."
01063_Jess_2.png 01106_Jill_deepthroat_1.png 01107_Jill_deepthroat_2a.png 01108_Jill_deepthroat_3a.png 01109_Jill_deepthroat_2e.png 01116_Jill_deepthroat_4.png

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
  • Restore Her Career the game is the most thorough and consistent in this regard so far, with the pre/after deepthroat things.
Sadist MC is training his submissive mom, and makes pornshoots with her.
"Nooo... I... Oh my god... You choked me for too long ! Do you realise that ?!!"
"And that was so fucking hot watching you swallowing my entire cock !! Come on, give it another try ! Your makeup isn't even damaged... Means you can endure more than that."
"N... Nooo... No way I can...!"
"Mom...Remember what we said..."
"But [MCName]... I thought we were clear before. I asked you many times to not make me do this.I'm okay to suck you off but don't let me deepthroat you !!"
"You're no fun seriously..."
"No fun...?! You tell me I'm not fun just because I don't swallow your huge cock inside my mouth ?!"
"Haha, that's just too funny when you say that."
"Seriously..."
"Anyway, I didn't finish yet so let's do it again."
"Wait... I can't even catch my breath and you want me to start doing this again ? I hope you're kidding... Did you even hear me or you just pretend to listen ?"
"The truth is I don't care... You listen to me.If I want you to deepthroat me, you just do. That's how it works."
"*Sigh*..."
"Come on, let's go on the bed. I feel like you wanna be more comfortable."
"It has nothing to do with being comfortable... Doing it on the bed won't change anything... My jaw is hurting me already... Can we... Take a little break at least ?"
"You gotta be joking. No break until I finish... That's one of the rule."
"It's like you create new rules every day..."
"Come on, get your fat ass up and lean on the bed Mom."
"I told you the bed won't help... It has nothing to do with that... The problem is... Is... The problem is you being too rude with me... *Sigh*...*"
"Shhh... I don't want you hurt your knees. I care about you Mom. Come over here okay ?"
"Aaaaw... Fine... But promise me you won't push me again..."
"Alright, I won't push your head again..."
"Thank you..."
(*Hehehe... She doesn't know yet but I'm gonna fuck the hell out of her ! It's gonna be insane !!*)
"Hmmm... Why he insists to get on the bed now..."
"Can you lean on your back please ?"
"Eh...?"
"Why do you want me to do this ?"
"I won't be able to... I mean... To blow you if I lean on my back..."
"You won't have to blow me Mom."
"R... Really ? Then... What are you going to do ?"
"Shhh... Just lean there, lay your head on that side and let me do the rest."
"A... Alright...But I don't understand what are you doing..."
"You don't have to understand, just to listen.
"Come on, give me your head."
"Wait... [MCName]."
"Hey guys, look at that ! I'm gonna show you how to treat your slut the right way ! I'm gonna fuck your face like the bitch you are Mom !!"
"F... Fuck my face...?!! Wait... You never said something like that !! It was not part of the program..."
"Because if looks like I still have to show you the way Mom. Now be a good slut and open your mouth. I'm gonna do the hard work, you just have to
"Noo you're gonna hurt me !"
"I won't, I'm sure you're gonna love it !"
"Wait [MCName] ! Waiiit !"
"Here I go Mom !!"
"[MCName]...!! Wai... Hmmm...!!!"
"Fuuuuck !!"
"Aaaw... Aaaw..."
"Oh yeees ! This is heaven Mom !! This is a whole new feeling !! Why didn't I fuck your mouth earlier ?!! Damn...! Are you watching guys ? I'm fucking her mouth just for you !"
(And for me also haha...)
"Hmm... Hmm...."
"Oooooh...! Take this Mom !! I can't stop moving my hips !!"
(*Oh my god... He's... Literally fucking my mouth right now...*)
(*I never felt anything like this before... This is horrible. He's going so deep inside my mouth... Where did he learn about that... Aaaw...*)
"Oh god Mom !! Do you feel it ? Do you feel my cock going so deep in your throat ?!"
"Aaaaw..."
(*S... Stop it... You're hurting my jaw...*)
"Alright, I'm gonna go balls deep inside you !! Get ready, take a deep breath and here I go !!! Aaaaaw...!!!"
"HMMM...!!!"
"Come ooooon...!! A little moooore !! Swallow it all pleaseeee !"
"Oh fuck... Fuuuuuck...!! Don't try to resist, stay there !"
"HMMMMMM...!!!"
"No no no no ! You hold it ! You fucking hold it inside !"
(*I... I can't breath... He's making me choke... I can feel his dick so deep inside my throat... I... I need air...*)
"HMmm...!!!!"
"Come on, just a little longer !!! Oooo god !! I got my balls on your nose Mom !!"
(Let... Let me gooo...*)
"Hmmm...! Aaaaaw...!!"
"What is it ? Why are you trying to get off uh ?! You need to hold it for the viewers Adrianna !! Come on !"
"Hmm...!!"
"Oh Mom... I'm so happy to do this with you. You have no idea."
(*F... Fuck...*)
"*GAG*...!! *GAG*...!!"
"Oh god !! Alright I guess it's time."
"HMMM...!!!"
"You deserve some rest now."
"AAAAAAAAW...!!! Aaaaw... Aaaaaw... W... What... *Cough*... *Cough*... What did you do... Are you... Are you crazy...?! *Cough*... I thought I was going to faint... *Cough*... *Cough*..."
"It's part of the game Mom. I was balls deep inside your mouth and you could take it all for so long ! That was just insane Mom ! I'm so proud of you !"
"Nooo... I... I can't handle this... Please... D... Don't do that again..."
"Shhhh... I'm gonna go again until I finish with you. Don't forget why we do all of this okay ? Remember all the training... Remember our situation two weeks ago when we couldn't even pay our bills."
"B... But... This is just too much..."
"If you love me, you'll endure it. Can I trust you Mom ?"
"I... I don't know..."
"Can I count on you ? I need you Mom, don't let me down right now."
"*Sigh*... F... Fine... But please try to finish quickly. I won't be able to endure it for too long..."
"You're the best mother ever !! Now tell me how much you want my cock !"
"W... What...?"
"Play along Mom, it's for the rolepay. Now say it, say how you love my dick and want me to fuck your throat. Come on, I wanna hear it !"
(*If I want him to finish, I better do what he says... I... I can't believe I'm about to say this...*)
"P... Please do it... Ram your cock into my mouth... *Sigh*..."
"Fuck yeah !! Did you hear that guys ? She's craving for my dick ! I'm gonna give that slut what she wants then ! Come on, open your mouth and let me fuck your pretty face ! I'm gonna rape your cute little face !"
"[MCName]... Enough with the swearing..."
"Shut up and insert my dick yourself ! S... Seriously..."
"Do as I say now ! The show must continue !"
"F... Fine..."
"Oooooh fuck...! Milfs throats are the best !"
"Aaaaw... Aaaaaw..."
(*I hate that feeling. Did he see that in porn movies or what... How can someone even agree to endure this... This is pure humiliation...*)
"Ooooh this feels so good... It's so warm Mom... My legs are shaking... It's too fucking good ! I'm so close right now... I'm cumming soon !"
"Hmm...!!
(*Please... Make it stop already... Just cum... Whatever... But end this...*)
"Adrianna... Oooh... Mom... I'm gonna release everything in your throat !! Swallow all my cum now !!! Oooooooooooh...!!"
(*Wait... He can't cum directly inside me ?!! I will drown !!)
"HMMM...!!!"
"FUUUUUUCK...!!! SWALLOW IT ALL MOM !!! SWALLOOOOOW MY SEMEN !!"
"Aaaaw..."
"Oooh... Let me... Rest inside you..."
"Hmmm...!! HMMMM...!!!"
(*Move !! Let me goooo !! I can't handle it !! Oh my gooood...!)
"Stop trying to get out... Hold there... Come on, 10 more seconds..."
"Hmmm...!!"
(*No way... I... I can't... Help...*)
"Shhhh... Hold it bitch... You're mine Mom, everyone must see how I dominate you."
"None but me can do this to you ! Alright, I'll set you free. You did a very good job. Aaaaw... There you go !"
"OOOOOOH.... Oooooh my god... I... *Cough*... *Cough*... *Cough*... Aaaaaw... *Cough*..."
"Damn you didn't even swallow it all ?! Oh fuck... I got some cum left for your cute face... Aaaw... It's amazing !! It just won't stop !"
"Aaaw..."
"Damn... Am I in heaven...?"
"*Cough*... *Cough*... Aaaw... This is too much..."
"It's okay Mom, you're gonna be fine. Just breath, you did well today."
"Aaaw... Oh... Oh my... *Cough*... *Cough*..."
"Look at that mess guys !! I completely ruined her makeup haha ! You look so beautiful like this Adrianna !!"
"F... Fuck... Aaaw..."
"So how was it ?"
"I... I felt like dying..."
"Oh come on don't say that. I'm sure you enjoyed this. It's gonna be easier next time don't worry."
"N... Next time...?"
"Hell yeah, now that I tasted that feeling I just want to do it again and again."
"I... Impossible..."
"How was the taste of my cum Mom ? Are you getting used to it ?"
"What are you saying... *Cough*... I couldn't even taste it since you shoot it directely into my throat..."
"That's right hahaha. Come over there and show your pretty face to the camera. They all wanna see how I ruined you haha !"
"W... Wait... I can barely move..."
"Its okay, you can do it come on. See that guys ? That's how you treat a woman. By fucking her face out and cumming right into her throat !"
"*Sigh*... You... You really hurt me you know..."
"You will have to deal with it Adrianna. That's the price to pay to become a world class model !"
"Seriously..."
"Anyway, thank you everyone for watching our show ! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. We'll see you guys in the next video ! Any last words Adrianna ?"
"I... I don't know what to say..."
"Say something like how much you're thankful for that and that you're willing to give them even more content."
"[MCName]... I can't say something like that... I can't pretend that I enjoyed you face fucking me... What the hell..."
"It doesn't matter you like it or not. Your character in the show must love it. So act like it okay ?"
(*Sigh*... Looks like he wants me to do his stupid roleplay until the end...*)
"T... Thank you everyone... I hope you loved what you saw today. I can't wait for my manager to shoot his cum inside me again while I got his penis stuck inside my throat. I loved it and I wish it would last longer."
"That was perfect Mom !! Just peeeeerfect ! You're getting so good at this you know ? It really looked like you were enjoying this haha."
"Whatever... Can I go take a shower now...?"
"Yep ! You deserve it for sure !"
"Aaaw... Fuck... I can't see anything... I feel dizzy..."
"Do you need help Mom ?"
"No... I'm fine... I'll just get in the bath... I need to relax a little..."
"Alright ! See you later."
(Can't believe she agreed to do this. She's basically my bitch now haha.)
"Call me if you need anything !"
"*Sigh*... Aaaw... *Cough*... *Cough*... Fuck..."
(*I got this horrible taste in my mouth... Uuuh...*)
"Wow... For the past few days I have had such a full sex life haha. I've been fucking so many girls. But none of them bitches are worth my mother. I can't believe I fucked her mouth so hard. And she agreed to do it !! Soon she'll accept more and more hardcore stuff with me haha. I can't wait to fuck her when she's awake... Damn..."
Aaaw... What was that...? How on earth could he do this to me...? Oh my god... I... I still feel so dizzy... And my throat is hurting me... He... He totally made sex to my mouth...
I still can't believe how I could swallow his entire penis... He said that we're gonna earn a lot of money with those type of shooting but... I'm not sure if I'll be able to endure it for long...
What's gonna happen next... I can't imagine what he has in store for me. *Sigh*... And I still got that taste in my mouth... It won't go away... He always wants me to swallow his semen... I never understood why guys love this... I guess he's not so different than any other men...
Aaaw... That boy is giving me so much problems...Doing this to his own mother... What is he thinking...? I... Should I try to have a talk with him ? Because I don't feel comfortable with those rough services...
But I'm scared if he'll get angry again I... I need to make him understand that he can't do this to me, it's just too much. Maybe he will understand, I really tried my best today. *Sigh*...
"Hello !! How is everyone doing these days?!! Welcome back to the Adrianna Sexy Milf Show!! I'm happy to introduce you our new photoshoot, which of course is exclusive content for you guys who are subscribed to our channel! And of course, the world's hottest model is with me again today... Please say hello to Adrianna !!"
"H... Hi guys. I'm so happy to be shooting a new photoshoot for you."
"You know what ? They rated your last photoshoot 9.9/10 ! Do you realise that Adrianna?!"
"Oh... Thank you so much. It means a lot for me."
"Looks like they really enjoyed watching you getting facefucked right on my bed! Can you describe what you were feeling during that session? What did I feel...? You mean when..."
"When I was going down your throat and chocking you with my cock!"
"Huh... Well I felt like I couldn't breath..."
"Mom, you need to say that you loved it. What? How can I say that? I thought I was going to die there... You didn't let me breath for so long. I... I can't say that I liked..."
"It doesn't matter if you really enjoyed it or not. The thing is, they need to believe that you had a good time. It is important okay? So please play along and tell them how much you loved it."
(*Sigh*... He's really asking me to say that... Seriously... People will think I'm a real bitch if I say that*)
"I'm counting on you Mom, tell them how much you loved my cock!"
"Hmm..."
"Ok, let's start again!"
"So Adrianna, how was it?"
"I... I really loved it. It was difficult at first because your size is quite big you know... But the way you rammed your cock inside my mouth, I was able to take it all down my throat. The feeling of something I never experienced before. I felt like we were so connected... I could feel your entire penis inside me."
"Damn, that's hot! So you're basically saying that you enjoy getting treated like a cum slut?"
(*A cum slut huh...? This is so degrading...*)
"Hmm... I... I suppose... I suppose I do."
"Did you hear that guys ? Who knew Adrianna would become so naughty ! So, can we expect even more in the future ?"
"I... I can try but I can't promise. It's really not easy you know."
"Yeah, but you're a real pro ! I'm confident that you can do even more hardcore stuff. We're gonna have a looooot of good times together."
(*Hard... Hardcore stuff...? What does he mean by that ? It's a little scary... I never did anything so strange with my ex husband before. I... I don't know what is hardcore or not... But if it's something like face fucking... I don't think I can handle it...*)
day14scene3-153.jpg day14scene3-154.jpg day14scene3-162.jpg day14scene3-165.jpg day14scene3-167.jpg day14scene3-168.jpg day14scene3-177.jpg day14scene3-187.jpg day14scene3-191.jpg

MC with mom and aunt in spa, the women are blindfolded. MC secretly fucks aunt in the butt, and then cums in his mom's mouth.
(Come here Mom !! I'm gonna cum in your mouth right after I fucked your sister's asshole !! You're gonna love it, I swear !)
"Mom, come over here please ! Quick !"
"[MCName]...? What are you...? Hmm...?!!!"
"Don't talk Mom, don't talk and open your mouth for me !"
"Eh...?!!"
"I'm here for you ! Let me take your stupid blindfold off !"
"What the...?! [MCName] what are you doing ?! Why are you pointing your penis on my face ?"
"Shut up and take it all ! You better not close your mouth until I empty all the cum I have in my balls !"
"W... Wait !!!"
(*Oh my god...!!)
"Aaaaw...!!! I'M CUMMING !!!!"
(*W... Wait ?!!!*)
"Fuuuuuck ! Have a taste of my cum and Jenna's ass mixed !"
"HMMM...!!!"
"D... Don't move Mom... Don't move... That's it... Take it all... I will not forgive you if you miss a single drop."
"Hmm..."
(*Aaaw... He... He's cumming into my mouth again...? But... But how...? When did he find the time to... To masturbate...?)
"Oh fuck, I can't stop cumming ! Every... Last... Drop... Ooooh... Fuck... You're doing good Mom, open your mouth wide, I don't want you to miss a single drop of my precious semen."
"Hmm..."
(*So... So much again... How can he produce that much amount of semen every time ? It is unreal !*)
"Aaaaw... I'm... I'm empty... Wow... That was so good..."
"Hmm... Hmm..."
"Good, everything fits. I was scared that there was too much of it haha. Are you okay Mom ? Oh sorry, you can't really answer me right now haha."
"Hmm..."
(*Oh god... What should I do now...? My mouth is so full... I guess he wants me to...*)
"Come on Mom, you know what you have to do now. Show me how hungry you are for my cum. Do not dissapoint me."
(*That's what I thought... He wants me to swallow his load again... At this rate, my stomach will be full of his semen if he keeps feeding me everyday... Is he really enjoying looking at me swallowing his cum that much ? I will never understand that... I... I'll try swallow then, I can't keep that much semen in my mouth or I'm going to drown.*)
"Hmm..."
(*It is so hard to swallow it all... His cum is so thick and it is stuck in my throat... Aaaw... It doesn't want to go down... Gosh... Aaaw... There is so much of it... And for some reason... The taste is different than usual. It's weird to say that but... I kind of prefered it before... Aaaw... So much... Cum...*)
"*Cough*... *Cough*... *Cough*..."
"Aaaw... W... What was that ? Oh my god... Why did you do that so suddenly... Aaaw... You could have warn me at least."
"I gave you a little more relaxation tea. You told me you were feeling thirsty. I just added some extra milk haha."
"I... I didn't ask for that kind of tea."
"Oh really ? I must have misunderstood then."
"Oh gosh... I... I can't believe this... You are... I... I don't even have words."
"Then don't say anything. But I want to tell you that I'm proud of you, once again, Mom. I knew you would do it, thanks for that. You kept your promise from this morning. You are really my slut now, I love it so much !"
"Hmm..."
(*How can he cum inside my mouth in such a situation...? I told him that I would do it to help him but... I thought it would be at our home...* Aaaw... At least Jenna was blindfolded. Oh god... I need to get ride of that taste in my mouth now.*)
(*Aaaw... My mouth is still full of his taste. But why does his cum taste different this time ? Was it because of the tea or something ? Aaaw... Right when I was getting used to the taste of his semen, this time it tasted different in my mouth. I... I don't understand. My son is giving me so many problems. It's amazing that our activities haven't been discovered yet... I don't even know how that's possible.*)
(Haha, Mom must be in shock after what I did... Too bad she doesn't know that my cock was just inside Aunty's ass right before her mouth hahaha. I'd love to see her reaction if she knew !)
day15scene7-195.jpg day15scene7-198.jpg day15scene7-199.jpg day15scene7-200.jpg day15scene7-207.jpg

A week later, a part of a deepthroat pornshoot session with much more trained mom. She suggests it herself, instead of a pornshoot about getting properly fucked by her son.
"So you're telling me that you're okay with me throat fucking you, of you giving me a titjob and anything, but you can't let me get between your legs?"
"Well... It sounds weird when you say it like that but... That's it I think... But don't worry, we can still do it whenever you want in private. Is that okay for you honey?"
"*Sigh*... Gosh... I thought you knew the situation... We need to make money Mom... And what's better than a good fuck session to earn more money?"
"I... I don't know, maybe you can figure it out."
"Hey listen... You heard the bank advisor, we are in the red zone right now. We can't afford to let go. We need to do better and better! Every single session must be better than the last one! If you want us to become one of the best porn channel on the internet, we must give people what they want."
"It has never been about being the best [MCName]... We do this because we need money."
"It's more than just money now Mom. I want people to recognize us in the street and know that I'm the one fucking the hell out of you in every video!"
"W... Why would you want people to know us? Aaaw..."
"Because I want everyone to know that YOU are my bitch! Wherever I go, I want people to see how lucky I am for being able to fuck you again and again. I want us to become the best hardcore porn channel in the industry! Don't you have any ambition Mom?"
"[MCName]... I... I understand your point but... Can we at least try to take a break and think about it first? I resolved to become your slut and let you fuck me whenever you want, but I'm not ready for everyone to know it yet... I've given you a lot and I've been trying hard lately... Don't you think you could listen to me a little once in a while?" I think I deserve it..."
