HTML Abandoned Throne [v0.1.2] [Unrealstory]

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017

addtext_com_MDYxNjM2MTkyNzg.jpg

Overview:
The story is rather simple.
You are the player, a man that woke up in a strange world with no memories. What will he do from there is mostly decided by you.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-22
Release Date: 2020-10-17
Developer: Unrealstory -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win (fixed): - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Incest(Not blood related) - Loli(Over 18)
Ah, yes.

Looks interesting from the page, but the English looks pretty stilted. Will have to look into this later.

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
Ah, yes.

Looks interesting from the page, but the English looks pretty stilted. Will have to look into this later.
Yes, English isn't my first language so I need more time than I have to properly edit it considering the sheer quantity of words I plan to write. That doesn't mean nothing will be done about it, I will make some revisions with every release.

Reactions: Orlu

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Obvious rip-off of degrees of lewdity. Copied down to the design. Put in some originality, OP
Give details, please. For instance, I don't see *any* examples of a passive MC or forced masochism--which are the bases of DoL.
e-d (y)

P.S.: By any chance are you refering to the *game engine* both programs are created in? If so, *neither* creator has much control of that! :rolleyes:

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, English isn't my first language so I need more time than I have to properly edit it considering the sheer quantity of words I plan to write. That doesn't mean nothing will be done about it, I will make some revisions with every release.
Which one is ur native lenguage dev?

btw, good luck with the project!, will test this first version and wait a little more to see the game's development

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
For now the game feels like a very cliché power fantasy but it also isn't something i see usually so its kind of refreshing id say. Looking forward to how OP will develop the story further if he wants to keep it simple. Will impregnation be part of the game ?

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
For now the game feels like a very cliché power fantasy but it also isn't something i see usually so its kind of refreshing id say. Looking forward to how OP will develop the story further if he wants to keep it simple. Will impregnation be part of the game ?
Yes, impregnation will be an important part of the game. I agree the story is cliché and the MC is op, this is mostly a wish fulfilment story with the focus being conquering women and offing bastards.

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
Yes, impregnation will be an important part of the game. I agree the story is cliché and the MC is op, this is mostly a wish fulfilment story with the focus being conquering women and offing bastards.
Alright man sounds cool im hyped to see how it goes!

Reactions: sysblank