VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Through Spacetime [Final] [Empiric]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ikheqir

Everything about this game was good, renders, music, villains, characters etc...that is until you reach about 80% of the story line , after that it felt really rushed. So much wasted potential, if only the creator focused on the ending more...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mistogan

MC woke up to a time where no males exist, and his the only being that can satisfy the females onboard of the ship. Story is not bad, girls are all loveable and looks great with each having their own personality, some animations with lots of H scenes. It is fairly enjoyable, though I feel it was underdeveloped, and could've been so much more easily.

Pros:
    -Diverse and well designed girls
    -Funny
    -Lots of H scenes

Cons:
    -Rushed ending
    -Lack of voice acting/sound effects
    -Every girl just jumping on MC
    -Animations aren't great
    -Choices does not feel impactful
  3. 3.00 star(s)

stenctrum

Legendary Commander Shepard survived the Reaper invasion and went to sleep for 800 years. When he woke up, turned out he's the last human man in the galaxy. We'll bang, OK? Through Spacetime could be a very good game only if it would be more expanded, in all ways.

Story is there somewhere, it's not bad, writing is rather good, there is some humor, some plot twist and one story choice. It's definitely not the most important thing here. And that's fine. But the same goes for adult scenes, at the start they're pretty bad, later on they are getting better but for the most part they're short and not sexy enough. Very little dialogues during them, some of those scenes don't have any animations even later on. Renders itself are rather good, models looks nice. Cast of girls is rather diversive. Game is rather short, only take 5-6 hours to finish, have more than 40 sex scenes, you don't have to wait hours before getting into any sexy stuff. But sometimes it feels like the sex happens too quickly. Our goofy MC, after waking up 800 years later after black hole incident it's getting laid already during first 15 minutes of the game. I don't mind harem games where every girls jumps on us on very first occasion, but it could be better if there was some buildup and more depth between those characters. No big harem scene, only few threesomes. That's a shame.

Overall it's not a bad game per se, its just very basic and feels rather underdeveloped. It's not doing anything pretty bad, and its not doing anything pretty great. More time and resources put into this could really make this game pretty good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zear2000

The characters are all loveable, i think you nailed most of the character designs, love the dynamic between Morgan with her crews. the Jokes made me laugh, thanks.

and now for the cons :
    -despite being the one who have more screen time earlier , i don't feel any atttachment for Katie rather than Casey, maybe because her screen time are less impactful than Casey
    -Nat is also hard to recognize from her character design, maybe because she often shows up along side Eve and got overshadowed by her, maybe imo you can choose her hair color contrast from Eve's, because you already have the good example which are the brunette and the blonde girls from WMO (i forgot their names, also what happened to the black girl that comes along with them??)

Thank you for what you've brought here to us, i wish you luck for the on going game. :coffee::coffee: cheers!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BigBlob69

Review of final verion

Sex. Sex sex sex. Sex sex sex sex sex. That's what you're getting in Through Spacetime, and I'm all for it. Sure, there's a plot, and it's alright enough to keep you going, and there are attempts to bring a few characters out of the second dimension, but it's mostly sex. Lots of women ready to drop their panties at a moments notice (nice that it's justified in the lore), a big cock, and lots of cum (I like the fetish but I found the visual depiction a little offputting). It's nice to kick back and relax with this kind of AVN now and then, though Through Spacetime would benefit from creating a stronger connection between the player and the girls, because that always makes the sex hotter.

Despite the focus on sex, the sex scenes are pretty bad at the start. They're too short and not engaging visually; the lack of any good animations only makes this worse. As the game progresses they get better, and by the end they're pretty good. A pleasant surprise was just how many hot pregnant sex scenes there were (rare in AVNs), albeit all at the end.

Throughout the game the visuals leave a lot to be desired. Most of the game takes place in boring grey spaceship interiors. The models are decent, though I wasn't a big fan of the mc's face.

The shining light of the game is its excellent ending, packed with plenty of content. Harem AVNs take note!

If the visuals were better, the sex scenes were consistently good, and more effort was taken to attach you to the girls, this could have been an excellent harem fuckfest. As is, it's good enough to warrant a playthrough, as long as you're ready to stick it out to the end.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

McLOVINu

Wow, a properly labeled pregnancy tag, there is sex with pregnant characters!

This game and Motherless are the only two games I found that have sex scenes with pregnant woman beyond one or two scenes or characters.

The story is pretty decent, though rushed at end.
    Harem good ending is awesome, while the 'evil' route ending is extremely short and unfinished.
    Huge harem [sadly, very very white washed].
    Pretty good renders and models, decent animations, perhaps not the angles or variety or length.

If you are into harem games, this is one of the better ones by a lot, in my opinion.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Air Space Frame

DesignThis game is essentially a kinetic novel. The game has an interesting premise, but does not capitalise fully on it. Characters are one dimensional and the plot is weak, main character is essentially a mary sue. Supporting cast provides minimal pushback to the MC .1
    ProgrammingNo major bugs found, but recommended to play with mods for scene gallery, etc.1
    Level creationOnly one choice in the game which determines the ending. Other choices only contribute to additional scenes with little effect on the storyline and are not obfuscated. Very linear.2
    Art ProductionModels are appropriate for the scenario and camera angles used are sufficient. Some assets were employed to create more background environments but interaction with the environments was lacking. Lighting could be improved at times.1
    Audio ProductionNo voice acting or sound effects. Music soundtracks are present but are constantly reused with poor context. Better to have no audio.0
    Final StatementGreat if you don’t want to sit through hours of gameplay and want to turn off your brain and jump into a quick adventure for a fast one.5

This review is for the version: Through Spacetime [Final] [Empiric]
  8. 3.00 star(s)

xSkellington

It is just too simple like every girl jump mc's dick. characters are so beautiful and hot. Renders are good. Story is simple. I did not like the animations tho. I didnt like the game that much maybe because my expectation was high. please dont get me wrong. I am not being disrespectful but for me it is 3 star game
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Really well-made game. 10/10.
    The game felt alot like a kinetic novel, with most of the choices leading to sex or no sex. This didn't seem to be much a problem, since the game was well-written and it didn't feel overwhelming. The models are really well-made. None of them felt as if they were default model rips and every character was unique in their design and personality. The plot was absolutely well-written as well, with a good number of jokes and comedy. I don't really have much to say about this game. It's a really good game and I recommend this. 10/10.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

WellWouldYouLookAtThat?

The dev started like a newbie (in my opinion) or doing little effort (in my opinion). but the story made me wanna play even if the sex scenes and general overview of the game seemed a bit simple, but what really made me keep playing after the first hour is that i notice the dev getting better and better and better and better AND BETTER!!!!! better quality in story, dialogues, sex scenes, renders, everything, you can feel the dev getting better by minute-

Didn't finish the game yet but felt like i wanted to post already my rating, because doesn't matter what happen, the game grow on me :)

it is not 5 stars simple because the start of the game
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Teyrna

Okay, after playing through the game, my final review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

An intergalatic sex story

Story
    Well, the story is nice, not the most complex one or well detailed, but still good. The reason for women to
    crave dick so hard is "justified" inside the story so good for me. The story is linear with only two paths at the end but not a big impact on the action/ sex scenes..5

Characters
    You have diversity in characters, from small boobs - big boobs, some kind of lame "aliens". Girls have different personalities
    The bigges flaw is the MC who go from a decent guy to a total dumbass. Also his dick looks like a harpoon...who the f tought that it is visually pleasant or needed ?!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

shopnobaaz

The perfect premise for a lewd game. Never played another VN with such frequent sex scenes. There's like a sex scene every 2/3 minutes of gameplay. There are lots of good models. I liked almost all of them. The sex scenes are decent(I think quality improves after first few scenes). The story is ok and progresses along pretty fast. The dialogues are apt and doesn't bore you. The ambient music in the background is nice too.

Overall this is one of my top lewd games just due to the sheer number of sex scenes and choice of very pretty models.

Just know what you are going in for. If you are expecting a story focused game with many layers, this ain't it.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

philtwo

don't expect this VN to live up to the high rating it has on here. wide variety of decently modeled girls. frequent but poor quality h-scenes. dialogue is just constant unfunny one-liners. pretty much a generic harem VN.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

dustbluemoon

Its easy to praise a great game and to bash a shitty one, but I really can't think of what to say for such an average one. It ticks off most sci-fi sex tropes and pretty quickly. Last man alive... ship full of women... theres a holo deck... etc. Characters are one dimensional at best- the writing isn't bad, it's just the bare minimum. There's a plot but the sex scenes kept coming so fast you don't really pay attention to it. The guy goes from bland to unlikable frat boy. Also I'm pretty sure most of the models had the same exaggerated bodies- just swap out heads/skin color.

All in all this game is a straight 2.5. I'm rounding up to the 3 because I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt it may get better (I gave up ~2hr in)
    But there's better Sci-fi VNs. And ones that actually feature real aliens. Or cat girls. The TL;DR sums everything up perfectly and if thats all you want, it delivers I guess.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

Amazing game...

been nuttin' the whole night...

Beautiful girls, beautiful renders...
    Animation could be better though...

Noire = best girl... you know it's true...
  17. 5.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

Very funny and relaxing game. Plot and dialogues are kinda bald, but it is one of that situations where it doesn't matter. You just play the game without too much thinking into it and have fun. There were a lot of funny moments, was laughing my ass off sometimes. No annoying characters or forced kinky stuff.
    Space topic, great models, happy ending, what else is needed?

Plot and Dialogues: 5/10
    Fun and Humor: 20/10
    Girls models: 10/10
    Renders: 8/10
    Lewd Scenes: 8/10
    MC's dick: 50/10)))
  18. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

Well this was weird and funny at same time, also felt that some of this game's main character's ancestors were from other game's main character, plot is silly but it works and graphics are well made.

Overall nice game if can withstand some stupidies and endings are nice.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

rickdavidson5

TLDR:
    Good Visual Novel, lots of good scenes are cute characters.
    Good length, not too long, not too short
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Played Version : Final
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    The Good:
    • plenty of scenes
      • lots of variety
    • ok writing
    • perfect length
    The Bad:
    • would like to see more impact in choice
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Cal2

(Reviewed the Final version - disclaimer: I haven't finished all current content. This review represents about ~3-4 hours of content played)

For a game that is about 2.5 years old (initially posted May 2020), it shows its age, but if you are looking for a light-hearted, sci-fi harem game with lots of fappable content, this is a solid choice.

The Good ((y))
    • Good diversity of girls with different personalities, body types and overall looks
    • A ton of H-scenes with the main and side characters -- hard to go more than ~5 minutes without a scene of some sort
    • Lots of story content
    • The sci-fi story has some interesting elements despite the main plotlines being mostly non-sensical

The Not-So-Good ((n))
    • Uninteresting MC despite potentially interesting background / set-up
    • Stilted / poorly done animations (so far into my playthrough)
    • The main H-scene content is pretty rinse-and-repeat -- meet a new character, immediately seduce them, fuck, repeat
    • Little to no negative consequences for MC (so far into my playthrough)
    • Very little drama leading into H-scenes, even with brand-new characters
    I'm not invested in the characters or story but happy to play it for the plentiful H-scene content.