(*I hate to admit it... But she's right though. If I force her too much, she might go into depression and burn out from "work"...*)
"Fine... I understand you. We won't fuck during today's session. But you have to promise me that once you're ready, you're gonna have to do it okay?"
"We need to have real sex on video Mom, this is the best for us and the business."
(*I think I won't get better than this.*)
"Okay, it's a deal."
"Great..."
(I expected a whole new fuck session today but I will have to deal with that for now...)
"Then... What should we do today? We still need to make content you know."
"Hmm... Yes... Do you have any idea?"
"I have but you won't accept it since it is about me getting inside your pussy..."
"Uuuh... Hmm... Maybe we could..."
(*I'm thinking about something, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea after all.)
"You... You told me hardcore content works best. So maybe you could... Hmm... You know..."
(*Aaaaw... I can't believe I'm about to ask him this.*)
"You could just f... Facefuck me again or something?"
"W... Wow...! Seriously? You're asking me to facefuck you?"
"Only if you want, of course..."
"You're asking me for real?"
"Hmm... Well, didn't you say that it's the type of content we need to make? And... You said that I own you a facefuck in front of the camera, you remember?"
"Hell yeah I remember!"
"I have to honor my debt haha. I thought you would be happy to do it in front of the camera so..."
"Oh god you make me so happy Mom!"
"Haha... I know."
"I can't wait to ravage you in my room! I'm gonna fuck your cute little face so hard! I hope you're ready for that!"
"Now that you say that, I'm not sure haha..."
"Come on, let's go in my room!"
"C... Calm down [MCName]!"
"I can't! I'm too excited! Come on, follow me!"
(*Sigh*... Aaaaw... This boy... He suddenly has a motivation boost when I talk to him about fucking my throat. I hope I have some throat lozenges left in the medicine cabinet, because I don't think he's gonna go easy on me today.*)
"Moooooom...! I'm waiting you! I gotta fuck your throat as soon as possible! Bring your ass over here!"
"I'm coming sweetheart...! All right, let's do my best! I'm here honey."
"Okay, sit on the bed just like usual. We're gonna start with a quick interview first. I think everything's ready, we can start when you want Mom!"
"I see you brought the good setup."
"Of course, I want to record myself treating you like a cum dump slut in 4K!"
"Haha... A cum dump huh...? I forgot I said that yesterday."
"Are you ready for this Mom?! You ready for me to treat you like a fucking whore today?"
"I'm more than ready actually! Let's start!"
"All right! 3... 2... 1...! Hey everyone, welcome back to the Adrianna Sexy Milf Show!" I checked all your comments under our videos, I know you guys missed Adrianna a lot! So I brought her with me today with a super hot outfit! And trust me, today we're gonna do some hardcore stuff!"
"Haha..."
"Damn you really look so good today Adrianna! I'm so excited already!"
"Thank you, manager. As a 39 years old woman, I am also very excited to do this with you."
"Sounds awesome! So, how are you doing today? You look in good shape!"
"Hmm... I'm doing fine."
"Are you ready for today's session?"
"Of course, I will do my best for you guys. And for you too, manager."
"Do you know today's program?"
"Oh, First I'm gonna pose for you and you're gonna take a few pictures of me in this sexy outfit."
"Then I will take off my top and let you take a few shots of my breasts."
"Yeah, this is the first step."
"And then... Well, things will get a little naughty. I... I mean you... Hmm... How could I say that...?"
"Okay let me explain this to you guys, looks like she's having a hard time finding the right words. I read your comments guys... I saw your requests! And I understand you guys, I know why you're here. I know what you like and I know what you want from us! I know how much you guys loved our facefuck video, that's why we decided to make a new one today! A better one, like a more depraved one! I'm not gonna go easy on that bitch! Are you guys ready to see me fucking her mouth like a savage animal today?"
"Hmm... A... A savage animal...?"
"Yeah Mom, like a fucking beast! I'm gonna treat you hard and dirty." So I think people are ready to see this, but what about you Adrianna? Tell us more about it, are you eager to relive this experience?"
(*Hmm... I have done this two times already. First it was during the photoshoot, and second was just yesterday.*)
"I... I will be honest, this is not something I like but I know you appreciate it a lot so... I am ready to experience it again. And I will let you thrust your penis inside my mouth again and again until you are satisfied with me. So... Please, fuck my throat and make me gag as much as you want, manager. Take my breath away, literally. And I don't want you to stop until you release your hot and sticky semen inside my throat. I'm ready to swallow it all for you."
(*Oh my god... Have I said too much...? I really became addicted haha.*)
"Did you hear that guys?! I'm gonna facefuck this fucking MILF and put my entire cock deep in her throat!"
"Please not too deep haha... Your penis is really big. Even half of it is already way too much..."
"How is your gag reflex now Adrianna?"
"I don't think I improved on this part..."
"Then we're gonna have to work on it together!"
"S... Sure... Let's practice until you I become good enough for you."
"You know what? I want to become the best facefucking channel in the industry! And I want to do it with no one else but you Mom! What do you think about that Adrianna? Are you ready to give it your best to become the number one throat fuck slut?"
