Unity Abandoned Ticklish Tessa [2021-01-29] [Caroo]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
>Furry character
>Human feet
But why tho, Why the deception.
Not every furry wants their anthros to be 100% anatomically correct. Caroo prefers plantigrade anthros. So do many other furries.
There was no deception.

It's like people who like women but sometimes or only women with abs, muscles, and thighs strong enough to crack their head like a watermelon.

Or sometimes women who are dainty, shy, and/or delicate.

It's a preference. It doesn't have to be a concrete one, either. Some people like both but are just in the mood for one over the other at a certain point in time. Caroo has never been into the "anatomically correct" kind of furry art, and neither have a good deal of people. There's like a 60-40 split among furries when it comes to preferring human-like parts over animal-like ones. (Despite what certain people might tell you)

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I know the version is already stated as "May 29", but i feel someone should point out that this build is well behind the current version..at least from my observation. Even the free demo seems to be a lot more polished.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
I know the version is already stated as "May 29", but i feel someone should point out that this build is well behind the current version..at least from my observation. Even the free demo seems to be a lot more polished.
Ah, damn. You're right, I didn't realize that. I don't even know what the current released version is tbh, I just got stuff from yiff.party. My apologies

Here's the demo link since it seems to have been removed from the OP

Edit: July 3rd full build:

Last edited:

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ah, damn. You're right, I didn't realize that. I don't even know what the current released version is tbh, I just got stuff from yiff.party. My apologies

Here's the demo link since it seems to have been removed from the OP

Edit: July 3rd full build:
Thanks for this!

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
great looking little demo, but sadly its bit misleading:
- "no sexual content" tag is missing, and well its a big one. For me, and I believe, for many others its a"click" or "no click" the game at all.

still game is super smooth, and really well put together. I will watch this one for sure. Hopefully we will get some sexual content down the road

Last edited:
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
great looking little demo, but sadly its bit misleading:
- "no sexual content" tag is missing, and well its a big one. For me, and I believe, for many others its a"click" or "no click" the game at all.

still game is super smooth, and really well put together. I will watch this one for sure. Hopefully we will get some sexual content down the road
The sexual content is that they cum after the 3rd session and onward. After the 4th and 5th sessions you can undress them to be in underwear(4th) or fully nude(5th).

"Sexual Content" doesn't just mean pure sex.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
The sexual content is that they cum after the 3rd session and onward. After the 4th and 5th sessions you can undress them to be in underwear(4th) or fully nude(5th).

"Sexual Content" doesn't just mean pure sex.
well yeah if you look at this that way. For me its more of a soft content and nudity and not sexual content. but its all down to individual interpretation

Mar 11, 2018
well yeah if you look at this that way. For me its more of a soft content and nudity and not sexual content. but its all down to individual interpretation
It's really not though.

" In media discourse, sexual content is material depicting sexual behavior. The sexual behavior involved may be explicit, implicit sexual behavior such as flirting, or include sexual language and euphemisms. "

What you're saying is there is no sexual intercourse, which while true, doesn't really exist as a tag.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
There's a new build out. If I were a patron or if yp was updated I'd post it, but instead I'm here to beg for somebody else to

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
New build.

There's now a button for you to start with either a female or a male version of the character so I guess for all the people who get extremely enraged if there's even optional gay content, this is where you'd jump ship.

There's cheats, too.

Cheats:

For ease of my own bug fixing. I've put in a number of keyboard cheats you can use to navigate around the game.These cheat WONT be present in the finished game. Use them if you want to get to all content quicker at the moment. Progression Cheats:
  • Hitting number keys 1 to 7 will instantly take you to that session. (Session 4 is where everything is currently unlocked.
  • Hitting the "A" key will make Tessa hit full arousal and complete the session.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeSteR2
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes