HTML Abandoned Throne [v0.1.2] [Unrealstory]

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
sysblank add in your account. i will support you Via F95.:)
and second after the sex with her say double click to edit.(i don't get it)so there is the end?
Will do that, thank you for your support. Yes, that is the end for that version. Currently I'm working on the city and one of its main buildings where we're gonna meet another character.

Reactions: Nikira

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yes, English isn't my first language so I need more time than I have to properly edit it considering the sheer quantity of words I plan to write. That doesn't mean nothing will be done about it, I will make some revisions with every release.
I'm going to take your advice and wait for another update or two before playing, but just from the sampler screenshots in the OP, the game seems to fluctuate between being written in the second and first person ("You open your eyes"/"I didn't dislike"). That's an easy slip to make, but extremely distracting for the reader. I'd highly recommend sticking to the second person throughout, but it is of course your decision.

Good luck with the game, I look forward to seeing where you take it!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When at this point

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I select "You are very beautiful", it just dead-ends and I have to use the "Go backwards within the game history" arrow.

If instead I choose "Interesting" and proceed, I eventually get to "Arrival"
Error: the passage "City Intro" does not exist

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
When at this point

If I select "You are very beautiful", it just dead-ends and I have to use the "Go backwards within the game history" arrow.

If instead I choose "Interesting" and proceed, I eventually get to "Arrival"
Error: the passage "City Intro" does not exist
I got it, I was sure I fixed it but apparently not. I will fix it and update the links. Thanks for the report.

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
I fixed the bug that was reported that won't let you advance to the city. Download links updated.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Download it again, it should be fixed now.
sysblank
Re-downloaded and tried.
Not working at all past this point in any browser.
Tried last versions of Chrome, Cent, Firefox, Opera and some old IE. Incognito mode and different dialogue options as well.
Win8.1x64Pro

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
sysblank
Re-downloaded and tried.
Not working at all past this point in any browser.
Tried last versions of Chrome, Cent, Firefox, Opera and some old IE. Incognito mode and different dialogue options as well.
Win8.1x64Pro
Thanks for the information. Every time I fix it, it somehow breaks again after I upload it... I will try again with a different format.
I fixed it again, i also tested it so it has to work. Links updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: icefield

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Redownloaded.
Got to the place where you choose "interesting woman".
NOW produces

My bold move had an efect, I could see it as there was a slight tinge of redness on her face and I could hear her heartbeat sligthly accelerating.

Error: <<remove>>: no elements matched the selector "#p_choice2"

"You are an interesting woman." I whispered in her ear. I could see her ears becoming red, there was no doubt that my actions had a positive effect.

Honpy56

Dec 10, 2022

View attachment 858599

Overview:
The story is rather simple.
You are the player, a man that woke up in a strange world with no memories. What will he do from there is mostly decided by you.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-22
Release Date: 2020-10-17
Developer: Unrealstory -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win (fixed): GDRIVE - -

View attachment 858683 View attachment 858684 View attachment 858685 View attachment 858686
Please finish it

Mannaa

Dec 17, 2023
This might be too little too late but I love this work and like too see the finished work.