"There's nothing more that I want."
"Good girl! We'll be famous together Mom!"
(*She would have never said that a few days ago! She would have complain again and give me a fucking sad face, but look at her now! She's so submitted!*)
"Okay! It's time for the show! Get up!"
"Remember what we said Mom, the more hardcore it is, the better is it for the channel! People need to see you struggling and gagging on my cock while I keep fucking your throat. That's how it works. You want to become the best face fucking website around the internet or not?"
"I... I'm not sure anymore..."
"Maybe you're not... BUT I AM! So you're gonna do as I say and stop complaining."
"Aaaw... I... I can try again but... I..."
"Shhhh... Save your breath for what's to come. Damn I love how your mascara runs down your cheeks, I really ruined your makeup haha."
"*Cough*... This... This is really hard you know... Wow...!"
(*I thought I could deal with it, but I forgot how painful it is... I... I'll never be able to handle it again. Aaaw...*)
"[MCName]... H... how about I suck you off myself instead of doing one more round...? I... I'm sure I can make you feel as good as face fucking."
"Are you kidding me?"
"I... I just don't feel so good and..."
"Shut up and lay on the bed now. I'll finish you!"
(*There is no way I can get this monster inside my mouth again... Aaaw... That way way too rough. My throat already hurts... I can feel it is so sore...*)
"Mom... I'm waiting!"
"S... Sorry..."
"Your head right over here, just like this."
"Aaaw... T... This again...?"
"Yeah, I can go really deep like this!"
"Wait... This position is really horrible [MCName]... Last time you did this to me I thought I was going to pass out."
"Well, I'm not going to be gentle with you either today."
"Aaaw..."
"All right, are you ready to continue?"
"I... I don't know..."
"I already feel so tired... You... You are too rough."
"Mom, I don't want to see you hesitate. I thought you would listen to everything I say?"
"Aaaw..."
(*He's right... I have to do it.*)
"F... Fine... Go ahead honey, put your penis back inside your mother's mouth."
"Do you want me to facefuck you Mom?"
"Y... Yeah... Please do it. Facefuck your slutty mother [MCName]."
"Ooooh! I loved that!"
"Open that cute little mouth!"
"Y... Yes..."
"I count on you to show how dedicated you are Mom! Don't forget that! Here I go again!"
"HERE I AM AGAIN BITCH!! Aaaw...!"
"Hmm...?!!"
"Right in your throaaaat...!!! Oh fuck I love that position!"
"*Gag*...?!! Hmm...?!!"
"What? You're already gagging...? I've let you some time to rest! You gotta do better than that Mom!"
"Ooooh... I feel so good inside your throat Mom! I can go in so easily! Looks like I shaped your throat with the shape of my cock! It fits perfectly! This is crazy!"
"Hmm...!"
"Yeeeeah, swallow my cock Mom! Swallow it all!"
*Gag*... Hmm...!"
(*He's... He's filling my throat entirely! I... I can't even breath! No air can go through...! Aaaaw...! He wants to become the most hardcore facefucking channel...? No way I can handle this! This is too much for me! Why did he develop an attraction for this kind of practice?*)
"That's it, I can tell you're getting used to it, right? Go ahead and get a taste of your favorite sausage! I know how much you love it!"
"Hmm...!"
"Shhh... Don't try to move. Give me your hand! I will cum pretty soon, you gotta handle it Mom! Do it for me! Do it for our growing channel! For our future!"
(*I... I can't even use my nose as he has his balls right on my face. This is torture at this point.*)
"*Gag*... *Gag*... Hmm...!"
(*Aaaw... I... I need to do my best! I gotta keep my calm and handle it.*)
"Oh gosh I love it too much!"
(*Look at that! I can face fuck my own mother whenever I want, and she can't even refuse it. No matter how hard I will go on her, no matter how humiliated it is, she will always obey me. That's a good loyal slut I got here Imagine throat fucking that bitch on a daily basis hahaha! This is just a dream life!*)
"I love your mouth so much Mom!"
"Hmm...!"
"I know, I know... You gotta handle it a little longer. I'm almost done... I... I promise... Aaaw...!"
"Let me fuck your throat a little longer... Fuck yeah!"
(*Please... Just... Cum... Already... Let's end this...! I can't take it anymore...! I know I'm just supposed to stay there like a fuck toy but... This is... Too difficult...*)
*Gag*... *Gag*... HHMM...!"
(*My throat can't take it anymore...! It's too full! I can feel his penis going too deep inside me!*)
"Shhh... I... I feel it coming!"
"*Gag*... *Gag*... HHMM...! AAAW...!!"
"Aaaaw... I... I'm gonna cum...!!!"
(Finally, it will end soon. Please release everything honey...*)
"I'll cum down your throat Mom!! Straight to you stomach!!"
"Hmm...!!! Hmm...?!!"
"TAKE MY SEED DEEP INSIDE YOUR THROAT!!! AAAAW FUCK YEAH!!"
"HMM...!!!"
"*GAG*...!! AAAW...!!!"
"Fuuuuuuuuck...!!!! I... I keep cumming Mom...!! I... I can't stop it...!!! I'm filling your throat!!"
"HMM...!!!"
(I... I can't swallow it all... It's way too much! I... I can feel his sperm coming out from the edge of my mouth!*)
"*Gag*...!! Hmm...!"
(*Aaaaw... Oh god...!*)
"Stay there bitch... Stay there...! Oooooh...! I have cummed at least a galon of semen right in your throat! Holy shit...!"
"Aaaw...!"
"Okay... Wow... That was good. Are you okay down there...?"
"Mom...?"
(*Please take off your penis off my mouth...!!!!*)
"Hmm...!!!"
"Oh fuck...! I didn't go easy on you, didn't I? Look at all that cum running down your face, this is fucking hot!"
(*[MCName] please... E... Enough... I... I need some air... I... I will be drowning with all that semen if you don't let it go...*)
"*Gag*...! HMMM...!!! Hmm...!!!"
"Yeah, yeah... I hear you. There you go Mom!"
"*COUGH*...!!! *COUGH*...!!! Aaaaw...!!! Oh my... Aaaw... Wow...! *Cough*... Oh my god... I... I thought I was going to die... Aaaw...!"
"Fuck look at your face Mom! That's what I call a fucking extreme hardcore facefuck!!"
"*Cough*... Uuuuh... Aaaw... So... Much..."
"Damn! I emptied everything I had left in my balls! To the last single drop of cum! That was crazy!"
"Did you feel that Mom?"
"I... I don't know... I can't even open my eyes, there is a mix of saliva, mascara and semen all over my face... Aaaw... "I must... Look like trash right now..."
"Haha... I can't deny it! I fucking ruined your face Mom, holy shit!"
"How do you feel right now?"
"I... I don't feel so good... Aaaw..." My stomach is so full and my throat is sore... Oh gosh..."
"Are you okay? You think you can get up and finish the interview?"
"Hey, I asked you a question."
"S... Sorry... I... I didn't hear you..."
"*Sigh*... Don't make it like it was so big deal, come on... I thought you would handle this better than that."
"I... I will try to... To do better..."
"You better do! Because I'm not done deepthroating you like that!"
"Wow... I... I think I need a little break... Some water or something..."
"It's okay bitch, you can rest now."
(I fucking destroyed her haha! I mean look at that! This is fucking art at this point!)
"Can you open your eyes Mom?"
"*Cough*... I... I don't know... I don't want your semen to go in my eyes..."
"Come on, it's no big deal even if it's happen!"
Mom "Aaaw... I... I already don't feel that good so I want my eyes to be itchy."
"*Sigh*... Fine, fine... Anyway... You still have your mouth full, come on you gotta swallow it all."
"I... I don't think I can... My... My stomach is really full right now... You have no idea how much you cummed inside me."
Aaaw... All that semen... And it is so thick, it is so difficult to wash it off... Aaaw... It was the hardest session I've ever done...
*Cough*... Wow... I keep coughing because of this. My throat is all sore...!
And the worst part is that [MCName] wants to make it our trademark...
I will have to keep doing this again and again? Aaaw...
I really hope it makes enough money at least... Because I won't be able to handle this for too long. This is way too hard for me.
*Sigh*... Anyway...
It's already noon and he wants me to prepare him lunch.
He's unbelievable, he could have cook while I was getting back on my feet... That's the least he can do.
*Sigh*... Looks like I will have to take care of this too.
I also have to clean the house. Why do we have such a big house... It's too much to handle for me alone.
I'd love to have some help from time to time.
Anyway... Let's join him in the kitchen, he must be starving.
This boy needs to eat a lot to recover from all the energy he spends everyday.
"*Cough*... *Cough*... Aaaw..."
"Are you okay Adrianna?"
"*Cough*... Y... Yes, I'm fine. I... I just have a little sore throat. But I'll take a pill to soothe my throat and I should be fine."
(*Gosh... It's not getting better, this boy has been too hard on me.*)
"Are you sure? Do you need me to go buy you some medicine or something?"
"No haha... You don't have to."
"What happened? Do you think you caught a cold?"
"A cold? Considering how hot it's been lately, I don't think that's it. I... I think I just... I don't know... My throat is a little irritated. I must have swallow something, I'm not sure..."
"Do you have any cough syrup?"
"I think so, I need to check."
(*Well... I told [MCName] to go easy on me today... Now my throat is really sore... The way he thrust his penis inside me was way too painful.*)
"*Cough*... *Cough*... Aaaw... It's hurting me a little..."
"Oh my dear, you should drink some herbal tea or a chamomile with some honey, it will help you."
day18scene3-176.jpg day18scene3-180.jpg day18scene3-181.jpg day18scene3-187.jpg day18scene3-189.jpg day18scene3-193.jpg day18scene3-198.jpg

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
  • Ataegina lots of suchlike scenes in the game, but the writing of the scenes is primitive, and there is no especial consistency of such scenes with the plot
MC's gf does that by her own volition, but not for long, as a prequel for real sex. It seems, the meaning of this pose was just to demonstrate again that this girl, Mida, was especially naughty.
Mida gets closer to you, starts to touch your dick with her hand and you can feel her breath on your penis.
"Looks like someone's ready already..."
"You know me too well to be surprised..."
She doesn't answer, instead she starts to stroke your dick with the tip inside her mouth.
"Ah... Yes... Hmmm..."
"Hmmm... Wu wike it? *Giggle*"
"You bet I do... Look at your magnificent body..."
Mida flips on her back, you can now see her body in a different perspective.
"Oh... Naughty..."
She keeps sucking you nonstop.
While she's going at it you start to caress her body.
"Damn... You know exactly what I like..."
"Hmmm hmmmm..."
You are now fucking her mouth almost as if you were fucking her pussy.
"Hmmmmm.... Hmmmm.... Ah...."
"Fuck..."
If this keeps going you won't be able to hold it for much longer.
v65017.jpg v65024.jpg v65025.jpg v65026.jpg v65027.jpg

Later, MC is doing the same with her, when she's well fixed in his sex dungeon.
"You love this, don't you?"
"I... Yes... But... Hmmm..."
She can't even talk anymore... Her mind is completely addled from the pleasure...
"You can't talk? Let's put those lips to a better use then..."
You move to the other side and you put your cock in her mouth.
"That's a proper use for your pretty mouth Mida."
"Hmmm..."
Her body may not be able to move at all, but her tongue still can and does.
"Yes... Good girl... That's it..."
"Hmmm... Mhmmm..."
You move your hips as if you were fucking her pussy.
"Oh yes..."
"Hmm... Hmm... {i}*Cough Cough*"
"Oh yes... I think you're ready for something else..."
v87046.jpg v87050.jpg v87051.jpg v87052.jpg v87053.jpg
An episode of fucking another girl in this sex dungeon, Mida is licking her.
mida "You're all wet... You slut."
MC "Keep moving that tongue..."
alma "Ahhh... Hmmm..."
mida "Yes..."
MC "Suck it slut!"
mida "She's getting wetter..."
"Yes... Keep sucking my cock..."
"Mhmmhmm..."
"Does she taste good?"
"Yes..."
"Time for even more fun..."
v99420.jpg v99421.jpg v99422.jpg v99423.jpg v99424.jpg v99425.jpg
MC in the ending is fucking this girl turned demonness with an enlarged dick.
You pull her up and push her to some weird cube.
"You wanted this so you will get it."
She lies on the cube while you wave your menacing giant cock.
"You know what's happening next right?"
"What?"
You start to insert your big dick in her mouth.
"Hmmm..."
"We're not done..."
You go even deeper...
"Cough Cough..."
"I had enough of your mouth... Let's do something else"
v1347.jpg v1348.jpg v1349.jpg
MC is testing his sex dungeon with his another gf, by her own volition. But MC switches to other things once she starts coughing.
"Don't pretend you don't like it... I can feel your body trembling..."
"Shut up..."
You decide you'll punish her like she deserves.
You grab her and move her to the device behind you.
"Come here..."
"What are you doing...?"
You start to chain her to the device.
"You... You really want to try this room don't you?"
"There you go..."
"Now that I'm stuck and helpless, what do you plan to do?"
"A lot... Don't worry, you'll like it."
"You get closer to her face. Your already erect penis is almost touching her."
"Ok... Go on..."
"My pleasure Miss..."
Your dick is now resting on her face.
"You are far more perverted than I am..."
"Open your mouth..."
She does what you command and you start to slide your dick inside her mouth.
"Oh fuck..."
"Hmmm..."
She is sucking your cock like it's the last time she will be able to.
"I think we are both very, very perverted..."
"Hmmm hmmm..."
"Fuck... Your mouth feels wonderful..."
Her legs and arms are locked, but her mouth makes it all worth it.
You take the chance to go deep; you feel the tip of your penis hit her throat.
"Hmmm *Cough* *Cough*"
You start to pull out.
"I think we still have a lot to try..."
v85146.jpg v85147.jpg v85148.jpg v85149.jpg v85150.jpg v85151.jpg v85152.jpg v85153.jpg

MC plays with his demoness-teacher, she rewards him with bj for a bit of cunni.
You turn her around and throw her on to the bed.
Then you dive into her pussy."
"Ahh... Ahh... This... Is..."
"Yes... That feels good..."
"I know it does..."
"Ahh... Fuck... Let me do the same for you now..."
"I love that you want to..."
She turns around lying on the bed. Your already erect dick is on her face.
"So... What now? Should I put it in your mouth?"
"Hmmhmm"
"Very well..."
You slide the tip into her waiting mouth.
"Hmmm...."
"Oh... You are hot..."
She plays with it using her tongue and her lips.
"You are so big... Let's try again..."
You put your dick inside her mouth again.
This time you manage to go deeper.
"Hmmm... Hmmm..."
"Oh... Damn..."
"Cerea gets up."
"Was that enough to satisfy you?"
"What? Are you kidding me? No..."
v86059.jpg v86062.jpg v86063.jpg v86064.jpg v86065.jpg